Should Abortion Be Illegal Once a Heartbeat Is Detectable?

no, if the mother needs it for health reasons or was raped, she should have the right to decide

I don't like the idea of abortion... But a woman should have the right to choose.
I mind my business.
On the other side think cost... How many more woman & children would be on the tit?

Are you suggesting we should kill food stamp recipients? Would definitely lower that cost down.

I'll take that as a "Ok, OK, Shogun, UNCLE! I admit that I am a fucking idiot and probably shouldn't have posted in this thread."

How could I give up debating you?
You never take any concrete position on anything. You are a floater.
The last time I saw something like you, I flushed it.

... The same way you eventually had to give up regular undies for adult diaper: sometimes your shit flows a bit too regular to keep going.

Indeed, I've taken THIS OP as my position on the abortion issue; as stated in my very first post on this forum all those years ago, no less.

You, sir, have masticated this topic like toothless dentures.

:thup:

And I correctly pointed out how flawed your FIRST post was with the "the bill includes an exemption for the health of the mother."
You are so gullible and naive that you do not know that A DOCTOR has to be the one that provides the evidence for that and the spectrum of what exactly defines "the health of the mother" is so wide and vast and lacks SPECIFICS that virtually ANYONE with a checkbook or credit card can slide by with that one.
Try again next time with something concrete and credible instead of sophomoric generic milk toast nothings which is exactly what your first post was.
Go cry all you want but each and every time you post something as weak as that be prepared to have to defend yourself. I hate having to school defenseless folk like you over and over and over but someone has to make you back up your nonsense and to date, you haven't done it.
You are not credible as you do not know how to formulate any argument worthy of debate.
You are a fence sitter with no specifics.

You're comment is vague. Are you really equating women and children with dogs?

No, Wry, because the unborn offspring of dogs get more reverence than an unborn child. Killing a dog's unborn offspring could be considered "animal cruelty" while killing an unborn child is simply a woman exercising her rights.

You're really fucked up

No, that honor belongs to you.

Not sure why this topic is in this forum, but riddle me this: Should fertility clinics be banned?

Across the country, Republicans and Democrats are wrangling over proposed changes to state abortion laws. On Tuesday, the Ohio House of Representatives voted on a measure that has the power to transform the state’s — and the nation’s — abortion dialogue. In a landmark move, the House voted 54 to 43 to ban abortions after a fetal heartbeat becomes detectable to doctors.

The measure, known as the “Heartbeat Bill,” has been touted by Republicans in the state, with the majority of them voting affirmatively for its passage. There has been no shortage of controversy surrounding the proposal, as a heartbeat can be detected as early as six weeks (by some accounts, it can be found even earlier). Also, the measure does not include exemptions for rape or incest, but it does include one for the health of the mother. Reuters has more about this intriguing legislative initiative:

Should Abortion Be Illegal Once a Heartbeat Is Detectable? | Breaking news and opinion on The Blaze
What does it matter? Why should it be legal or illegal? It is none of the governments business if a women wants an abortion. All she should have to do is find a certified practicing doctor who is willing to do the procedure at a certified clinic and or hospital. It is her choice and the doctors choice, not the government nor the courts.

What does it matter? Why should it be legal or illegal? It is none of the governments business if a women wants an abortion. All she should have to do is find a certified practicing doctor who is willing to do the procedure at a certified clinic and or hospital. It is her choice and the doctors choice, not the government nor the courts.

Up until what point in the pregnancy though? :dunno:

If I take your post literally it seems you believe a woman has the right to kill her unborn fetus right up until birth. Is that what you really believe?

Across the country, Republicans and Democrats are wrangling over proposed changes to state abortion laws. On Tuesday, the Ohio House of Representatives voted on a measure that has the power to transform the state’s — and the nation’s — abortion dialogue. In a landmark move, the House voted 54 to 43 to ban abortions after a fetal heartbeat becomes detectable to doctors.

The measure, known as the “Heartbeat Bill,” has been touted by Republicans in the state, with the majority of them voting affirmatively for its passage. There has been no shortage of controversy surrounding the proposal, as a heartbeat can be detected as early as six weeks (by some accounts, it can be found even earlier). Also, the measure does not include exemptions for rape or incest, but it does include one for the health of the mother. Reuters has more about this intriguing legislative initiative:

Should Abortion Be Illegal Once a Heartbeat Is Detectable? | Breaking news and opinion on The Blaze

Uh no.

"5 weeks

Your baby still resembles a tadpole more than a human, but is growing fast. The circulatory system is beginning to form, and the tiny heart will start to beat this week.

Your baby is the size of a sesame seed."

Uh no.

"5 weeks

Your baby still resembles a tadpole more than a human, but is growing fast. The circulatory system is beginning to form, and the tiny heart will start to beat this week.

So which one are you thinking is a "scientific" proof of a lack of life and humanity: size, or not being an adult?

Not+a+human+like+i+am+does+this+piss+you_399d68_4869782.png

Ah, an attempt at logic from someone utterly unqualified to be viewed as human itself.

d6af224147fe08840c11216bd8fa47ed.jpg

Doubling down on being a fucktard? Trust me, you don't need to work so hard.

It's no effort at all to show that you didn't know it was an elephant embryo. Or are you resorting to more empty - and apparently allowable - trolling and flaming because you still don't get it?

Ah, an attempt at logic from someone utterly unqualified to be viewed as human itself.

d6af224147fe08840c11216bd8fa47ed.jpg

Doubling down on being a fucktard? Trust me, you don't need to work so hard.

It's no effort at all to show that you didn't know it was an elephant embryo. Or are you resorting to more empty - and apparently allowable - trolling and flaming because you still don't get it?

Dumbshit, all you showed is that you're a fucktard who wastes everyone's time with digressions and straw men. Little embryology games are nothing but a smoke screen for you to hide your ignorance and evil behind.

My point stands, and continues to stand: a human is a human is a human. Age, size, and location do not change it. Certainly, "Oh, look, a distraction" changes nothing.

This childishness is exactly why you are addressed with contempt and mockery. You want something besides "trolling and flaming"? Deserve it. For now, you're still a blithering imbecile, as I've always said.

Uh no.

"5 weeks

So which one are you thinking is a "scientific" proof of a lack of life and humanity: size, or not being an adult?

As with death, life begins and ends with neural activity. That's not until much later.

I'm against abortion, but not against it being legal. Wanna kill your baby that's up to you. And in the case of rape or significant health risk to the mother am ok with it. I just take exception to euphamisms being used in some half-assed attempt to justify it. It's killing the baby, at least be honest about it. Not the ideal situation, but sometimes it's the best one. Shouldn't force a victim of rape to go through 9 months of pregnancy, nor should you write off the mother if staying pregnant's gonna kill her or seriously mess her up.

Uh no.

"5 weeks

As with death, life begins and ends with neural activity. That's not until much later.

I'm against abortion, but not against it being legal. Wanna kill your baby that's up to you. And in the case of rape or significant health risk to the mother am ok with it. I just take exception to euphamisms being used in some half-assed attempt to justify it. It's killing the baby, at least be honest about it. Not the ideal situation, but sometimes it's the best one. Shouldn't force a victim of rape to go through 9 months of pregnancy, nor should you write off the mother if staying pregnant's gonna kill her or seriously mess her up.

Well, that's a bold assertion, but you do realize that I have no intention of simply taking your word for it, yes? So I will now be expecting you to produce scientific evidence that the definition of life is "neural activity".

Forum List

Back