Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

• BREAKING Update

• CNN's Wolf Blitzer desperate to identify the rifle. Guess he’s hoping that someone will call it an assault rifle.
Already setting up the “blame the gun” narrative.

Five bucks says it's a black long gun with high capacity mags shooting green tip armor piercing dumb dumb bullets with bible verses etched on each one.

Okay thanks, that's who Steve Scalise is, I agree with Steve McGarrett it's probably going to be Antifa human filth.

The Leftist Maniacs have been getting more violent, whipped up by the Professional Leftist Agitators.

Well its the RWNJ's that love their guns. The GOP wants everyone to have a gun, or is it only republicans they want to have guns. Maybe some GOP will rethink their views.
Firearms dont make anyone into a killer, they have no control over people. Shit for brains

Okay thanks, that's who Steve Scalise is, I agree with Steve McGarrett it's probably going to be Antifa human filth.

The Leftist Maniacs have been getting more violent, whipped up by the Professional Leftist Agitators.

Well its the RWNJ's that love their guns. The GOP wants everyone to have a gun, or is it only republicans they want to have guns. Maybe some GOP will rethink their views.

If anything it reinforces the need for guns for protection against you loons on the left
We know you were first hoping it would be a Muslim, but now, being the fine christian you are, you'll pray that it was someone on the left, you vile piece of shit.

Some crazies in this world, I will never understand it. My prayers with those hit.

Thank the police for their work, as Rand Paul stated on CNN if not for the police there would have been many killed, he stated that this guy had a massive amount of ammo, so this was carefully planned. They had pistols and were going against a heavily armed man with a rifle. Female officer was airlifted to hospital if I heard correctly. These are the kind of cops the world needs more of, fearless and committed to duty regardless of personal risk. Everyone at this ballgame owe their life to these officers.

According to CNN the shooter was arrested, can anyone confirm this?

FUCK OFF YOU LOUSY PIECE OF SHIT!

Yup. Just what you wanted. You are sad the shooter was a lousy shot, but this is the crescendo you libs are building to. The democrat party has been instigating this since trump got in office. You reap what you fulminate, so reap it you gutless cowards.

Who on this forum has been instigating violence against Trump?
Everyone that treats him like he's Satan. Which is just about every lib here.

Yeah you guys were so good to Obama and couldn’t have been nicer to Ms. Clinton.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Anyone shoot them?

Nope. Because they only go out on TV.

Kathy-Griffin-Donald-Trump-beheaded-head-1024x680.jpg

If anything it reinforces the need for guns for protection against you loons on the left
We know you were first hoping it would be a Muslim, but now, being the fine christian you are, you'll pray that it was someone on the left, you vile piece of shit.

Ah shaddup ya tired old troll.
Hey, I thought you had me on ignore? LOL.

WHO more than Trump has promoted violence over the past couple of years??
Oh, I don't know...maybe the woman whose campaign was caught paying an organization to send thugs to Trump rallies to beat and bloody Trump supporters......

View attachment 132950

Undercover video shows Democrats saying they hire agitators to disrupt Donald Trump events

Dem operative 'stepping back' after video suggests group incited violence at Trump rallies - CNNPolitics.com

Activist Who Took Credit For Violent Chicago Protests Was On Hillary’s Payroll
never head of that but did see your president on TV many times promoting violence against Dems Did you miss it?

Thousands of laws governing firearms on the books.

Enforce those, and no new one will be needed

Networks are going wild about those awful gun-owners. Meanwhile a HUNDRED americans are killed every day by car-owners and the press never cares.
It won`t be long until we hear the gun/criminal/terrorist lobby group telling us all people playing baseball should be armed.
Better than more useless frivolous gun control laws, it's obvious more laws don't stop shootings. Dip shit

Kill yourself scumbag.
No comprendo ...I am on a Mexican Radio
Everyone knows you have been struggling trying to get your green card.
How about you quit trying to be a Leftist Jihadist sometime and maybe America will let you in.
Barring that, just sneak across the border.
If you can.
I float like a manhole cover and I sting like a B 52

lol.......yep s0n.......we're all real sure ya do!!!:bye1:

FUCK OFF YOU LOUSY PIECE OF SHIT!

Yup. Just what you wanted. You are sad the shooter was a lousy shot, but this is the crescendo you libs are building to. The democrat party has been instigating this since trump got in office. You reap what you fulminate, so reap it you gutless cowards.

Who on this forum has been instigating violence against Trump?
Everyone that treats him like he's Satan. Which is just about every lib here.

Yeah you guys were so good to Obama and couldn’t have been nicer to Ms. Clinton.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Anyone shoot them?
  • Remember that Play Fox News sponsored about BahRoke Insane O'Bummer getting dragged through the streets and then being lynched by a mob?
  • And remember how it was posted on Youtube and played over and over again, and how many Conservatives flocked in droves to go see the play, and provided all sorts of apologetic cover for it?
  • Remember how George Carlin held up the bloody severed head of BahRoke Insane O'Bummer an how all the newspapers and Main Stream Media excused it?
  • Remember how some of the Music Industry's most prominent musicians and actors went after O'Bummer's kids and said they should be aborted or run over by a train, or better yet, got burnt alive in The White House?
  • Remember how the GOP paid felons, drug addicts, illegals, and the homeless to be bussed in by the thousands to Clinton Rallies all across the country to commit thousands of Felonious Assaults on her followers?
  • Remember how the GOP made up lie after lie after lie about Clinton's relationship with Putin and harassed her with the complicity of the media for two years, and held meaningless after meaningless hearings over it with Zero Evidence ever uncovered?
  • Remember when some Republican went to a softball game and shot up a bunch of Democrat Congressmen because his party told him that was the right and acceptable way to "Resist Democracy"?
  • Remember when Republicans repeatedly blamed The Victims of The Pulse Nightclub for being shot to death because we weren't nice enough to Jihadists, didn't give them enough food stamps, free housing, welfare, and free education?

Yah ME NEITHER!

Trust Me, Liberals are overjoyed. They love death. And they love Jihadists. And they LOVE TO HATE. They are the Most Intolerant and Biggoted People In The World.
I guarantee you Maxipad Water, Nazi Pelosi, and Upchuck Schummer are saying privately,

"Wish our black shirt allies could have taken more GOP Congressmen out!"

Peaceful Transition of Power MY ASS!

#RESIST DEMOCRACY = Declared War on The US and our Constitution.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back