Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

A representative from florida who left the practice early and had an exchange with the gunman in the parking lot.

GOP lawmaker: Baseball field shooter asked ‘whether it was Republicans or Democrats out there’
Reichstag's Conjecture
Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) left practice shortly before the shooting, and he believes he spoke with the gunman briefly before getting into a car with his staffers about 7:10 a.m., reported Fox News.

“There was a guy that walked up to us that was asking whether it was Republicans or Democrats out there,” DeSantis said. “It was just a little odd, and then he kind of walked toward the area where all this happened.”

The Florida Republican said the man was not carrying anything when he spoke to him, but DeSantis believes he fired the shots a short time later.

We know you were first hoping it would be a Muslim, but now, being the fine christian you are, you'll pray that it was someone on the left, you

It was someone on the Left.

Btw, I bet Kathy Griffin's life just got worse.

Networks are going wild about those awful gun-owners. Meanwhile a HUNDRED americans are killed every day by car-owners and the press never cares.
It won`t be long until we hear the gun/criminal/terrorist lobby group telling us all people playing baseball should be armed.
Better than more useless frivolous gun control laws, it's obvious more laws don't stop shootings. Dip shit

Dims prefer knives and bombs

maybe now they'll pass a couple of laws keeping guns away from crazy people
Only a fucking moron would think more frivolous laws would stop Shootings... frivolous laws are the reason for the shootings.

It was just a matter of time with all the hate the left has been promoting on a day in day out minute by minute basis.

Notice how late they are on the calls banning guns?
Matter of time until Candy pen, bikerderp and JoeB come and say it was republicans fault for not banning guns like Chicago.
Don't worry, this is just a case of 2nd Amendment solutions....or else faked, like Sandy Hook was faked.
Urine idiot.
I certainly don't understand why you are so negative on what I said.

Kathy-Griffin-Donald-Trump-beheaded-head-1024x680.jpg

Yep. She's having a very bad day.

Okay thanks, that's who Steve Scalise is, I agree with Steve McGarrett it's probably going to be Antifa human filth.

The Leftist Maniacs have been getting more violent, whipped up by the Professional Leftist Agitators.

Well its the RWNJ's that love their guns. The GOP wants everyone to have a gun, or is it only republicans they want to have guns. Maybe some GOP will rethink their views.
Thousands of laws governing firearms on the books.

Enforce those, and no new one will be needed

Obsolete, anyone can get a gun and almost every state has open carry. Even those mentally unable to cash their own SS checks can get one. All we can do is pray and maybe the Fed Gov can supply guns for all since the GOP is in charge, kind of like a cell phone for poor people. Pray and allow everyone to carry a gun is the GOP motto.

Networks are going wild about those awful gun-owners. Meanwhile a HUNDRED americans are killed every day by car-owners and the press never cares.
It won`t be long until we hear the gun/criminal/terrorist lobby group telling us all people playing baseball should be armed.
Better than more useless frivolous gun control laws, it's obvious more laws don't stop shootings. Dip shit

Dims prefer knives and bombs

We have bigger fish to fry… Only control freaks want more frivolous gun-control laws.
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Okay thanks, that's who Steve Scalise is, I agree with Steve McGarrett it's probably going to be Antifa human filth.

The Leftist Maniacs have been getting more violent, whipped up by the Professional Leftist Agitators.

Well its the RWNJ's that love their guns. The GOP wants everyone to have a gun, or is it only republicans they want to have guns. Maybe some GOP will rethink their views.
Thousands of laws governing firearms on the books.

Enforce those, and no new one will be needed

Obsolete, anyone can get a gun and almost every state has open carry. Even those mentally unable to cash their own SS checks can get one. All we can do is pray and maybe the Fed Gov can supply guns for all since the GOP is in charge, kind of like a cell phone for poor people. Pray and allow everyone to carry a gun is the GOP motto.

Guns stopped this terrorist. Thank God.

Kill yourself scumbag.
No comprendo ...I am on a Mexican Radio
Everyone knows you have been struggling trying to get your green card.
How about you quit trying to be a Leftist Jihadist sometime and maybe America will let you in.
Barring that, just sneak across the border.
If you can.
I float like a manhole cover and I sting like a B 52

I thought they took you down this morning?

Forum List

Back