Steve Scalise, after undergoing treatment for blood cancer, is "en route" to vote "yea" for the impeachment of DHS Secretary Mayorkas

And it still dies in the Senate. So as I asked concerning impeachment of Trump, what is the point?

Thanks to Steve Scalise, a gunshot victim by a crazy democrat, Mayorkas is going to finally be impeached. It's been a long time coming. Mayorkas has blood on his hands after the third world vermin he let in killed innocent Americans across the country.

I hope this is true, and I hope they get the impeachment. We NEED to start holding these traitors accountable for what they're doing to our country. Impeach -> Arrest -> Convict -> Imprison

trump-clapping-clap.gif

If they can't impeach Mayorkas, the era of accountable government is over, and that isn't good for anyone except the elitists in control. MAGA

typically when a person goes under cancer treatment they stay home and rest,,

hes choosing to go back to work,,
it shows his dedication,,
Depends on the treatment, doesn’t it? And is the implication supposed to be that this particular vote is important enough that where he would normally go home and rest, he felt compelled to go to work?

Forum List

Back