Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

FUCK OFF YOU LOUSY PIECE OF SHIT!

Yup. Just what you wanted. You are sad the shooter was a lousy shot, but this is the crescendo you libs are building to. The democrat party has been instigating this since trump got in office. You reap what you fulminate, so reap it you gutless cowards.

Who on this forum has been instigating violence against Trump?
Everyone that treats him like he's Satan. Which is just about every lib here.

Yeah you guys were so good to Obama and couldn’t have been nicer to Ms. Clinton.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.
Follow your own advice Cornhole. I was alive during Obama's term and there was nowhere remotely near the vitriol. No protests, no attempt to overthrow his administration, no hourly crisis alerts, no barrage of media criticisms. In fact Obama was treated like a sweetheart by the press. The only criticisms I saw was on forums or talk radio, everything else was fawning all over him. You live in a twisted distorted world.

You may have been alive; you were not awake. Meanwhile people like you think people like me are “partying” because of this shooting. If anyone is twisted and distorted, it is you asswipe.

Last edited:
It was just a matter of time with all the hate the left has been promoting on a day in day out minute by minute basis.

Notice how late they are on the calls banning guns?
Matter of time until Candy pen, bikerderp and JoeB come and say it was republicans fault for not banning guns like Chicago.
Don't worry, this is just a case of 2nd Amendment solutions....or else faked, like Sandy Hook was faked.

Oh damn, we know you gettin' some tonight. I mean you really got hard over that crosshairs business. At least you will own it. That makes you NOT a coward. Just wrong.
Pardon?

I am sorry, its just another shooting. The only reason its on the news like it is, is its a Congressman , and it happened at a GOP baseball practice, you know the ones who probably all carry a gun.

In other news.................................

FUCK OFF YOU LOUSY PIECE OF SHIT!

Yup. Just what you wanted. You are sad the shooter was a lousy shot, but this is the crescendo you libs are building to. The democrat party has been instigating this since trump got in office. You reap what you fulminate, so reap it you gutless cowards.

Who on this forum has been instigating violence against Trump?
Everyone that treats him like he's Satan. Which is just about every lib here.

Yeah you guys were so good to Obama and couldn’t have been nicer to Ms. Clinton.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.
Follow your own advice Cornhole. I was alive during Obama's term and there was nowhere remotely near the vitriol. No protests, no attempt to overthrow his administration, no hourly crisis alerts, no barrage of media criticisms. In fact Obama was treated like a sweetheart by the press. The only criticisms I saw was on forums or talk radio, everything else was fawning all over him. You live in a twisted distorted world.
WHO more than Trump has promoted violence over the past couple of years??

Okay thanks, that's who Steve Scalise is, I agree with Steve McGarrett it's probably going to be Antifa human filth.

The Leftist Maniacs have been getting more violent, whipped up by the Professional Leftist Agitators.

Well its the RWNJ's that love their guns. The GOP wants everyone to have a gun, or is it only republicans they want to have guns. Maybe some GOP will rethink their views.

If it wasn't for the armed security assigned because of Scalises leadership position it would have been a shooting gallery you stupid cunnt. When you outlaw guns only criminals will have them, if you think someone willing to conduct a mass murder is concerned about illegally acquiring a firearm then you are a fucking retard.

Cry me a river, I really don't care. Also I am a mature conservative Democrat who wants gun laws.

Rep. Scalise shot in Virginia - CNNPolitics.com

Rep. Steve Scalise was shot in Alexandria, Virginia. He and his aide were hit - story developing.

Don't think Scalise was singled out. There were 14-15 shots fired. Luckily the assassin was a bad shot or else more could have been more hurt. It was the GOP softball practice game so lots of people there.

Yeah, good thing ya
Wish them all well

Seems they caught the guy

Except for you. You are a cool lib. That said, what the hell, I can see trying to do this to a politition. Gabby Giffords, Ronald Reagan, the Kennedy brothers, all were hit out doing political stuff. These guys were playing baseball! This is like rolling up on a guy and shooting them on the shitter!

Target of opportunity

I remember the 60s-70s well as JFK, RFK, MLK, were assassinated. Later George Wallace, Ford, Reagan and even the pope were shot at. They even killed John Lennon

I had hoped we moved past this stuff. Regardless of political affiliation, these people are representing our country and taking shots at them does not resolve anything

Leadership from both sides need to back way up and look at our rhetoric.

Agree....it used to be just politics
You disagreed with someone but you could still go out and have a drink with them

Now, it is ruled by extreme partisan hatred. The opposition is no longer American, they are looked at as evil

By conflating this with the Reichstag, you are pushing the idea that Trump is a "Hitler".

YOu are claiming you don't support him all the while making the case for his actions.
No I am pushing the idea that Trump in the past has used various tragedies and slaughters to political advantage ...the recent anniversary of the Pulse shootings in Orlando Florida brings to mind the Trump Reichstag reactions

I am making the case for actions that are then used to attack the causes and people I may support ? ...you are Sadly mistaken

I absolutely and totally and Categorically condemn the use of murder or attempted murder or violence against political opponents..I even condemn threats of shooting and violence that has led to candidates dropping out of races for fear of their lives
Trump-Era Political Violence Deterring Democratic Candidates

hard to keep up with the scumbag statements posted in now at least 4 threads.

The guy asked whether they were republicans or democrats before the shooting.
source? LOL

A representative from florida who left the practice early and had an exchange with the gunman in the parking lot.

GOP lawmaker: Baseball field shooter asked ‘whether it was Republicans or Democrats out there’
he believes he talked to the gunman, but does not know if that is true. i will wait for the facts to come in. thank you.

Only the right wing losers are trying to make political hay out of this. Speaks volumes as to just how low they have sunk.

The Democratic Party Candidate's Campaign Staff was caught paying an organization to provide a violent crowd that would physically attack, beat and bloody supporters of the other candidate at the opponent's own rally.

The Former President, his Cabinet, and his loyalists remaining in the newly elected Govt committed crimes, to include 'Felony Espionage' against the United States and its citizens in an attempt to seditiously undermine / over-throw the newly elected Govt.

Democrats rigged their Primaries, cheated in their Primaries, and coordinated with the Fake News All-In media to keep a candidate in the race who should have been forced out for being under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit.

Democrats rioted, destroyed property, looted, committed arson, perpetrated acts of TERRORISM by fire-bombing GOP Election Campaign HQs, threatened the lives of Electoral College voters in an attempt to change the outcome of the election, successfully used violence to shut down Constitutionally protected Freedom of Speech, called for treasonous COUPS against the newly elected govt, and called for the assassination of the newly elected President.

...and you want to talk about how far ANYONE else has sunk?!

upload_2017-6-14_9-13-4.jpeg

Im sure the libs are partying today. They fuel this hate
-Geaux

THINKING ANYONE IS PARTYING IN REFERENCE TO THIS IS THE MOST HATEFUL THING ANYONE COULD STATE.

Yet you all do it. If not outright (typically to cowardly) then through inuendo. Do you think all this stops at Shakespeare or Cathy griffin? Not this time. I will find every post and every innuendo and I will beat you libs over the head with it as I find them from the flamezone to politics. You cowards will own your crap.
Leadership from both sides need to back way up and look at our rhetoric.
The right is demonizing the left? Where? When?

You must have been in a coma during the Obama administration

Nope. Saw it all, sadly the only one fotnany play were the crosshairs things. Thing is, the crazy libs shoot their own kind more then right wing nut jobs. In the end this is hate cultivated by the radical left.

Forum List

Back