Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

Yup. Just what you wanted. You are sad the shooter was a lousy shot, but this is the crescendo you libs are building to. The democrat party has been instigating this since trump got in office. You reap what you fulminate, so reap it you gutless cowards.

Who on this forum has been instigating violence against Trump?
Everyone that treats him like he's Satan. Which is just about every lib here.

Yeah you guys were so good to Obama and couldn’t have been nicer to Ms. Clinton.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.
Follow your own advice Cornhole. I was alive during Obama's term and there was nowhere remotely near the vitriol. No protests, no attempt to overthrow his administration, no hourly crisis alerts, no barrage of media criticisms. In fact Obama was treated like a sweetheart by the press. The only criticisms I saw was on forums or talk radio, everything else was fawning all over him. You live in a twisted distorted world.

You may have been alive; you were not awake. Meanwhile people like you think people like me are “partying” because of this shooting. If anyone is twisted and distorted, it is you asswipe.

Not directly, your type just skirts the edges.

Rep. Scalise shot in Virginia - CNNPolitics.com

Rep. Steve Scalise was shot in Alexandria, Virginia. He and his aide were hit - story developing.

Agents on scene identified the assailant as middle aged man who is a known left wing antagonist but refused to give the name..

NO Surprise that a left wing antagonist who believes his world is ending would resort to terrorism..

Only the right wing losers are trying to make political hay out of this. Speaks volumes as to just how low they have sunk.

The Democratic Party Candidate's Campaign Staff was caught paying an organization to provide a violent crowd that would physically attack, beat and bloody supporters of the other candidate at the opponent's own rally.

The Former President, his Cabinet, and his loyalists remaining in the newly elected Govt committed crimes, to include 'Felony Espionage' against the united States in an attempt to seditiously undermine / over-throw the newly elected Govt.

Democrats rigged their Primaries, cheated in elections, and coordinated with the media to keep a candidate in the race who should have been forced out for being under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit.

Democrats rioted, destroyed property, looted, committed arson, perpetrated acts of TERRORISM by fire-bombing GOP Election Campaign HQs, threatened the lives of Electoral College voters in an attempt to change the outcome of the election, successfully used violence to shut down Constitutionally protected Freedom of Speech, called for treasonous COUPS against the newly elected govt, and called for the assassination of the newly elected President.

...and you want to talk about how far ANYONE else has sunk?!

View attachment 132949
Not sure which is funnier; that you expect others to believe that shit or that you believe it yourself.

WHO more than Trump has promoted violence over the past couple of years??
Oh, I don't know...maybe the woman whose campaign was caught paying an organization to send thugs to Trump rallies to beat and bloody Trump supporters......

View attachment 132950

Undercover video shows Democrats saying they hire agitators to disrupt Donald Trump events

Dem operative 'stepping back' after video suggests group incited violence at Trump rallies - CNNPolitics.com

Activist Who Took Credit For Violent Chicago Protests Was On Hillary’s Payroll

By conflating this with the Reichstag, you are pushing the idea that Trump is a "Hitler".

YOu are claiming you don't support him all the while making the case for his actions.
No I am pushing the idea that Trump in the past has used various tragedies and slaughters to political advantage ...the recent anniversary of the Pulse shootings in Orlando Florida brings to mind the Trump Reichstag reactions

I am making the case for actions that are then used to attack the causes and people I may support ? ...you are Sadly mistaken

I absolutely and totally and Categorically condemn the use of murder or attempted murder or violence against political opponents..I even condemn threats of shooting and violence that has led to candidates dropping out of races for fear of their lives
Trump-Era Political Violence Deterring Democratic Candidates

You in effect called Trump a Hitler.

If Trump is Hitler, than why are you being a pussy about LITERALLY fighting against him?

You claim to denounce the shooter while making the case for his actions.

Only the right wing losers are trying to make political hay out of this. Speaks volumes as to just how low they have sunk.

The Democratic Party Candidate's Campaign Staff was caught paying an organization to provide a violent crowd that would physically attack, beat and bloody supporters of the other candidate at the opponent's own rally.

The Former President, his Cabinet, and his loyalists remaining in the newly elected Govt committed crimes, to include 'Felony Espionage' against the united States in an attempt to seditiously undermine / over-throw the newly elected Govt.

Democrats rigged their Primaries, cheated in elections, and coordinated with the media to keep a candidate in the race who should have been forced out for being under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit.

Democrats rioted, destroyed property, looted, committed arson, perpetrated acts of TERRORISM by fire-bombing GOP Election Campaign HQs, threatened the lives of Electoral College voters in an attempt to change the outcome of the election, successfully used violence to shut down Constitutionally protected Freedom of Speech, called for treasonous COUPS against the newly elected govt, and called for the assassination of the newly elected President.

...and you want to talk about how far ANYONE else has sunk?!

View attachment 132949
Not sure which is funnier; that you expect others to believe that shit or that you believe it yourself.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...b3UAhWBcj4KHYJ4C8oQMwglKAQwBA&iact=mrc&uact=8

We have it on video dipshit.

• BREAKING Update

• CNN's Wolf Blitzer desperate to identify the rifle. Guess he’s hoping that someone will call it an assault rifle.

Already setting up the “blame the gun” narrative.

I don't know which is more pathetic, your imitation of Rip Van Winkle or your mental illness (voluntary delusion)....

Mmyup. All the USMB libs finally got what they wanted Jillian, rderp, camp, all this guys are in a libo heaven circkle jerk of ecstasy, candycorn will be here soon to say it was a republican assassin, but will also make the shooter an official democrat. Teach thoses assholes to blay baseball.

FUCK OFF YOU LOUSY PIECE OF SHIT!

Yup. Just what you wanted. You are sad the shooter was a lousy shot, but this is the crescendo you libs are building to. The democrat party has been instigating this since trump got in office. You reap what you fulminate, so reap it you gutless cowards.

Yeah you guys were so good to Obama and couldn’t have been nicer to Ms. Clinton.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Anyone shoot them?

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Nut jobs who burn down college campuses and spray young girls with pepper spray are now taking it to a new level

-Geaux

You mean these guys?
la-me-ln-uc-davis-pepper-spray-internet-20160415
They were doing their job, not disrupting the campus. The disrupters were the ones blocking traffic. And it needed to be explained to you. LOL

Where is the NRA on this?

Advocating the arming of baseball players

Forum List

Back