Shooting at Seahawks after party, one dead 3 injured

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
What a lame excuse for the more than thirty murders by gun every day in the US.

Your hero, the gun lobbyist, said the cause is violent video games.

Which is it?

Sounds like another angry Liberal San Francisco 49ers fan could not handle the beating the Seahawks gave them yesterday.

Washington: Bellevue Munch Bar shooting after Seahawks party, one killed, 3 injured | The News Tribe

Witnesses said that the Munch Bar was hosting the Seahawks after party when the shooting occurred, adding that one male victim was lying on the floor while the blood was everyware.

Don't worry. I'm not going to post about every gun murder. There have been more than 100 just since the Sandy Hill slaughter and NO one has THAT much time.

While you're at it why don't you post every story about soldiers killed in Afghanistan or wedding guests killed in drone strikes or how about Mexican beauty queens murdered in shootouts with drug cartels with guns the White House walked across the border?

Luddy i think you should start one thread entitled gun related deaths since sandy. Everyday add the news stories. Keep a running total.

I'd never be able to get anything else done!

luddly left another forum because the mods put his hundreds of gun threads in a separate forum

"hundreds" - lie.

But, I didn't notice that. What forum are you talking about?

Washington: Bellevue Munch Bar shooting after Seahawks party, one killed, 3 injured | The News Tribe

Witnesses said that the Munch Bar was hosting the Seahawks after party when the shooting occurred, adding that one male victim was lying on the floor while the blood was everyware.

Don't worry. I'm not going to post about every gun murder. There have been more than 100 just since the Sandy Hill slaughter and NO one has THAT much time.

This is why we have guns. And just so you know, Mexico has far stricter gun control laws than we do...hows that working out for them? Your police state wet dreams suck for the people who live in them.. but you allready knew that.

How many citizens did Stalin kill? How about old Hitler, or how about your best buddy Mao? How many tens of millions have to die at the hands of government before you are sated?

LiveLeak.com - Hurst PD To Investigate Officer Brutality and Abuse of Teen In Video

LiveLeak.com - Maria Santos Gorrostieta Stabbed, Beaten and Burned. Had Defied the Cartels who tried to Kill her twice before.

Luddy i think you should start one thread entitled gun related deaths since sandy. Everyday add the news stories. Keep a running total.

We could just place every gun story that was in the news in the BS file - *Before Sandy*

Then we should start a new calender of events that matter. Ignore all of the black on black crimes and just focus on the gun crimes involving white perps. Some folks want to start profiling whites as if they were the primary cause of gun violence in America.

CNN's Don Lemon On Gun Control: Should We Start Profiling White Men? | RealClearPolitics

Last edited:

We could just place every gun story that was in the news in the BS file - *Before Sandy*

Then we should start a new calender of events that matter. Ignore all of the black on black crimes and just focus on the gun crimes involving white perps. Some folks want to start profiling whites as if they were the primary cause of gun violence in America.

CNN's Don Lemon On Gun Control: Should We Start Profiling White Men? | RealClearPolitics
Is it true, most mass shootings are by white males? What is the purpose of racial profiling again? :eusa_eh:

You will have to.dumb that down for them.

What's dumb is when you have to focus on stupid shit and skip over valid points.

You mean like racial profiling on white males since they are the ones who usually do mass shootings?

Except for that Virginia Tech thingy. Maybe we should profile Asians too.

We should profile. White men known to be disturbed. Muslims who want to fly on planes and blacks who go into convenience stores. We don't profile enough.

Sportsfan rage is more easily understood when it's mexicans beating someone to death because they were fans of the opposing team. Then they gotta right.

Forum List

Back