Shooters grill closes down

There has never been a correlation between murder rate and amount of guns owned.
1658169762670.png

There has never been a correlation between murder rate and amount of guns owned.

You can't explain that to these people.

If you went to a white middle-class suburb, made a law that every household must possess a firearm, their violent crime rate will not change. At the same time, you go to a low income ghetto, create a law that nobody is allowed to own a firearm, their violent crime rate won't change either.

Bottom line is that it's the people who commit crimes, not guns that influence people to be violent.

Apparently the landlord didnt renew the lease.. I suppose that is possible.

But its more likely that they couldnt make a go of it. I have never been to Shooters. But I doubt that I would enjoy the food. The cooking could be great but I would not feel comfortable eating in a place where all the punters and staff are armed and ready for war.

You wouldnt complain about anything would you ? And you would leave a mega tip.

What if a thug grabbed the waitress and took her gun then started shootiing up the place ?

Its an idea that has breathed its last. The golden age of Gun themed eateries for peychopaths is now over.

That's only because you're a huge pussy.

I see folks with guns all the time...never give it a second thought.

Come to Missouri sometime ... perhaps you can get your balls to regenerate.

That's only because you're a huge pussy.

I see folks with guns all the time...never give it a second thought.

Come to Missouri sometime ... perhaps you can get your balls to regenerate.
I live in Missouri and I carry all the time and have friends that do. Retired Federal law enforcement.

You are dying in huge numbers Ray. The evidence you choose to ignore suggests that there is no need.
What do you care?

None of us care that you live in acountry where you don;t even have the freedom to read any book you want

Forum List

Back