Shooters grill closes down

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Apparently the landlord didnt renew the lease.. I suppose that is possible.

But its more likely that they couldnt make a go of it. I have never been to Shooters. But I doubt that I would enjoy the food. The cooking could be great but I would not feel comfortable eating in a place where all the punters and staff are armed and ready for war.

You wouldnt complain about anything would you ? And you would leave a mega tip.

What if a thug grabbed the waitress and took her gun then started shootiing up the place ?

Its an idea that has breathed its last. The golden age of Gun themed eateries for peychopaths is now over.

But its more likely that they couldnt make a go of it. I have never been to Shooters. But I doubt that I would enjoy the food. The cooking could be great but I would not feel comfortable eating in a place where all the punters and staff are armed and ready for war.

What if a thug grabbed the waitress and took her gun then started shootiing up the place ?

Its an idea that has breathed its last. The golden age of Gun themed eateries for peychopaths is now over.

Yeah we know you're afraid of guns

Restaurants open and close constantly.
Most of the owners won't tell you the truth about it closing though.

If a restaurant closes down, it's usually because the food sucks or the service sucks, or both.

Toby Keith has a restaurant chain, and supposedly it's been losing customers for a long time because the food apparently sucks really bad. So I'm sure we'll hear about this chain closing down sometime soon.

Restaurants open and close constantly.
Most of the owners won't tell you the truth about it closing though.

If a restaurant closes down, it's usually because the food sucks or the service sucks, or both.

Toby Keith has a restaurant chain, and supposedly it's been losing customers for a long time because the food apparently sucks really bad. So I'm sure we'll hear about this chain closing down sometime soon.
They never close because they are amazing.

1. I will cry no tears for her.

2. Bars and restaurants close all the time for a myriad of reasons, including not having a lease renewed.

3. I support gun control and wouldn't shed any tears if they outlawed them completely. That said, there really is no reason to be fearful when a lot of people are armed in a single location. A lot of that comes with just having been around it my whole life. I recall being at a convenience store/check-in station on deer season opening day when it looked like an old west posse was forming up there were so many guns everywhere.

But I doubt that I would enjoy the food. The cooking could be great but I would not feel comfortable eating in a place where all the punters and staff are armed and ready for war.
Yep, never know when they might just pull out their gun and shoot you for complaining about their coffee! :21:

Why wouldn't anyone wanting to do that just bring their own gun? It's not like they can't get one. In that case, you have a building full of armed people to fight back protecting you. You know, like how people always want to walk into a police barracks and start shooting too so that 113 cops shoot back and gun them down right on the spot.

Oh yeah, no one has ever actually walked into a place full of cops or guns and tried to start shooting.

I hope not. What safer place could there be but a place where everyone is armed? 100% of all big serial gun crimes happen in GUN FREE ZONES. Since everyone is armed in the Shooters Grill, they can be sure of keeping psychos like you out who would be the first kind of person to try to grab a person's gun and start shooting for no reason!

I seriously doubt it had anything to do with the guns. In fact when I'm out and not armed, I do hope other customers are. Now that you remind me, we had a slow news day here in Cleveland, so they posted this story from another state:

St. Charles police said a third burglary call then came in regarding an armed robbery at a QuikTrip convenience store where shots had been fired.

According to police, arriving officers found the 26-year-old suspect shot by a customer during that attempted robbery. First responders took the suspected thief to the hospital, where he later died.

Authorities said they interviewed the customer, a 26-year-old man, who told police he stopped at the gas station to use the restroom and buy something. However, he was walking back to his car from the store when he saw a black SUV drive quickly into the parking lot.

The customer said he saw a man carrying a backpack while running into the store and threatening the clerk with a knife, according to police.

Officials said the 26-year-old customer grabbed his gun and went back into the store. He then confronted the thief, who grabbed for his backpack.

According to authorities, the suspect reportedly told the customer, “I have something for you,” and came around the counter when he was shot and killed by the customer.

Investigators said the customer and the clerk were both uninjured in the incident and the suspect’s car came back as stolen in an armed robbery on Friday, with stolen items also found in the vehicle.

This guy may have saved the life of an innocent worker or at the very least, stopped the bad guy before he hit yet another store. This story is one of thousands of examples why we Americans want to stay armed.

Wait, I thought your whining about your betters in the U.S. is that we have guns all over the place and anyone can get one. Why would a punter in such a place need to grab a waitress' gun? What about the place kickers?

I think you should find a Welsh board.

Yep, never know when they might just pull out their gun and shoot you for complaining about their coffee! :21:

Why wouldn't anyone wanting to do that just bring their own gun? It's not like they can't get one. In that case, you have a building full of armed people to fight back protecting you. You know, like how people always want to walk into a police barracks and start shooting too so that 113 cops shoot back and gun them down right on the spot.

Oh yeah, no one has ever actually walked into a place full of cops or guns and tried to start shooting.

I hope not. What safer place could there be but a place where everyone is armed? 100% of all big serial gun crimes happen in GUN FREE ZONES. Since everyone is armed in the Shooters Grill, they can be sure of keeping psychos like you out who would be the first kind of person to try to grab a person's gun and start shooting for no reason!
Isnt this an odd thing to happen at the same time as Ivana was murdered ?
I hope that the authorities take a look at this.

Wow, Dude, who checked your brain into the Clinic For Imbeciles? Do you EVER say ANYTHING that isn't totally crocked? You need a big safety belt that completely covers your body to protect you from self-harm between all of your ignorance and delusions-- -- do you have any idea that Ivana died from an accidental fall?

We get it you piss your pants here you go in my home
FB_IMG_1509462633346 (2020-06-03T06_14_35.000).jpg

Cheers
IMG_20220306_141918371.jpg

Everybody dies shit happens. But Hillary Clinton has a long list of friends and associates that have died mysteriously. If you want to go that path.

Forum List

Back