Shooters grill closes down

Apparently the landlord didnt renew the lease.. I suppose that is possible.

But its more likely that they couldnt make a go of it. I have never been to Shooters. But I doubt that I would enjoy the food. The cooking could be great but I would not feel comfortable eating in a place where all the punters and staff are armed and ready for war.

You wouldnt complain about anything would you ? And you would leave a mega tip.

What if a thug grabbed the waitress and took her gun then started shootiing up the place ?

Its an idea that has breathed its last. The golden age of Gun themed eateries for peychopaths is now over.

Good points, honestly. Is there any proof the restaurant requires the staff to have any firearms training?

Apparently the landlord didnt renew the lease.. I suppose that is possible.

But its more likely that they couldnt make a go of it. I have never been to Shooters. But I doubt that I would enjoy the food. The cooking could be great but I would not feel comfortable eating in a place where all the punters and staff are armed and ready for war.

You wouldnt complain about anything would you ? And you would leave a mega tip.

What if a thug grabbed the waitress and took her gun then started shootiing up the place ?

Its an idea that has breathed its last. The golden age of Gun themed eateries for peychopaths is now over.

They’re psychopaths. They’ll come up with another theme.

I seriously doubt it had anything to do with the guns. In fact when I'm out and not armed, I do hope other customers are. Now that you remind me, we had a slow news day here in Cleveland, so they posted this story from another state:

St. Charles police said a third burglary call then came in regarding an armed robbery at a QuikTrip convenience store where shots had been fired.

According to police, arriving officers found the 26-year-old suspect shot by a customer during that attempted robbery. First responders took the suspected thief to the hospital, where he later died.

Authorities said they interviewed the customer, a 26-year-old man, who told police he stopped at the gas station to use the restroom and buy something. However, he was walking back to his car from the store when he saw a black SUV drive quickly into the parking lot.

The customer said he saw a man carrying a backpack while running into the store and threatening the clerk with a knife, according to police.

Officials said the 26-year-old customer grabbed his gun and went back into the store. He then confronted the thief, who grabbed for his backpack.

According to authorities, the suspect reportedly told the customer, “I have something for you,” and came around the counter when he was shot and killed by the customer.

Investigators said the customer and the clerk were both uninjured in the incident and the suspect’s car came back as stolen in an armed robbery on Friday, with stolen items also found in the vehicle.

This guy may have saved the life of an innocent worker or at the very least, stopped the bad guy before he hit yet another store. This story is one of thousands of examples why we Americans want to stay armed.

Oh look, I found another story this morning: '

GREENWOOD, Ind. (AP) — Three people were fatally shot and two were injured Sunday evening at an Indiana mall after a man with a rifle opened fire in a food court and an armed civilian shot and killed him, police said.

The man entered the Greenwood Park Mall with a rifle and several magazines of ammunition and began firing in the food court, Greenwood Police Department Chief Jim Ison said.

A 22-year-old from nearby Bartholomew County who was legally carrying a firearm at the mall shot and killed the gunman, Ison said at a news conference.

“The real hero of the day is the citizen that was lawfully carrying a firearm in that food court and was able to stop the shooter almost as soon as he began,” Ison said.

Gee, imagine that. The chief of police referring to the armed citizen as a hero.

Oh look, I found another story this morning: '

GREENWOOD, Ind. (AP) — Three people were fatally shot and two were injured Sunday evening at an Indiana mall after a man with a rifle opened fire in a food court and an armed civilian shot and killed him, police said.

The man entered the Greenwood Park Mall with a rifle and several magazines of ammunition and began firing in the food court, Greenwood Police Department Chief Jim Ison said.

A 22-year-old from nearby Bartholomew County who was legally carrying a firearm at the mall shot and killed the gunman, Ison said at a news conference.

“The real hero of the day is the citizen that was lawfully carrying a firearm in that food court and was able to stop the shooter almost as soon as he began,” Ison said.

Gee, imagine that. The chief of police referring to the armed citizen as a hero.
The answer to gun crime is no guns not more guns. The whole civilised world knows that.

Forum List

Back