Shooters grill closes down

Apparently the landlord didnt renew the lease.. I suppose that is possible.

But its more likely that they couldnt make a go of it. I have never been to Shooters. But I doubt that I would enjoy the food. The cooking could be great but I would not feel comfortable eating in a place where all the punters and staff are armed and ready for war.

You wouldnt complain about anything would you ? And you would leave a mega tip.

What if a thug grabbed the waitress and took her gun then started shootiing up the place ?

Its an idea that has breathed its last. The golden age of Gun themed eateries for peychopaths is now over.

You wouldn't go because you're a coward. Also, STFU commie Britt.

The answer to gun crime is no guns not more guns. The whole civilised world knows that.

And what we also know is that disarming Americans will only lead to more crime because you'll never be able to disarm criminals. They will always have guns. All you'd end up with is a society where only the police and criminals have the guns. That puts the law abiding innocent people at a severe disadvantage.

And what we also know is that disarming Americans will only lead to more crime because you'll never be able to disarm criminals. They will always have guns. All you'd end up with is a society where only the police and criminals have the guns. That puts the law abiding innocent people at a severe disadvantage.
You are dying in huge numbers Ray. The evidence you choose to ignore suggests that there is no need.

You are dying in huge numbers Ray. The evidence you choose to ignore suggests that there is no need.

And dying in larger numbers helps how?

Americans use their firearms between 1 and 4 million times a year (depending on who's estimate you use) for self-defense, stop a crime, or defend others as in the story I posted. Using the most conservative estimate of 1 million times a year, without guns, that would be a million more crimes committed each year, and likely more if the criminals know we can't protect ourselves or others.

Now if any of you leftists can tell us how to disarm the criminals, let me know what that process is, and we'll try it out with illegal drugs first that kills more than 100,000 Americans a year to see how well it works out.

You live in a virtually single-culture society and make judgements from your environment. It's much different than living in a multi-culture society like the United States. Over half of all our murders are committed by 7% of our population which are black males.

The attacker at this mall shot five people, but seemingly wanted to kill many more based on what he had on him. The armed citizen stopped him before he could kill a dozen or more innocents.

Apparently the landlord didnt renew the lease.. I suppose that is possible.

But its more likely that they couldnt make a go of it. I have never been to Shooters. But I doubt that I would enjoy the food. The cooking could be great but I would not feel comfortable eating in a place where all the punters and staff are armed and ready for war.

You wouldnt complain about anything would you ? And you would leave a mega tip.

What if a thug grabbed the waitress and took her gun then started shootiing up the place ?

Its an idea that has breathed its last. The golden age of Gun themed eateries for peychopaths is now over.

They serve bacon there, so you're not allowed in anyway.

I don't want to see her business fail, no matter the venue... and no matter the bitch, she plays! It's not easy to build a business on your own.... Most start ups fail in this nation, but we follow,

if you don't succeed, you try, try, again!

Forum List

Back