Shoe-Thrower in Iraqi Military Custody, 'Suffering Broken Bones'

Then again if Saddam was in power he prob would have had his hand and foot cut off

YOUR words, homedawg... Enjoy.

Here, enjoy one of my favs: :thup:

...That sentence means I justify the beating?

ok then :cuckoo:

It's the truth, if Saddam was in power the guy prob would have been killed or something...that doesn't mean I think the beating was necessary you fucking idiot.

Here let me help you out dude

Learn to Read at Starfall - teaching comprehension and phonics

you may want to start at begginer mode

You haven't traveled much have you? Try pulling half the shit that cops have to put up with here in Germany and see how fast your ass gets beat to the ground with their crazy spring loaded metal clubs. The polizei don't play.

Similarly, see how far your bullshit would go with Korean cops. You need to get some perspective.

You can get some perspective at this link....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8]YouTube - Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police![/ame]

...That sentence means I justify the beating?
ok then :cuckoo:
It's the truth, if Saddam was in power the guy prob would have been killed or something...that doesn't mean I think the beating was necessary you fucking idiot.
Here let me help you out dude
Learn to Read at Starfall - teaching comprehension and phonics
you may want to start at begginer mode

Hey, if you think it was acceptable because they were fellow COUNTRYMEN and he would have been treated worse under SADDAM then have the backbone to say so, dude! Don't act like a jello pussy-shaped mold all shaking because I'm calling you out on your stupid fucking excuses, dude. sheesh.. They were YOUR OWN words!

:lol:

:clap2:

Hey, if you think it was acceptable because they were fellow COUNTRYMEN and he would have been treated worse under SADDAM then have the backbone to say so, dude! Don't act like a jello pussy-shaped mold all shaking because I'm calling you out on your stupid fucking excuses, dude. sheesh.. They were YOUR OWN words!

:lol:

:clap2:

I never said it was acceptable..I said it was IRONIC....You do understand the difference between the two words right?

Do I need to link the definitions for you? Are you really this fucking stupid?

The only thing you are calling to attention here is that you have the IQ of a watermellon that has been rotting on the side of the road. When you are able to keep up and learn how to read and understand sentences in a logical way, maybe you can come back and speak with the adults. Till then, go back and play pac man with your little hat with the propeller on it

dance, little man, dance.

square-leg-dance-_1.gif

Yeah, Iraq is about a free of a country as China is. I'd love to see a woman dressed in some of the skimpy fashions that women dress in here in America in Iraq. Walk around Baghdad in skimpy shorts and watch how long you live.

Is that what constitutes a 'free country' to you - their sense of fashion? Get to the real issue of what freedoms they are lacking and go beyond the obsession society has with baring skin. You are correct, they probably would be chastised for it, but the issue still remains that they're already being stripped of their basic human rights; let's not give them any more stress then they already have.

If I threw my shoe at Ahmadinejad, am I going to get severly beat by the police for it? Probably not unless I resisted arrest or swung at an officer.

This IS the point, the fact that because you, threw a shoe at Ahmandinejad (however that is?) you wouldn't get severely beat by the police. But what if the situation were to reverse: Ahmandinejad threw said shoe at you, more than likely he would be beat by the police.

Police brutality happens everywhere, we are talking about what happened in specifcally though. What reasons did they have to beat the shit out of the guy? I thought they all loved each other over there in their joint hatred of Bush and America.

You're correct in commenting what reasons did they have regardless of whether there is hatred or not. You don't perhaps think that this kind of reaction towards the journalist has something to fueling their fire?

Ironic how he is screaming for Bush's head for murder and then his own countrymen beat the piss out of him

Sometimes, I just feel sorry for delusional Republicans.

They're still proud of their two votes for Bush, they still think the Iraq war was a great idea, as recently as four months ago they were screaming that the economy was really, pretty good. And now, they think Iraqi security are beating the shit out of a guy, to defend the honor of Bush.

Sad. Just sad.

Listen up dude - Regardless of what Rush Limbaugh told you to think, the Iraqis don't give a shit about bush. Most of them hate his guts. Iraq is a corrupt police state. Its run by thugs, neoptism, and corruption. Paid government thugs take pleasure in beating the crap out of anyone who breaks the rules. Governments like that are run by sadists and assholes. If you were chewing gum on a Baghdad public bus, and it was against the rules, some of these government thugs might bitch slap you.

They're still proud of their two votes for Bush, they still think the Iraq war was a great idea, as recently as four months ago they were screaming that the economy was really, pretty good. And now, they think Iraqi security are beating the shit out of a guy, to defend the honor of Bush.

Sad. Just sad.

Listen up dude - Regardless of what Rush Limbaugh told you to think, the Iraqis don't give a shit about bush. Most of them hate his guts. Iraq is a corrupt police state. Its run by thugs, neoptism, and corruption. Paid government thugs take pleasure in beating the crap out of anyone who breaks the rules. Governments like that are run by sadists and assholes. If you were chewing gum on a Baghdad public bus, and it was against the rules, some of these government thugs might bitch slap you.

You definitely are sad. One of the saddest, in fact. I haven't seen you ONCE post anything intelligent. Just a bunch of spew.

Sad. Just sad.

'

Are you really this fucking stupid or are you putting in some extra effort today? I never said they did it to defend the honor of Bush you nimrod. I said it was Ironic...God for Christmas, ask Santa for a fucking dictionary.

That is an interesting theory on Iraq...you may be right..

When was the last time you were in Iraq to do this research and come up with these results? O wait nevermind, you will link me something from NY Times I am sure. Red Dawn, next time you wish to speak, I suggest you go to the nearest grocery store and have a conversation with the closest grapefruit, something more on your level.

I agree with you .. but this was also a message for Obama .. who increasingly uses the Bush line on Iraq.

I don't think so, Obama clearly had the opposite view on Iraq while he started to run for president. I more think that Bush changed his policy of staying in Iraq to leaving Iraq with a timetable (that was Obama's plan).

Also he clearly said to leave Iraq asap and if you can read the message on the photo in this link "Go out, USA": Arabs find a hero in Iraqi shoe thrower - The Denver Post
This clearly is what the Iraqis want, I think that shoe thrower was only expressing his frustration against Bush not against all Americans.
I think the man that threw this shoe agrees with Obama's view, because Obama said he never wanted an invasion into Iraq and never wanted the war.

I don't think so, Obama clearly had the opposite view on Iraq while he started to run for president. I more think that Bush changed his policy of staying in Iraq to leaving Iraq with a timetable (that was Obama's plan).

Also he clearly said to leave Iraq asap and if you can read the message on the photo in this link "Go out, USA": Arabs find a hero in Iraqi shoe thrower - The Denver Post
This clearly is what the Iraqis want, I think that shoe thrower was only expressing his frustration against Bush not against all Americans.
I think the man that threw this shoe agrees with Obama's view, because Obama said he never wanted an invasion into Iraq and never wanted the war.

Isshinryu teaches that sometimes we must close our eyes so we can see clearly. Meaning, don't always believe what your eyes tell you .. allow your mind to do the "seeing."

Obama has said about a dozen different things on Iraq, including "He'll move on Iraq based on the conditions on the ground." The conditions on the ground say the Iraqi people want us to get the hell out of their country .. which is what the shoe said in no uncertain terms .. and although Americans are dumb enough to believe Bush is solely responsible for the horrors, but the rest of the world is not.

Additionally, why should they trust Obama .. who is more to the right on the ME than Bush and who has surrrounded himself with zionists .. and who didn't even want to be photographed with muslim women?

Do you really believe Obama would not have supported the war if he had been in the Senate at the time? At best he would have pulled one of his "Present" ploys.

Obviously you're haven't gotten your Barack Obama decoder ring which allows you to translate the bullshit that comes out of his mouth and determine which of his vast flipflops are really what he's thinking.

Got mine the moment the general election started.

Last edited:
That is a poorly thought out reply, and if you think on it a while I have no doubt you will realize it. You seem bright enough.

How so .. simple question.

You brought up what throwing shoes would be under US law .. which frankly, is kinda' poorly thought out itself.

He is not subjest to US law.

But since you brought up US law .. What are the penalties for mass murder .. which is exactly what Bush ordered?

It's not perfect .. but since we're just having fun ...

How so .. simple question.

You brought up what throwing shoes would be under US law .. which frankly, is kinda' poorly thought out itself.

He is not subjest to US law.

But since you brought up US law .. What are the penalties for mass murder .. which is exactly what Bush ordered?

It's not perfect .. but since we're just having fun ...
Not only that but if a person arrested had recieved broken bones during the arrest what would happen? That person would have recourse here in America. If we are promoting justice and freedom then president Bush needs to get with the program accept the apoligee and let the guy move on with his life.

Forum List

Back