Shoe-Thrower in Iraqi Military Custody, 'Suffering Broken Bones'

The police aren't his countrymen?

no more than angry fucking cops who beat the shit out of prisoners in the US are. Would the proximity of the burglar living next to you validate his heist on your home? How stupid.

no more than angry fucking cops who beat the shit out of prisoners in the US are. Would the proximity of the burglar living next to you validate his heist on your home? How stupid.

What is stupid is how you try to correlate one thing with another.

All I said is it's ironic how he threw his shoe at bush for murdering people and violence etc..

yet, Iraqi policy, who were Iraqi citizens last time I fucking checked...beat the ever living piss out of him for it. They could have just arrested him and took him to jail. I doubt he was throwing punches at them when he was taken out.

Your burglar anaolgy is stupid...if he pulls a heist on me I have the right to defend myself and my property....This guy threw a shoe at Bush and could have injured him...Bush didn't retaliate, the Iraqi security force did, and they didnt kick the shit out of him there...they took him back and they tossed him a beating...

Then again if Saddam was in power he prob would have had his hand and foot cut off

My how Iraq has changed. During the time of Saddam Hussein, journalists were hand-picked to speak to Hussein. If a journalist had thrown a shoe at Saddam, they would have had more than a few bones broken. I guess you could say that Bush (and Blair) made it possible for this to happen.

In what part of the world is throwing a shoe at someone a compliment?

I need to know to stay away from there.
The feet are considered dirty, so using a shoe, as opposed to a tomato, is more of an insult in that part of the world.

I actually think a cream pie would have been funnier.

What is stupid is how you try to correlate one thing with another.

All I said is it's ironic how he threw his shoe at bush for murdering people and violence etc..

yet, Iraqi policy, who were Iraqi citizens last time I fucking checked...beat the ever living piss out of him for it. They could have just arrested him and took him to jail. I doubt he was throwing punches at them when he was taken out.

Your burglar anaolgy is stupid...if he pulls a heist on me I have the right to defend myself and my property....This guy threw a shoe at Bush and could have injured him...Bush didn't retaliate, the Iraqi security force did, and they didnt kick the shit out of him there...they took him back and they tossed him a beating...

Then again if Saddam was in power he prob would have had his hand and foot cut off

oh yea.. because WE here in the west accept police brutality all the time! They are our countrymen, you know!

:lol:

You clearly understood the analogy I made, dude.. After all, the criminal element in the US is SHIPPED IN from somewhere else and COUNTRYMEN should never be held responsible for their actions! What self respecting cop WOULDNT kick the shit out of any perp that breaks a law? And let's not EVEN consider how apeshit crazy any given America cop would become if having to react to.. uh.. thrown. shoes.

:clap2:

Bravo, andy. Brav-fucking-o.

this is another brick in your stupid wall, dude.

The feet are considered dirty, so using a shoe, as opposed to a tomato, is more of an insult in that part of the world.

So it's more insultier? :lol: I guess. Yes, hurling a cream pie from the 10th row would have been funnier.

oh yea.. because WE here in the west accept police brutality all the time! They are our countrymen, you know!

You clearly understood the analogy I made, dude.. After all, the criminal element in the US is SHIPPED IN from somewhere else and COUNTRYMEN should never be held responsible for their actions! What self respecting cop WOULDNT kick the shit out of any perp that breaks a law? And let's not EVEN consider how apeshit crazy any given America cop would become if having to react to.. uh.. thrown. shoes.

You haven't traveled much have you? Try pulling half the shit that cops have to put up with here in Germany and see how fast your ass gets beat to the ground with their crazy spring loaded metal clubs. The polizei don't play.

Similarly, see how far your bullshit would go with Korean cops. You need to get some perspective.

The president must have missed the sight of tens of thousands of Iraqis who on Friday gathered in Firdous Square where Saddam Hussein's statue once stood and chanted, "No, no, no to the occupiers!" He must have missed them dragging and pummeling his effigy with their shoes -- a gesture of contempt in the Arab world -- then jumping hysterically on it as they stamped out flames that had erupted after someone set it afire. "

According to Al Jazeera more than 100 lawyers have offered to defend the shoe-throwing reporter Muntazir al-Zaydi... pro-bono! One attorney said that since the shoe did not hit Mr. Bush, al-Zaydi was merely exercising his freedom of speech and expression.

Jamal Dajani: Bush: Not a Shoe-in in Iraq

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's the difference you fucking dunce.

If I threw my shoe at Ahmadinejad, am I going to get severly beat by the police for it? Probably not unless I resisted arrest or swung at an officer. Police brutality happens everywhere, we are talking about what happened in specifcally though. What reasons did they have to beat the shit out of the guy? I thought they all loved each other over there in their joint hatred of Bush and America.

Of course I understood your anaology, I just pointed out how fucking stupid it was.

If you think I have a wall, you should check out the skyscraper you have built yourself over the past 3 months of Posts I have seen

Let's see if this work: Click on picture!

Attachments

• $gif5.gif
    $gif5.gif
    637.9 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
You haven't traveled much have you? Try pulling half the shit that cops have to put up with here in Germany and see how fast your ass gets beat to the ground with their crazy spring loaded metal clubs. The polizei don't play.

Similarly, see how far your bullshit would go with Korean cops. You need to get some perspective.

and yet it's not Koreans or germans in Iraq promising lawfulness to an area already used to abusive people in authority, eh?

way to keep up with me.

Here's the difference you fucking dunce.

If I threw my shoe at Ahmadinejad, am I going to get severly beat by the police for it? Probably not unless I resisted arrest or swung at an officer. Police brutality happens everywhere, we are talking about what happened in specifcally though. What reasons did they have to beat the shit out of the guy? I thought they all loved each other over there in their joint hatred of Bush and America.

Of course I understood your anaology, I just pointed out how fucking stupid it was.

If you think I have a wall, you should check out the skyscraper you have built yourself over the past 3 months of Posts I have seen

oh well hey LETS RATIONALIZE SOME MORE! If you throw a shoe as SATAN then you might just get buttfucked by a demon! So, Hey, it's OK to kick the shit out of this guy while in custody! I mean, LOOK AT WHAT SATAN WOULD HAVE DONE!

again, you fucking tard, you are nothing more than the new boss in that famous song by The Who. Making excuses for shit like this is the kind of shit you people use when making a case against saddam.. yet here you are rationalizing the same shit.

typical, really.

oh well hey LETS RATIONALIZE SOME MORE! If you throw a shoe as SATAN then you might just get buttfucked by a demon! So, Hey, it's OK to kick the shit out of this guy while in custody! I mean, LOOK AT WHAT SATAN WOULD HAVE DONE!

again, you fucking tard, you are nothing more than the new boss in that famous song by The Who. Making excuses for shit like this is the kind of shit you people use when making a case against saddam.. yet here you are rationalizing the same shit.

typical, really.

lol, wow

Ok dude, do me a favor and as I said in previous posts

google your nearest elementary school and try to get in on a class for Reading Comprehension

When did I ever defend the beating? Please enlighten me you turd.

All I said was it was ironic.

Let me endulge you with some classic emotes you love to share for your stupidity.

:cuckoo::clap2:

YOUR words, homedawg... Enjoy.

Here, enjoy one of my favs: :thup:

typical, really.

Too bad the guy wasn't Richard Reid. :lol:

Forum List

Back