Iraqis urge release of shoe thrower

Well....you know......if Saddam had stayed in power, then Bush would have had to have a war for 9/11, not oil, and Halliburton and Cheney wouldn't have made as much money as they did.

Shit....might have even finished the war in a couple of years.

I think all of you should organize a million shoe march on the White House to honor this new American Hero!

It was good entertainment at best. The guy did nothing but cause himself problems. He didn't get even for anything, he made no profound statement and much of the world could really careless, as they will be speaking about something else in a day or two.

I think all of you should organize a million shoe march on the White House to honor this new American Hero!

It was good entertainment at best. The guy did nothing but cause himself problems. He didn't get even for anything, he made no profound statement and much of the world could really careless, as they will be speaking about something else in a day or two.

Oh I beg to differ...the comedy shows in the UK for one will be using this for months / years to come.

You could not be more wrong.

He single-handedly discredited the lie that Iraqis are happy with the invasion and mass-murder of their people. Arabs will be writing songs about him .. and as the rest of the world laughs .. the joke is on us.

We spent, lost, and gave away untold amounts of US taxpayer dollars .. some estimate as much as three trillion dollars. We have more than 4000 dead US troops and over 30,000 wounded and maimed .. and America lost power, respect, influence, and stature all over the world.

AND, all we've accomplished is empowering Iran beyond their wildest dreams as we have effectively given Iraq to Iran .. AND the justified disrepect and hate of the Iraqi people.

Hey......better yet......on the 20th of January, 2009, as Bush Jr. drives out of the driveway of the White house for the last time, everyone should line up at the gate and throw shoes at him as he leaves Washington DC.

Hey......better yet......on the 20th of January, 2009, as Bush Jr. drives out of the driveway of the White house for the last time, everyone should line up at the gate and throw shoes at him as he leaves Washington DC.

Now that would be a sight to see.

AND, all we've accomplished is empowering Iran beyond their wildest dreams as we have effectively given Iraq to Iran .. AND the justified disrepect and hate of the Iraqi people.

Yeah, basically DARED Iran to give us ANY reason to begin military operations.

Pretty convenient, actually.

Forum List

Back