Shocking 33-year prison term and 148 lashes for women’s rights defender Nasrin Sotoudeh

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Shame that Linda Sarsour and the women's libs never even talk about this kind of cruel punishment toward women in Muslim countries.

The woman is facing severe punishment for the horrible crime of standing up for women's rights.

Iran doesn't believe in rights, except for the men. Amazing that the U.N. saw fit to put Iran on the Human Rights Council. Seriously, that is how screwed up the U.N. is and yet the left fawns over the organization like they are gods.

What will it take for the left to stand up for the real victims in this world? While, they would like people here to lose their jobs and face penalties for not believing there are over a hundred different genders, they turn a blind eye to people who are tortured, murdered, and jailed for such crimes as being a disobedient woman or gay.

Why did the left, who has always hated religion, suddenly become a champion for the most oppressive government/religion in the world? I supposed it's because their leaders, like Obama, did and they always follow without question.

Would be nice if some of these leftists and liberals started thinking for themselves again. Open your eyes.

Nasrin Sotoudeh sentenced to 33 years and 148 lashes in Iran

I don't feel sorry for her. ... :cool:

She knew the country's laws and decided to violate them.

Now she is a criminal and must pay the price for her actions.
This is why a lot of americans dont want 6th century barbarians to come here.
Because they/you support this bullshit.

Well, we sure don't let them get away with that shit here, do we? And letting the women and children come here to get away from that barbaric stuff is the whole point.

As if we have a higher moral ground to stand on ?
You know women couldn't even vote here until 1920 ?

Salem witch trials - Wikipedia
This is 2019, goobfest.
Thank you Albert Einstein Jr.
You are welcome. Everyone has a right to know what year it is

Shame that Linda Sarsour and the women's libs never even talk about this kind of cruel punishment toward women in Muslim countries.

The woman is facing severe punishment for the horrible crime of standing up for women's rights.

Iran doesn't believe in rights, except for the men. Amazing that the U.N. saw fit to put Iran on the Human Rights Council. Seriously, that is how screwed up the U.N. is and yet the left fawns over the organization like they are gods.

What will it take for the left to stand up for the real victims in this world? While, they would like people here to lose their jobs and face penalties for not believing there are over a hundred different genders, they turn a blind eye to people who are tortured, murdered, and jailed for such crimes as being a disobedient woman or gay.

Why did the left, who has always hated religion, suddenly become a champion for the most oppressive government/religion in the world? I supposed it's because their leaders, like Obama, did and they always follow without question.

Would be nice if some of these leftists and liberals started thinking for themselves again. Open your eyes.

Nasrin Sotoudeh sentenced to 33 years and 148 lashes in Iran

Unless the Lame Stream Media finds a way to blame President Trump for this, you probably won't see this story on CNN

Well, we sure don't let them get away with that shit here, do we? And letting the women and children come here to get away from that barbaric stuff is the whole point.

How many of Earth's 8 billion people can our country provide shelter for?

What makes you think the women dont support it? Maybe a few here and there.
Its islamic law

I bet OL could fit 10muslims in her garage if she starts to think like a mexican

What makes you think the women dont support it? Maybe a few here and there.
Its islamic law

Iran is actually way more lax than a lot of other Muslim countries.

I bet OL could fit 10muslims in her garage if she starts to think like a mexican

:abgg2q.jpg:

I don't know. How many?

Forum List

Back