SHOCK POLL: Dead Heat In Michigan...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
A new poll conducted in Michigan shows Mitt Romney and Barack Obama tied. Foster McCollum White Baydoun (FMW)B, a national public opinion polling and voter analytics consulting firm that is based in Michigan, conducted a telephone-automated random survey of registered and most likely voters..

Thirty five thousand (35,000) calls were placed, with 1,122 respondents participating. The question posed was:

"The 2012 United States Presidential election will be held on November 6, 2012. Who are you most likely to vote for in the election?"

Obama received 46.92% of the vote, Mitt Romney 46.56% of the vote. Michigan has 16 electoral votes, almost as much as Ohio’s 18, so winning Michigan could make winning Ohio far less important.

Shock Poll: Dead Heat in Michigan

Can you imagine if Romney took Michigan. I hope he can take Ohio and Pa.

That will give him over 300 el. That would be a nice win.

Well, most are saying he has to win Ohio to win the Election. But now i'm not so sure about that. It may not come down to that.

The good ship Obama Re-election is hit below the water line.

Sinking fast.

:D

In fact, picture with me, if you will, the scene as it plays out: Obama is pushing in front of the line, maybe stepping on some old people, to get to a lifeboat while Bandleader David Axlerod instructs his 7-man team to play on the deck as the boat slowly tilts into the freezing waters. Hillary is desperately trying to invoke the "women and children first" rule while George Soros, with his suitcase full of cash, tells her to bugger off and steals a lifeboat for himself.

Its still very close. I have no doubt the Dems will use voter fraud in mass this time around since they are losing in the polls.

Chances for a bigger majority in the senate is looking better all the time. Hell Mitt might start like Maobama did, with super majorities in both houses of congress. But like you say, we'll see.

The polling average in Michigan is 49.2 Obama, 43.6 Romney/

I think GOP celebrations for Michigan are premature.

You've shown time and time again that you like to make s**t up to argue against.

Please show where anyone is celebrating.

The OP says there is a tie. If that is the case, it is just another example of how things continue in Mitt Romney's direction.

Something David Brokenrod is hell bent on denying in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Consider that Republicans have 9 House seats to the Democrats 6...

Republicans have the Governorship and such...

then there's the fact that Obama sucks...

Last edited:

You've shown time and time again that you like to make s**t up to argue against.

The OP says there is a tie. If that is the case, it is just another example of how things continue in Mitt Romney's direction.

Something David Brokenrod is hell bent on denying in the face of overwhelming evidence.

A lead of 5.6 poll average does not appear to be a tie.

That being said, it gave me clarity as to why Republicans agree with Romney on his "math."

This is not made up, it's the polling AVERAGE.

Single polls do not indicate a thing.

Last edited:

That being said, it gave me clarity as to why Republicans agree with Romney on his "math."

Nobody is celebrating.....making s**t up.

The good ship Obama Re-election is hit below the water line.

Sinking fast.

Yeah, i think Romney hitting the 50% mark in most Polls, may have sealed the deal. But i guess we'll see.

The ass-end is in the ear and the plunge is 11 days a way.

Nobody is celebrating.....making s**t up.

I'll let the other posts, and your own words, speak for themselves.

A new poll conducted in Michigan shows Mitt Romney and Barack Obama tied. Foster McCollum White Baydoun (FMW)B, a national public opinion polling and voter analytics consulting firm that is based in Michigan, conducted a telephone-automated random survey of registered and most likely voters..

Thirty five thousand (35,000) calls were placed, with 1,122 respondents participating. The question posed was:

"The 2012 United States Presidential election will be held on November 6, 2012. Who are you most likely to vote for in the election?"

Obama received 46.92% of the vote, Mitt Romney 46.56% of the vote. Michigan has 16 electoral votes, almost as much as Ohio’s 18, so winning Michigan could make winning Ohio far less important.

I got all my kids back at home working on this and my ex husband. I love Michigan. My family is just a smidge north in the GTA region.

Me. Being a hunter. Give me the UP. I love this state. I know everyone has written it off but I won't even though I'm out in Manitoba.

Michigan is one of the most beautiful places on the planet. Sadly Democrats have been in charge for way too long. But I think this state can be "re possessed".

Come on guys. Go Romney. Holy Mackinaw.....

Any one needs help in a race let me know. I'm cocked locked and ready to rock. We have only a few days left.

Lord help us all.

I'm not shocked. Americans are sick of Obama, and they see him for what he is.

Don't you love it? This used to be my old stomping grounds in rock so I just love it to death.

Freaking for real. I checked with my kids who are still in TO and they are going that it's vibing up there. My ex husband who I still love to death tells me all the radio news out of Detroit is that Romney is gonna take it.

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back