Shock! Hillary Announces Merged With Hillary To White House

Again, we are coming from different perspectives, not all are meant to serve. I'd say that your exposure to young people is confined to memories and perhaps a limited number of them.

If all I saw were my one son's and daughter's friends, I'd probably agree. They are overwhelmingly fit, above average for intelligence, and sociable. However, there are many more out there, that may be brilliant, but antisocial. Below average, way below average intelligence and antisocial.

Believe me if you know where I've been. The lower classes will dig ditches, clean toilets, and ferry supplies. They owe it to their country.

Believe me if you know where I've been. The lower classes will dig ditches, clean toilets, and ferry supplies. They owe it to their country.

I am not qualified to speak about the 'lower class.' I wasn't speaking of them.

Then just who are: "Below average, way below average intelligence and antisocial."

Can you believe it? Some very upperclass/middle class young adults. Go figure. You do know what average is, right? You do know that some, regardless of parents might fall below? We aren't yet discussing substance abuse.

Forum List

Back