Shock! Hillary Announces Merged With Hillary To White House

I'd just like to remind any veterans (and those pretending to be veterans to attempt to steal credibility) that Hillary used Marines in their dress blues to serve hour'deurves (sp?) at parties for her husband's campaign contributers........
I know someone who knows a guy that was in the SS White House detail under Clinton (I know, heresay- heresay). I was told that Billy Bob was simply disrespectful, but the one person that they really hated was Hillary, as she was downright condescending to the people who protected her big ass every day.

This was moved to the politics section but is it not current events as it just hapened today? Is somebody just jerking me off?

Psychoblues

Good lord, this just is soooooo coooooooool!!!!!!!!! Left or right, this can’t be ignored!!!!!!

NEW YORK - Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton will embark on a widely anticipated campaign for the White House Saturday, a former first lady intent on becoming the nation's first female president.

Clinton was expected to disclose plans to form a presidential exploratory committee on her Web site, according to Democratic officials familiar with the matter.

Clinton's planned announcement, coming days after Sen. Barack Obama shook up the 2008 race with his bid to become the first black to occupy the White House, establishes the most diverse political field. Clinton is considered the front-runner, with Obama and 2004 vice presidential nominee John Edwards top contenders. New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, who would be the first Hispanic, intends to announce his plans on Sunday.

With millions in the bank, a vast network of supporters and top status in nearly every poll of Democratic contenders, Clinton has launched the most viable effort by a female candidate to capture the White House. She is the first presidential spouse to pursue the office; her husband, Bill, served two terms in the White House from 1993-2001.

The field is loading up and looking good for Democrats in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070120/...pr/clinton2008

Psychoblues

I apologize if I might have offended anyone but this really is Current News. Can you dig it?!?!?!!?!

We can count on the liberal media to ask the hard questions to Hillary...........

Good economy, joblessness extremely low, no terrorist attacks, Saddam dead, Democracy a chance in Iraq.

The military has been brought back to a level closer to what this country needs for it's defense. The defense budget is always where leftist go for cuts.

Good economy, joblessness extremely low, no terrorist attacks, Saddam dead, Democracy a chance in Iraq.

Seriously, I have to side with Avatar, so much more should have been accomplished. I give Bush credit for tax credits, probably saved economic disaster after 9/11. Same with preventing some types of terror attacks-such as finding out about latest from Iraq. On the other hand, the problem from terrorists entering from borders is real and the administration is not only not attempting to fix the problem, they would expand it.

The military has been brought back to a level closer to what this country needs for it's defense. The defense budget is always where leftist go for cuts.

I don't think the military is where it needs to be regarding numbers. Whether or not they can keep it voluntary?

Seriously, I have to side with Avatar, so much more should have been accomplished. I give Bush credit for tax credits, probably saved economic disaster after 9/11. Same with preventing some types of terror attacks-such as finding out about latest from Iraq. On the other hand, the problem from terrorists entering from borders is real and the administration is not only not attempting to fix the problem, they would expand it.

you actually said it ! yes they would expand it , they will expanded it.just like they want to expand the conquest in Iraq and Iran but thats not enough to keep and expand the police state environment necessary to to fulfill the the globalist agenda .for that you need more domestic terrorism, more gangs ,more crime more fear. none of this is by accident .it is by design and if a leader from the left is selected next time it will still continue until the real powers are reigned in

you actually said it ! yes they would expand it , they will expanded it.just like they want to expand the conquest in Iraq and Iran but thats not enough to keep and expand the police state environment necessary to to fulfill the the globalist agenda .for that you need more domestic terrorism, more gangs ,more crime more fear. none of this is by accident .it is by design and if a leader from the left is selected next time it will still continue until the real powers are reigned in

If you are under the misunderstanding that I've been a cheerleader for this administration, you are sorely mistaken. Take a look at my posts. Yes, I've given credit where I think they are on the right path, perhaps more problematic is the lack of alternatives. But the things I've slammed them for, is quite long.

I don't think the military is where it needs to be regarding numbers. Whether or not they can keep it voluntary?
I'd like to see mandatory 2 year enlistment for all 18-20 year olds, and voluntary enlistment from those ranks to active duty with a corresponding increase in pay by 50 or 100%. The military can rescue American youth from the teacher unions, instill pride, and they won't have any trouble getting troops.

I'd like to see mandatory 2 year enlistment for all 18-20 year olds, and voluntary enlistment from those ranks to active duty with a corresponding increase in pay by 50 or 100%. The military can rescue American youth from the teacher unions, instill pride, and they won't have any trouble getting troops.

I think the military would disagree, with good cause. Mandatory is on the level of NCLB. So you want to 'draft' down's sydrome? I know I'm going to far, but look at what you wrote.

I think the military would disagree, with good cause. Mandatory is on the level of NCLB. So you want to 'draft' down's sydrome? I know I'm going to far, but look at what you wrote.
Israel does it, and they enjoy an extremely high level of nationalist pride and security in a very volatile region.

There are plenty of jobs in the US military that are now done by expensive contractors that could be done by the non-soldier draftees. All the Peace Corps types could do their thing under this program as well. Low performers could do the sweeping and cleaning. Or dig ditches and clean up parks.

I don’t see any negatives under this program. Let’s get this fat, lazy, liberal youth off the couch and onto the obstacle course. Take them baggy pants hanging down past their boxers and replace them with well pressed kakis. We might even lower the percentage of obesity in this country.

Israel does it, and they enjoy an extremely high level of nationalist pride and security in a very volatile region.

There are plenty of jobs in the US military that are now done by expensive contractors that could be done by the non-soldier draftees. All the Peace Corps types could do their thing under this program as well. Low performers could do the sweeping and cleaning. Or dig ditches and clean up parks.

I don’t see any negatives under this program. Let’s get this fat, lazy, liberal youth off the couch and onto the obstacle course. Take them baggy pants hanging down past their boxers and replace them with well pressed kakis. We might even lower the percentage of obesity in this country.
I think we will agree to disagree. I believe there are many that should not serve, not to mention that I don't think Peace Corps or VISTA are on the same field as military. If we need a draft, call it conscription.

Israel is a homogenous country, as are most. We are not.

I think we will agree to disagree. I believe there are many that should not serve, not to mention that I don't think Peace Corps or VISTA are on the same field as military. If we need a draft, call it conscription.

Israel is a homogenous country, as are most. We are not.
I think that an alternate stint in the PC or VISTA would be fine. One of my points is that youngin's need to learn a little bit o' toughness, and work the dirt alongside a broader segment of society. Too many kids from all sectors of society never see the reality of other subcultures.

I think that an alternate stint in the PC or VISTA would be fine. One of my points is that youngin's need to learn a little bit o' toughness, and work the dirt alongside a broader segment of society. Too many kids from all sectors of society never see the reality of other subcultures.

Again, we are coming from different perspectives, not all are meant to serve. I'd say that your exposure to young people is confined to memories and perhaps a limited number of them.

If all I saw were my one son's and daughter's friends, I'd probably agree. They are overwhelmingly fit, above average for intelligence, and sociable. However, there are many more out there, that may be brilliant, but antisocial. Below average, way below average intelligence and antisocial.

Forum List

Back