Shock! Hillary Announces Merged With Hillary To White House

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
With Obama in, should be interesting:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=2810062&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

Clinton Launches 2008 White House Bid
N.Y. Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton Announces Historic Bid for President
By BETH FOUHY
The Associated Press

NEW YORK - Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton embarked on a widely anticipated campaign for the White House on Saturday, a former first lady intent on becoming the first female president. "I'm in and I'm in to win," she said on her Web site.

Clinton's announcement, days after Sen. Barack Obama shook up the contest race with his bid to become the first black president, establishes the most diverse political field ever...

Anyone that is for nationalized health care only needs to look at other countries that have it to know that it just isn't a good idea. This is what Hillary Clinton will push in her campaign. Not only will health care become more unaffordable than it is now, but the quality will suffer.

Once you remove the profit motive, no one will want to practice medicine. Why bother? If doctors will be expected to work long hours for a limited income, and to have to constantly answer to government bureaucrats, we will soon have a doctor shortage.

I'd like to see how people will react to finding that national health care will mean waiting for months for non-emergency surgery. I wonder how they'll feel when their disposable income plummets but the quality of their health care decreases.

Why is it that health care became unaffordable WHILE we had Medicare and Medicaid? Both are government run programs. Why do people believe that if having government run health care has not resulted in more affordable health care, that having even MORE of it will result in affordable health care?

The definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result.

Now, is it possible that our current health care system is broken? Absolutely! First of all, medical insurance would be more affordable if Congress repealed the McCarren-Ferguson act of 1945 that allows states to forbid its citizens from purchasing health insurance out of state. That bill alone limits competition among the insurance companies.

Secondly, when lawyers are allowed to pursue cases against doctors at the drop of a hat, thus pushing malpractice premiums to hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, it's no wonder that health care costs so much.

This is soooooo coooooooool!!!!!!!!! Left or right, this can’t be ignored!!!!!!

NEW YORK - Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton will embark on a widely anticipated campaign for the White House Saturday, a former first lady intent on becoming the nation's first female president.

Clinton was expected to disclose plans to form a presidential exploratory committee on her Web site, according to Democratic officials familiar with the matter.

Clinton's planned announcement, coming days after Sen. Barack Obama shook up the 2008 race with his bid to become the first black to occupy the White House, establishes the most diverse political field. Clinton is considered the front-runner, with Obama and 2004 vice presidential nominee John Edwards top contenders. New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, who would be the first Hispanic, intends to announce his plans on Sunday.

With millions in the bank, a vast network of supporters and top status in nearly every poll of Democratic contenders, Clinton has launched the most viable effort by a female candidate to capture the White House. She is the first presidential spouse to pursue the office; her husband, Bill, served two terms in the White House from 1993-2001.

The field is loading up and looking good for Democrats in 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070120/ap_on_el_pr/clinton2008

Psychoblues

This was moved to the politics section but is it not current events as it just hapened today? Is somebody just jerking me off?

Psychoblues

Good lord, this just is soooooo coooooooool!!!!!!!!! Left or right, this can’t be ignored!!!!!!

NEW YORK - Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton will embark on a widely anticipated campaign for the White House Saturday, a former first lady intent on becoming the nation's first female president.

Clinton was expected to disclose plans to form a presidential exploratory committee on her Web site, according to Democratic officials familiar with the matter.

Clinton's planned announcement, coming days after Sen. Barack Obama shook up the 2008 race with his bid to become the first black to occupy the White House, establishes the most diverse political field. Clinton is considered the front-runner, with Obama and 2004 vice presidential nominee John Edwards top contenders. New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, who would be the first Hispanic, intends to announce his plans on Sunday.

With millions in the bank, a vast network of supporters and top status in nearly every poll of Democratic contenders, Clinton has launched the most viable effort by a female candidate to capture the White House. She is the first presidential spouse to pursue the office; her husband, Bill, served two terms in the White House from 1993-2001.

Psychoblues

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070120/...pr/clinton2008

Psychoblues

I apologize if I might have offended anyone but this really is Current News. Can you dig it?!?!?!!?!

This was moved to the politics section but is it not current events as it just hapened today? Is somebody just jerking me off?

Psychoblues

Good lord, this just is soooooo coooooooool!!!!!!!!! Left or right, this can’t be ignored!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues

I apologize if I might have offended anyone but this really is Current News. Can you dig it?!?!?!!?!

Too bad that the lesbians in the closet will certainly surface for their 15 minutes of fame, Hillary doesn't have a prayer. Chain smoker Obama Hussein is a nothing and it will come out with Hillary"s attacks to come. Edwards...who cares, dumb ass lawyer. John Kerry...Please. Richardson, who the hell knows him outside of New Mexico.

A bunch of lukewarm candidates who will be devoured by the she male Hillary before he/she implodes.

Too bad that the lesbians in the closet will certainly surface for their 15 minutes of fame, Hillary doesn't have a prayer. Chain smoker Obama Hussein is a nothing and it will come out with Hillary"s attacks to come. Edwards...who cares, dumb ass lawyer. John Kerry...Please. Richardson, who the hell knows him outside of New Mexico.

A bunch of lukewarm candidates who will be devoured by the she male Hillary before he/she implodes.

As much as i believe the whole system is controlled and corrupted .left or right is only to give the illusion of choice ..the above comments are still hilarious:

As much as i believe the whole system is controlled and corrupted .left or right is only to give the illusion of choice ..the above comments are still hilarious:

Every one of your posts are hillarious in a very pathetic way, it makes me feel even more sure of what I wrote that you would not take it seriously.....eotssss.

Wow, the Democrats are in trouble if Psycho things Hillary makes it their ticket look good.

Hillary can think circles around boy George, but I guess that's another subject for another day. The field is shaping up and really looking good to most average thinking Americans. We will see how it all shakes out despite the vast right wing conspiracy to condemn all that is left of Joe Lieberman. I remember when even Joe was on the condemned list. Don't you?

Wow, the Democrats are in trouble if Psycho things Hillary makes it their ticket look good.

Psychoblues

Hillary can think circles around boy George, but I guess that's another subject for another day. The field is shaping up and really looking good to most average thinking Americans. We will see how it all shakes out despite the vast right wing conspiracy to condemn all that is left of Joe Lieberman. I remember when even Joe was on the condemned list. Don't you?

Psychoblues

The only reason anyone knows who Hillary is, is her riding the coat tails of that imbecile husband of hers.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues

Psychoblues

Once again, it was 'moved' to politics with a merge of like topics. Elections fall under politics. There was a redirect left.

BTW, read the guidelines:

Posting Guidelines:
When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a moderator or the admin. Cross posting is not allowed and is considered spam. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock. It is hard to read and is considered yelling. When replying in an existing topic it is fine to use CAPS or bold to highlight main points.

Any off-topic posts will be deleted or moved to an approprite forum as per administrator & moderator discretion.

This is soooooo coooooooool!!!!!!!!! Left or right, this can’t be ignored!!!!!!

Psychoblues

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070120/ap_on_el_pr/clinton2008

Psychoblues
With Hillary if the broom fits - ride it

:eusa_hand:

Attachments

• $square-med-redefeat.JPG
    $square-med-redefeat.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 113

I knew there was a reason my stocks lost so much value today.

The only reason anyone knows who Hillary is, is her riding the coat tails of that imbecile husband of hers.
It really doesn't matter how she got known, but she will be the next president. Anyone who doesn't believe this doesn't understand politics.

When I lived in NY about ten years ago I was heavily into politics; an active member and elected officer of the Conservative Party. When I found out Hillary was running for Senator I thought that there was no way that she could win. Upstate would come out by the bus loads to vote against her. Well that didn't happen.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

It really doesn't matter how she got known, but she will be the next president. Anyone who doesn't believe this doesn't understand politics.

When I lived in NY about ten years ago I was heavily into politics; an active member and elected officer of the Conservative Party. When I found out Hillary was running for Senator I thought that there was no way that she could win. Upstate would come out by the bus loads to vote against her. Well that didn't happen.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Regretably I have to agree that, with the incredible amount of dumbing down of a large segment of the American public, it is a distinct possibility. Imagine that John kerry and AlGore each almost won and today you probably couldn't find 4 people to vote for them as running mates(these leftist have the attention span of a moth). There are actually people that not only listen to Hip Hop(or whatever that shit is called today) but take it and the no-talent imbeciles that produce it seriously!!!!!!! They wear jeans that are many sizes too large around their ankles, their hat sideways, really clownish shoes, huge medallion necklaces and still look in the mirror, proud of how good they look!!!!!

They go through their self centered life not paying any attention to reality, takes too much time, it's easier to listen to some Hollywood figure because surely they know what they're talking about..... it's cool to have the same opinion as Kanye West. Or CNN, they have to tell the truth, they report the news. Look at Psycho, EOTS, Gump, all easily guided to believe the most unbelievable. We as a nation are in serious trouble because ......like you said, she will get elected and will tear down everything that has been accomplished in the last 6 years.... it's cyclical. The Democrats screw things up and the Republicans come in and fix things as much as they are allowed and get the country on the right track again only to have the idiot Democrats take back power and screw it all up again.

God help us!

I'd just like to remind any veterans (and those pretending to be veterans to attempt to steal credibility) that Hillary used Marines in their dress blues to serve hour'deurves (sp?) at parties for her husband's campaign contributers...fucking marines used to serve cheese and crackers to pretentious shitheads. I can't believe a human being would not only do that, but then ask to be named commander in chief.

I'd also like to ask if anybody watching that video noticed the green grass, leafy trees, and blooming flowers outside the window in the picture. Either that's a well done, but stupid, video edit, or she's lying...again.

And speaking of lying, she was subpoenaed for some law firm records while she was in the White House as the first bitch. She claimed she didn't have them, had never had them, and asserted that they probably didn't even exist. Two years later, the feds found them in her private quarters in the White House, with her fingerprints and handwriting all over them.

Oh, and back to the health care issue. Under the original Hillary Care plan, you and your doctor would get 3 years each if you paid him to do something for you.

Forum List

Back