Shhot The Whole Day Down | Why Children Kill

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Some say they don't like Mondays

[youtube][/youtube]

Brenda Ann Spencer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brenda Ann Spencer (born April 3, 1962) is an American convicted murderer who, at the age of 16, carried out a shooting spree from her home in San Diego, California, on January 29, 1979.

During the shooting spree, she killed two people and injured nine others - eight children and a police officer - at Cleveland Elementary School, which was located across the street from her home at 6365 Lake Atlin Avenue. Spencer showed no remorse for her crime, and her full explanation for her actions was "I don't like Mondays; this livens up the day."

---

We were a stronger nation back then. No one called for arming the whole fucking natrion

[youtube][/youtube]

Brenda Ann Spencer (born April 3, 1962) is an American convicted murderer who, at the age of 16, carried out a shooting spree from her home in San Diego, California, on January 29, 1979.

During the shooting spree, she killed two people and injured nine others - eight children and a police officer - at Cleveland Elementary School, which was located across the street from her home at 6365 Lake Atlin Avenue. Spencer showed no remorse for her crime, and her full explanation for her actions was "I don't like Mondays; this livens up the day."

---

We were a stronger nation back then. No one called for arming the whole fucking natrion

The other question is, did it create a call for more gun control? Did it result in more gun control laws? :dunno:

Last edited:

[youtube][/youtube]

---

The other question is, did it create a call for more gun control? Did it result in more gun control laws? :dunno:
:eusa_eh:

[youtube][/youtube]

---

:eusa_eh:

Simple question. Did it, didn't it or don't you know? :dunno:

Forum List

Back