She's 'Scared' They Are 'Going to Make Her Disappear'

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Alleged NSA Leaker's Mom: She's 'Scared' They Are 'Going to Make Her Disappear'
Reality Winner, a 25-year-old who worked at the National Security Agency, has been charged with providing the report to The Intercept, an online news organization. Winner's mother said her daughter was "terrified" when she returned to her Augusta home Saturday to find armed federal agents waiting for her.
"Her words to me was that she was scared she was going to be ... they were going to make her disappear," mother Billie Davis-Winner said Tuesday.

idiot. She didn't leak anything from the DNC :badgrin:

Reality Winner, a 25-year-old who worked at the National Security Agency, has been charged with providing the report to The Intercept, an online news organization. Winner's mother said her daughter was "terrified" when she returned to her Augusta home Saturday to find armed federal agents waiting for her.
"Her words to me was that she was scared she was going to be ... they were going to make her disappear," mother Billie Davis-Winner said Tuesday.

She's nuts.

I hope she disappears for the full 10 years she so richly deserves.

Forum List

Back