She's not my type

We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.
Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

None of the situation she's described occurred.
Well, that clears things up.

LOL

I'm your huckleberry.

We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.
Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

She's lying

Of course she is, but if it was Biden it would be the truth.
------------------------------- naw , 20 year old accusations wouldn't be taken seriously by ME . No evidence shown but 20 or more year old accusations . Course , i wouldn't be defending the feeler upper of young and old females by 'biden' either SBad .
Trauma and Memory: Why Rape Victims Don't Report and Why Details Can Be Hazy

before Kavanaugh and tramp accusations.

She's lying
And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Apparently, this pussy thought not.

The dumb bint can't even say what year it happened for sure.

Of course you and your fellow loons believe THAT garbage
Oh my god, a complete rerun of the Kavanaugh defense?

I believe you mean offense, and even I'm surprised the Democrats would try once again such a badly failed smear technique.

yet I bet you believed Juanita Broaddrick.

She's lying
And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

I believe you mean offense, and even I'm surprised the Democrats would try once again such a badly failed smear technique.

How much?

She's lying

iu

Da fuq? Why do these guys have towelheads?

Mika to GOP: How are you standing up for Trump?

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.

Have you seen her? Read her stuff?

Not my type either.

The only serious issue is why she held onto her unfulfilled sexual fantasy all these years, to the point where she came to believe it's real.

Isn't it odd how all these things pop up just before an election? It's freaky!
Which election? Proof of Access Hollywood tapes, and all you care about is "timing", versus the monstrous attacks themselves. You just exposed your own attitude, which is the same as Trump's. This folks is exhibit A of the filth that has permeated into the Republican party. They have zero respect for anything, or anyone. This woman is disposable because the timing of her allegations are not perfect. Spoiler alert Trump deplorables, rape accusations have been going on during Dump's entire time in office. He even had to pay a thirteen year old girl to keep quiet.

You know, Clinton was so right, and yet, so wrong. "Deplorable" is too kind of a word for Trump and his monster base.

She's lying

How many years did it take her to decide she didn't like it?
A certain total, plus her safety. Remember Stormy and her parking lot encounter with one of Trump's thugs? That's a nice little girl. It would be a shame if something happened to her. Has it ever occured to you that safety is 99% of it?

She's lying
Your proof is, or you are lying?

Looks like another silly thread similar to 'chrissy blase ford' with 20 or more year old accusations eh . 'skinny' shoulda called her boss or better yet she shoulda called the cops . I do like the Trumps comments and response though BWK .
Shows us exactly who and what you are.

Normally, saying "she's not my type" in this kind of situation would be an incredibly tone-deaf, undignified, childish, dismissive, shallow thing to say.

Normally.
you would think so.... but not in the day and age, of Trump!

I mean him saying he did not rape her, believe him, because she is not my type!!! She would not be his first choice!

Not because he simply did not and would ever, rape any woman, but he didn't rape her, because she is not his type!

I so wish he would think, before he speaks!

Dorks have a way of identifying themselves. A dork will ambush himself. Making a statement like "she's not my type" in regards to a rape allegation is an example of a dork identifying himself like and as a dork. Donald Dork constantly exposes himself like a dork and earns his name.

She's lying

I would have kept my mouth shut, if I were her, but when it's a well known man, these days even the serious papers are becoming like True Confessions.

So I take it you do not believe her? She asked for it.
Even though I carefully made sure to say this, "She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity," I knew I'd be hearing about it.
I don't know if I believe her or not, Penelope. It's a pretty weird situation, if you think about it. I don't know Trump, never hung around with him, never observed how he behaves. It seems a bit strange that he would get that hot and bothered just shopping in Bergdorf Goodman's, though. Maybe he's that impetuous, I don't know. But as much "hitting" on women as I have heard about and experienced, slamming a woman against the wall and sticking it to her like that is not a very smooth move. It's highly unusual. Even Harvey Weinstein proceeded more slowly and indirectly than that.
Let's explain it like this; if a man gets caught on tape talking about just grabbing women whenever and wherever, and you still have doubts, you are either unbelievably naive, or willfully lying to yourself. There are no other options except one. The third option is too ugly, so I won't go there.

She's lying

How many years did it take her to decide she didn't like it?

She sounds like a long-term man hater.
I guess the rest of his victims are too, right?

She's lying

Of course she is, but if it was Biden it would be the truth.

Too old for Biden

Looks like another silly thread similar to 'chrissy blase ford' with 20 or more year old accusations eh . 'skinny' shoulda called her boss or better yet she shoulda called the cops . I do like the Trumps comments and response though BWK .
Shows us exactly who and what you are.
---------------------------- SURE it does . and YOU sound like a soy boy feminazi , a girl feminazi or a transgender feminazi BWK .

Mika to GOP: How are you standing up for Trump?

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.
Fake news fake outrage real liar.
If it were, you would have proven it. You didn't. So you're a loser.

I would have kept my mouth shut, if I were her, but when it's a well known man, these days even the serious papers are becoming like True Confessions.

So I take it you do not believe her? She asked for it.
Even though I carefully made sure to say this, "She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity," I knew I'd be hearing about it.
I don't know if I believe her or not, Penelope. It's a pretty weird situation, if you think about it. I don't know Trump, never hung around with him, never observed how he behaves. It seems a bit strange that he would get that hot and bothered just shopping in Bergdorf Goodman's, though. Maybe he's that impetuous, I don't know. But as much "hitting" on women as I have heard about and experienced, slamming a woman against the wall and sticking it to her like that is not a very smooth move. It's highly unusual. Even Harvey Weinstein proceeded more slowly and indirectly than that.
Let's explain it like this; if a man gets caught on tape talking about just grabbing women whenever and wherever, and you still have doubts, you are either unbelievably naive, or willfully lying to yourself. There are no other options except one. The third option is too ugly, so I won't go there.
I prefer Trump over your fag-boy prime minister anyday.

Forum List

Back