She's not my type

Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

She's lying

Of course she is, but if it was Biden it would be the truth.

Too old for Biden

Not 27yrs ago.

She was 12?

Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

She's lying
Your proof is, or you are lying?

Same as her "proof" ya fckn dope
The difference being, she came forward with the allegation. She's willing to fight for her justice. Is he? He got busted with the Hollywood access tapes. Trump has planted his sexual harrassment resume square into the laps of the people. We have 100% reason to believe her and zero reason to believe him.

From 20 years back with no eyewitnesses and no physical evidence? :cuckoo:

I say it's nothing but a lame attempted smear...again. Idk, the left doesn't seem to learn from their failed tactics and try the same thing every time. It gets old.
Next thing you know it will post a poll showing Trump is guilty.

She's lying

The difference being, she came forward with the allegation. She's willing to fight for her justice. Is he? He got busted with the Hollywood access tapes. Trump has planted his sexual harrassment resume square into the laps of the people. We have 100% reason to believe her and zero reason to believe him.

I say it's nothing but a lame attempted smear...again. Idk, the left doesn't seem to learn from their failed tactics and try the same thing every time. It gets old.

And Cankles in a landslide

And Cankles in a landslide
Is Trump guilty?

She's lying

We've already proven that. No need for a poll.

We've already proven that.
:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Mika to GOP: How are you standing up for Trump?

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.
Seriously. Is she anyone's type?

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.
Here's your type.

iu
Thanks! I'll pass because they are not. And what is wrong exactly with these folks?

A cuck leftist

We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.

She's lying
And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Apparently, this pussy thought not.
:eusa_naughty: shameful the way you speak in public

If you're a deplorable, as you seem to be a supporter of, does it really matter to you?

Here's your type.

iu
Thanks! I'll pass because they are not. And what is wrong exactly with these folks?
That's a great question. What is wrong with them?

If you're a deplorable, as you seem to be a supporter of, does it really matter to you?
When you cling to false testimony, YES!

Here's your type.

iu
You posted it, not me. You would have to know right?

Here's your type.

iu
Classic deflection.

What's that got to do with raping women who may or may not be your type? Deplorables don't care about that.

We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.

She's lying
And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Apparently, this pussy thought not.
---------------------------------- if she is true and honest about the Claim of rape and Assault , she thought so 20 - 25 years later the Skinny old SLVT .

Here's your type.

iu
Classic deflection.
You boxed yourself in with your own photo implying something was wrong, then you couldn't explain what was wrong. Ha, that's your hang up, not mine. I fail to see the deflection from something you yourself posted?

What's that got to do with raping women who may or may not be your type? Deplorables don't care about that.
Show how concerned you are about all the women raped by illegals and muslims you filthy liar.

Forum List

Back