She's not my type

Looks like another silly thread similar to 'chrissy blase ford' with 20 or more year old accusations eh . 'skinny' shoulda called her boss or better yet she shoulda called the cops . I do like the Trumps comments and response though BWK .
Shows us exactly who and what you are.
---------------------------- SURE it does . and YOU sound like a soy boy feminazi , a girl feminazi or a transgender feminazi BWK .

It looks like he's/it's trying to doxx ya.

We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.
Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

She's lying

Of course she is, but if it was Biden it would be the truth.

Too old for Biden

Not 27yrs ago.

We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.
Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

She's lying
Your proof is, or you are lying?

Same as her "proof" ya fckn dope

It's easier to believe that Carroll was raped than it is to believe that Trump was shopping off the rack.

The woman is unabashedly lying. She expects to be believed because she is lying about Trump.

Looks like another silly thread similar to 'chrissy blase ford' with 20 or more year old accusations eh . 'skinny' shoulda called her boss or better yet she shoulda called the cops . I do like the Trumps comments and response though BWK .
Shows us exactly who and what you are.
---------------------------- SURE it does . and YOU sound like a soy boy feminazi , a girl feminazi or a transgender feminazi BWK .
So, we show you who and what you are, and in doing so, ad hominem is your defense. You just solidified my point for me. Thanks!

It's easier to believe that Carroll was raped than it is to believe that Trump was shopping off the rack.

The woman is unabashedly lying. She expects to be believed because she is lying about Trump.
You still haven't provided proof. You're a liar.

She's lying
And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Apparently, this pussy thought not.

How many years did it take her to decide she didn't like it?

She sounds like a long-term man hater.
I guess the rest of his victims are too, right?

What victims?

Mika to GOP: How are you standing up for Trump?

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.
Here's your type.

iu

She's lying

Too old for Biden

Not 27yrs ago.

She was 12?

She's lying
And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Apparently, this pussy thought not.

How many years did it take her to decide she didn't like it?

She sounds like a long-term man hater.
I guess the rest of his victims are too, right?
---------------------------------- CORRECT unless Reported They as an Assault or Crime to Police and then taken to Court where evidence is provided to Prove Accusations and then a JURY decides on the Truth or Lies of the Accusations BWK . Seems that you don't understand the way the USA Justice System works . Are you a Fureigner and a 'woods cop' BWK ??

She's lying

Too old for Biden

Not 27yrs ago.

She was 12?
Maybe he's right.

Did you believe Juanita Broaddrick?

She's lying

The difference being, she came forward with the allegation. She's willing to fight for her justice. Is he? He got busted with the Hollywood access tapes. Trump has planted his sexual harrassment resume square into the laps of the people. We have 100% reason to believe her and zero reason to believe him.

You still haven't provided proof. You're a liar.

Neither have you or she....you're both liars.

See how it works ,Slow Mo

The dumb bint can't even say what year it happened for sure.

Of course you and your fellow loons believe THAT garbage
Oh my god, a complete rerun of the Kavanaugh defense?

I believe you mean offense, and even I'm surprised the Democrats would try once again such a badly failed smear technique.

yet I bet you believed Juanita Broaddrick.

iu

Da fuq? Why do these guys have towelheads?

Do you believe Juanita Broaddrick was raped by B. Clinton, why or why not?
Because Clinton is a proven and convicted liar.

She's lying

The difference being, she came forward with the allegation. She's willing to fight for her justice. Is he? He got busted with the Hollywood access tapes. Trump has planted his sexual harrassment resume square into the laps of the people. We have 100% reason to believe her and zero reason to believe him.

From 20 years back with no eyewitnesses and no physical evidence? :cuckoo:

I say it's nothing but a lame attempted smear...again. Idk, the left doesn't seem to learn from their failed tactics and try the same thing every time. It gets old.

She's lying

----------------------------------------- i don't think that the TRUMP is worried about it . As he said , this 'skinny women ' is not my type . Now its up to her to bring charges and go to Court to present her Proof BWK .

Forum List

Back