Sheila Jackson Lee "Racist Codewords"

She flat out says (factually) that there are more whites on food stamps then there are blacks. does that mean Mr Gingrich is using racist code words indicating his racist tendencies towards whites?

She is so damn stupid I bet she gets lost in her own house.

You know that this has gone from the ridiculous to the absurd when Newt Gingrich calling Juan Williams "Juan" was racist code.

She flat out says (factually) that there are more whites on food stamps then there are blacks. does that mean Mr Gingrich is using racist code words indicating his racist tendencies towards whites?

While it's true that more white people are on welfare, that's not the public perception. Just like Reagan had a clear group in mind when he talked about "strapping young bucks buying T-bone steaks".

While it's true that more white people are on welfare, that's not the public perception. Just like Reagan had a clear group in mind when he talked about "strapping young bucks buying T-bone steaks".

Leastwise that's what Ms Lee would have you believe in her false attempt to paint Mr Gingrich as a racist.

Gingrich said Food Stamp President, meaning that during obama's term, more people went on food stamps than other administrations. Not specifically black people, all people. Saying that it was code for black people just indicates a really poor opinion of black people in supporting a racial stereotype.

In Lee's point of view, there is just something very wrong with everyone who rejects the racial stereotype. Newt Gingrich calling Juan Williams "Juan" is racist. Juan Wiliams calling Newt Gingrich "Newt" isn't racist. Why? Because Juan is code for "boy". Every word in the English language is code for the secret white trash talk. To not talk in the white code means speaking completely in Eubonics, but that would be racist.

Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Mars) is a nappy headed, elitist, race baiting, race hustling douchebag. Any code words there ?..... :dunno:

The word 'Sheila' is a code word for 'hot babe' in Australia.

Of course, the toilets flush in the other direction on that side of the planet ...

we don't want no damn brooms, we want to be an astronaut..

Last I checked there weren't many astronaut positions available for unskilled workers. I don't know about the typical "food stamp recipient" But I took an entry level position, got some training and some education and worked my way up. My first job was running a steam press in a dry cleaners I even swept floors when I was told to. I hated it, so I bettered myself.

She makes total sense.

Yet, read the comments below the video. No one could point out anything she said that was in error.

So many right wingers are such dirty people.

You hate people who think everyone in a group is the same. Damn those Republicans, they all are like that...

I'm confused...she admits that the majority of people recieving foodstamps are white, but then she said is a "codeword" for racism? Does she think Gingrich is stupid and thinks everyone on foodstamps is black?

I hate Gingrinch, I'm absolutely possitive that he asked his wife for an open marriage and I'd have more respect for him if he owned up to it. I mean, most men would like an open marriage and I know several women are divorced because that's what their husbands wanted.

Please, I'm so sick of the "racecard".

Forum List

Back