Sheila Jackson Lee "Racist Codewords"

Ah Sheila. The type that actually wanted to restore the poverty and pain in Ward Nine. For "culture".

I'd love to have tied this rich bitches ass to a pole in the "9th ward" for just one night and then see how her rich fucking black ass could have taken a night there.

One more time she comes out as the mother fucking douche bag retard that she is.

Obama must be a terrorist then

Obama will say or do almost anything to get reelected. You are stretching it though. :lol:

prove it....Most politicians will say anything......Way to state nothing new.

Watch when his lips move.

Some actually have Integrity, at some level or another. Granted, there is always temptation, and Honesty does not play well. Some cannot just agree to disagree, or even adapt well to circumstance. Some know when making the hard choices, it matters when defending principle, some never get it. No matter who wins or loses, we should all be concerned.

If we do not adhere to positive direction, we lose, all of us, no matter who holds office.

Ah Sheila. The type that actually wanted to restore the poverty and pain in Ward Nine. For "culture".

I'd love to have tied this rich bitches ass to a pole in the "9th ward" for just one night and then see how her rich fucking black ass could have taken a night there.

One more time she comes out as the mother fucking douche bag retard that she is.

Please, please stop using her first name. I find it insulting.

I'm confused...she admits that the majority of people recieving foodstamps are white, but then she said is a "codeword" for racism? Does she think Gingrich is stupid and thinks everyone on foodstamps is black?

I hate Gingrinch, I'm absolutely possitive that he asked his wife for an open marriage and I'd have more respect for him if he owned up to it. I mean, most men would like an open marriage and I know several women are divorced because that's what their husbands wanted.

Please, I'm so sick of the "racecard".

FYI open marriage means you get to screw anybody and everybody.

That's how I Knew Marianne was lying her ass off. All he wanted was a mistress. And I come from the days that most men had a mistress and a wife.

I will not judge. He says he has made his mends with his Lord.

I certainly don't want to hear holier than thou shit from libs over this. At least the man wasn't doing an intern with a cigar in her **** to get her off while his wife and child were sleeping in the same house.

She makes total sense.

Yet, read the comments below the video. No one could point out anything she said that was in error.

So many right wingers are such dirty people.

words that generate and signify race.

such as? exactly please, what are these words........

Please, please stop using her first name. I find it insulting.

:lol:

I'll run with Jackson Lee....

no problemo

She makes total sense.

Yet, read the comments below the video. No one could point out anything she said that was in error.

So many right wingers are such dirty people.

words that generate and signify race.

such as? exactly please, what are these words........
deany doesn't know...he's got to support a fellow traveller.

SHe would make a mint off writing a code word dictionary.

The entire English language is racist code.
Is it really?

Take the word 'is' for example. Racist as hell if you have the right dictionary. Other dictionaries equate it with 'blow job'.

Go figure....
At least that's what Clinton tried to foist on us. As we see things now? (Regarding Newt's Foibles)? Clinton IS the Standards maker unless you happen to be a rabid unthinking leftist...then Newt is...

Go figure. ;)

I'm confused...she admits that the majority of people recieving foodstamps are white, but then she said is a "codeword" for racism? Does she think Gingrich is stupid and thinks everyone on foodstamps is black?

I hate Gingrinch, I'm absolutely possitive that he asked his wife for an open marriage and I'd have more respect for him if he owned up to it. I mean, most men would like an open marriage and I know several women are divorced because that's what their husbands wanted.

That's how I Knew Marianne was lying her ass off. All he wanted was a mistress. And I come from the days that most men had a mistress and a wife.

I certainly don't want to hear holier than thou shit from libs over this. At least the man wasn't doing an intern with a cigar in her **** to get her off while his wife and child were sleeping in the same house.

I'll judge the action.

He was screwing around on his second wife, who was his mistress during his first marriage, and brought it out into the open. Who knows or cares how many others might have been involved up to that point. He was having an affair at the time he allegedly asked permission. He is a Jackass when it comes to women. Don't make excuses. If he gets the nomination, I will support him as the lesser of two evils, and not be surprised in any way if we get screwed.

Districts that elect knuckle draggers like her should have their voting rights removed for at least 50 years and they should all be evaluated at a mental ward to determine if they are allowed into society again.

http://www.dakotavoice.com/2010/07/rep-sheila-jackson-lee-we-won-vietnam-war-landed-on-mars-in-1969/

I find it hilarious that Republicans go on about the need to limit women's rights, fight against gay rights, work towards voter suppression. But insist they are "champions of human rights". Hilarious!

I want to put something in context here if I can.....

It has been noted that she, Marianne, didnt like him being in politics.

Maybe, just maybe when Newt said 'you want me all to yourself, Callista doe'snt care what I do'.
He was talking about being a politician :dunno:

Lets be real here.... he is still with Callista to this day.

Its just an idea I came up with earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkefGdqAmbM&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL23DB5B54E428D770]Sheila Jackson Lee Lifestyles - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

I'll judge the action.

He was screwing around on his second wife, who was his mistress during his first marriage, and brought it out into the open. Who knows or cares how many others might have been involved up to that point. He was having an affair at the time he allegedly asked permission. He is a Jackass when it comes to women. Don't make excuses. If he gets the nomination, I will support him as the lesser of two evils, and not be surprised in any way if we get screwed.

The lesser of two evils is still EVIL!!! Save us all and vote for a 3rd party. At least then you won't be responsible for the bad.

Forum List

Back