Sharia Law

Mani, the point is... liberals are for everything and stand for nothing. They are wimpy and a potential risk. Look who protects the Muslims and there mosques

Actually, it is the US Constitution that protects Muslims and their Mosque. :cool:

Good point.... Can't argue that.
But it also says; sworn to protect against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Look at what is happening around the world... its not as far fetched as you may think.

Look at the Constitution and try to change it

Isn't that exactly what the Democrats are trying to do... Haven't you been listening?

Democrats have not recommended a single change to the Constitution

It is Republicans who do not like the first, fourth, fifth or sixteenth amendment and disagree with 200 years of judicial precident

Mani, the point is... liberals are for everything and stand for nothing. They are wimpy and a potential risk. Look who protects the Muslims and there mosques

Actually, it is the US Constitution that protects Muslims and their Mosque. :cool:

Good point.... Can't argue that.
But it also says; sworn to protect against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Are you claiming that American Muslims are enemies?

Last edited:
If it should ever make it way into the USA The ladies have much more to be concerned with than the men.

Ladies, I suggest you do some research... which ever political party is less likely to allow this kind of law should always get your vote.

If you're a liberal now you may want to re think your position.

Blues

And you people say you are not bigots.

Where would anyone ever come up with such an idea? :lol:

Liberals are ignoring the American peoples demands.. The Muslims have a world wide agenda and the Democrats protect them.
Why would any woman not see this betrayal by the liberals.

Those mosques aren't just for rocking out a prayer or two... They're recruiting centers as are the prisons.
Keep in mind, these muslin's are 400 years behind the times and no one can change them.

Obama has sided with the brotherhood.... and is obviously not in favor if Israel.
I'm no fan of the higher Jews. (bilderbergs). But I despise most Muslims and so should American women.

the Judeans do it also, no women may enter the temple during menstration, they must wait to enter after child birth for a period of 6 months(guessing). Alot of what you think is Sharia is a long social tradition, much of it in place during Alexander the Greats conquest of Persia.

Not in my brand of judaism. So I don't know what you're talking about.

Liberals are ignoring the American peoples demands.. The Muslims have a world wide agenda and the Democrats protect them.

Those mosques aren't just for rocking out a prayer or two... They're recruiting centers as are the prisons.
Keep in mind, these muslin's are 400 years behind the times and no one can change them.

Obama has sided with the brotherhood.... and is obviously not in favor if Israel.
I'm no fan of the higher Jews. (bilderbergs). But I despise most Muslims and so should American women.

:lol:

Lock your doors at night...you can't be too sure

No need to lock the doors at night.. I'm quite sure Sharia will not succeed in America.
Not because the democrats will do anything to stop the Muslims but because we can.

No pissing contest coming from me.. Just looking for fair debate.

Rightwinger, Do you mind if I call you Norton?

Last edited:
the Judeans do it also, no women may enter the temple during menstration, they must wait to enter after child birth for a period of 6 months(guessing). Alot of what you think is Sharia is a long social tradition, much of it in place during Alexander the Greats conquest of Persia.

He is talking about "real" Judaism Jillian; Orthodox and Conservative

Not the secular Reform "anything goes" brand that you practice.

Which is a cafeteria style Judaism where you pick out what you want to believe and discard the rest.

And pray to "whom it may concern" rather than G-d :doubt:

He is talking about "real" Judaism Jillian; Orthodox and Conservative

Not the secular Reform "anything goes" brand that you practice.

Which is a cafeteria style Judaism where you pick out what you want to believe and discard the rest.

And pray to "whom it may concern" rather than G-d :doubt:

Do you mean the democrats? That's what their hoping for. Shit, some of the schools have prayer and song (chantting) for the anointed one.
Its Disgusting.

Last edited:
The bigger question is why would a woman stand by a party that protects a faith based group who want to kill us for not believing as they do.
Who want you covered up, uneducated and used as a tool.

Do you mean the democrats? That's what their hoping for. Shit, some of the schools have prayer and song (chantting) for the anointed one.
Its Disgusting.

My post concerned Judaism and had nothing to do with Democrats.

I do understand that you have a psychological hang up with Democrats

But not every post is about them. :doubt:

Its Disgusting.

My post concerned Judaism and had nothing to do with Democrats.

I do understand that you have a psychological hang up with Democrats

But not every post is about them. :doubt:

I wasn't joking... Yes, you are right. I can't stand them.

To who it may concern... not G*D.. That's what the democrats hope for.

Our Founders warned that we must be ever vigilent and aware to protect and defend freedoms that we too often take for granted. We must be aware that there are well intentioned people in the world who do not agree with our freedoms and who would deny them to us given the chance. We must not capitulate our unalienable rights out of some mushy sense of tolerance or political correctness.

We must not give in to the self comforting but false assurance that 'it couldn't happen here." I can no longer count the cultural shifts that have happened in my lifetime that I once thought the American people would never stand for that.

In Europe and Africa and Asia, we are already watching Sharia Law gradually take hold.

Some of the following links are decidedly biased, but the information provided is very difficult to dispute. It happens again and again that as the Muslim population increases, it will demand more accommodation. And no country that becomes predominantly Muslim recognizes unalienable or human rights or allows a lot of personal freedoms.

Jihad by the Numbers » Publications » Family Security Matters ]

1%
“As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country it will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone….”

Here is where it becomes interesting. Note throughout the exponential scale of Islamic influence as the percentage of Muslim population per country increases.

2% and 3%
“At 2% and 3% they [Muslims] begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.”

From 5% on
“From 5% on they [Muslims] exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (“clean” by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves – along with threats for failure to comply (United States).”

“At this point, they [Muslims] will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, or Islamic law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

African nations that are not yet Muslim are under particular pressure to accommodate Sharia Law:

The Muslim Personal Law bill - which would give more power to Islamic Kadhi courts for Muslims on matters of marriage, divorce and inheritance - is straining relations between Uganda’s two largest religious groups.

Each side is vowing to resist the other to protect what both say are the fundamental rights of their respective communities.

The dispute also highlights an apparent contradiction between two sections of the Ugandan Constitution.

Muslims, who make up roughly 12 percent of Uganda’s 32 million people, point to Article 129 of the constitution, which explicitly allows for the creation of Kadhi civil courts. Under current law, Kadhi court decisions are not legally binding.

Christians argue that Article 129 conflicts with another section of the constitution, Article 21, which states that all people are equal under the law in all spheres of life. Institutionalizing the Islamic courts would give the country two parallel legal systems that would undermine the secular nature of the Ugandan Constitution, Christian leaders say.
Uganda: Muslims demanding more power for Islamic courts "have been evasive" on issues like apostasy - Jihad Watch

And according to a Pew Report, the numbers will change in North America over the next couple of decades and, if the trends hold true, so will the pressures to accommodate Sharia Law.

The Muslim population in the United States is projected to more than double in the next 20 years, from nearly 2.6 million in 2010 to about 6.2 million in 2030, in large part because of immigration and higher-than-average fertility among Muslims.

Within two decades, the United States is expected to have the 43rd largest Muslim population in the world (in absolute numbers), up from 55th place in 2010. By 2030, the U.S. is projected to have a larger number of Muslims than any European country other than Russia (which is expected to have 19 million Muslims by 2030) and France (which is expected to have 6.9 million Muslims in 2030). By comparison, the United Kingdom and Germany are each projected to have nearly 5.6 million Muslims in 2030.
Islam Rising Demographically

Last edited:

Forum List

Back