Sharia Law

So your 'brand" of Islam doesn't "pick and choose"? Good to know. There are no "moderate Muslims".

It is people of the West that try to categorize Muslims into liberal, moderate, and radical camps.

We are Muslims and believe in the Quran. Period :cool:

We? Fuck that pal. I burned a Quran just yesterday.. I used it to get the charcoal going.
They smell like sulfur when they're burning. Then I pissed on it to stop the smoldering stink.

Last edited:
Our Founders warned that we must be ever vigilent and aware to protect and defend freedoms that we too often take for granted. We must be aware that there are well intentioned people in the world who do not agree with our freedoms and who would deny them to us given the chance. We must not capitulate our unalienable rights out of some mushy sense of tolerance or political correctness.

We must not give in to the self comforting but false assurance that 'it couldn't happen here." I can no longer count the cultural shifts that have happened in my lifetime that I once thought the American people would never stand for that.

In Europe and Africa and Asia, we are already watching Sharia Law gradually take hold.

Some of the following links are decidedly biased, but the information provided is very difficult to dispute. It happens again and again that as the Muslim population increases, it will demand more accommodation. And no country that becomes predominantly Muslim recognizes unalienable or human rights or allows a lot of personal freedoms.

Jihad by the Numbers » Publications » Family Security Matters ]

1%
“As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country it will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone….”

Here is where it becomes interesting. Note throughout the exponential scale of Islamic influence as the percentage of Muslim population per country increases.

2% and 3%
“At 2% and 3% they [Muslims] begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.”

From 5% on
“From 5% on they [Muslims] exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (“clean” by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves – along with threats for failure to comply (United States).”

“At this point, they [Muslims] will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, or Islamic law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

African nations that are not yet Muslim are under particular pressure to accommodate Sharia Law:

The Muslim Personal Law bill - which would give more power to Islamic Kadhi courts for Muslims on matters of marriage, divorce and inheritance - is straining relations between Uganda’s two largest religious groups.

Each side is vowing to resist the other to protect what both say are the fundamental rights of their respective communities.

The dispute also highlights an apparent contradiction between two sections of the Ugandan Constitution.

Muslims, who make up roughly 12 percent of Uganda’s 32 million people, point to Article 129 of the constitution, which explicitly allows for the creation of Kadhi civil courts. Under current law, Kadhi court decisions are not legally binding.

Christians argue that Article 129 conflicts with another section of the constitution, Article 21, which states that all people are equal under the law in all spheres of life. Institutionalizing the Islamic courts would give the country two parallel legal systems that would undermine the secular nature of the Ugandan Constitution, Christian leaders say.
Uganda: Muslims demanding more power for Islamic courts "have been evasive" on issues like apostasy - Jihad Watch

And according to a Pew Report, the numbers will change in North America over the next couple of decades and, if the trends hold true, so will the pressures to accommodate Sharia Law.

The Muslim population in the United States is projected to more than double in the next 20 years, from nearly 2.6 million in 2010 to about 6.2 million in 2030, in large part because of immigration and higher-than-average fertility among Muslims.

Within two decades, the United States is expected to have the 43rd largest Muslim population in the world (in absolute numbers), up from 55th place in 2010. By 2030, the U.S. is projected to have a larger number of Muslims than any European country other than Russia (which is expected to have 19 million Muslims by 2030) and France (which is expected to have 6.9 million Muslims in 2030). By comparison, the United Kingdom and Germany are each projected to have nearly 5.6 million Muslims in 2030.
Islam Rising Demographically

You have a point in the growth in numbers, they are going through hell in Nigeria with all the radical Muslims who want Sharia law.

yeah... that whole first amendment thing is optional, right? :rolleyes:

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law “respecting an establishment of religion,” impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Not when the folks who believe in a religion that calls for the death of or demand you be as they are. Theirs no freedom in that. Islam, Sharia are a threat to the Constitution.

the Judeans do it also, no women may enter the temple during menstration, they must wait to enter after child birth for a period of 6 months(guessing). Alot of what you think is Sharia is a long social tradition, much of it in place during Alexander the Greats conquest of Persia.

Not in my brand of judaism. So I don't know what you're talking about.

He is talking about "real" Judaism Jillian; Orthodox and Conservative

Not the secular Reform "anything goes" brand that you practice.

Which is a cafeteria style Judaism where you pick out what you want to believe and discard the rest.

And pray to "whom it may concern" rather than G-d :doubt:

I don't go to a reform temple...

but thanks for your disinformation.

Our Founders warned that we must be ever vigilent and aware to protect and defend freedoms that we too often take for granted. We must be aware that there are well intentioned people in the world who do not agree with our freedoms and who would deny them to us given the chance. We must not capitulate our unalienable rights out of some mushy sense of tolerance or political correctness.

We must not give in to the self comforting but false assurance that 'it couldn't happen here." I can no longer count the cultural shifts that have happened in my lifetime that I once thought the American people would never stand for that.

In Europe and Africa and Asia, we are already watching Sharia Law gradually take hold.

Some of the following links are decidedly biased, but the information provided is very difficult to dispute. It happens again and again that as the Muslim population increases, it will demand more accommodation. And no country that becomes predominantly Muslim recognizes unalienable or human rights or allows a lot of personal freedoms.

1%
“As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country it will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone….”

Here is where it becomes interesting. Note throughout the exponential scale of Islamic influence as the percentage of Muslim population per country increases.

2% and 3%
“At 2% and 3% they [Muslims] begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.”

From 5% on
“From 5% on they [Muslims] exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (“clean” by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves – along with threats for failure to comply (United States).”

“At this point, they [Muslims] will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, or Islamic law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

African nations that are not yet Muslim are under particular pressure to accommodate Sharia Law:

And according to a Pew Report, the numbers will change in North America over the next couple of decades and, if the trends hold true, so will the pressures to accommodate Sharia Law.

The Muslim population in the United States is projected to more than double in the next 20 years, from nearly 2.6 million in 2010 to about 6.2 million in 2030, in large part because of immigration and higher-than-average fertility among Muslims.

Within two decades, the United States is expected to have the 43rd largest Muslim population in the world (in absolute numbers), up from 55th place in 2010. By 2030, the U.S. is projected to have a larger number of Muslims than any European country other than Russia (which is expected to have 19 million Muslims by 2030) and France (which is expected to have 6.9 million Muslims in 2030). By comparison, the United Kingdom and Germany are each projected to have nearly 5.6 million Muslims in 2030.

You have a point in the growth in numbers, they are going through hell in Nigeria with all the radical Muslims who want Sharia law.

I would think the Nigerians would sit them down and teach them a thing or two.. sooner than later. Fuck water boarding..

We? Fuck that pal. I burned a Quran just yesterday.. I used it to get the charcoal going.
They smell like sulfur when they're burning. Then I pissed on it to stop the smoldering stink.

I mainly use hickory charcoal briquettes when I BBQ

And have a small water bottle with holes in the cap to keep the flames down.

But hey I can understand when you're unemployed and broke.

That you have to use what's on hand. :cool:

the Judeans do it also, no women may enter the temple during menstration, they must wait to enter after child birth for a period of 6 months(guessing). Alot of what you think is Sharia is a long social tradition, much of it in place during Alexander the Greats conquest of Persia.

Which is a cafeteria style Judaism where you pick out what you want to believe and discard the rest.

I knew I would get a neg rep from Jillian within a few minutes over this post.

If there is one thing she hates it's the "Truth" :lol:

I mainly use hickory charcoal briquettes when I BBQ

And have a small water bottle with holes in the cap to keep the flames down.

But hey I can understand when you're unemployed and broke.

That you have to use what's on hand. :cool:

Like I said, I don't judge a man by the size of his wallet. I had enough to eat yesterday. I'm good, thanks for understanding.

Ladies, I suggest you look closely at the Democrats and the Muslims.

Last edited:

I knew I would get a neg rep from Jillian within a few minutes over this post.

If there is one thing she hates it's the "Truth" :lol:

Who made you judge and jury...... Go read your book of hate.

1%

2% and 3%

From 5% on

I know it isn't PC to see it or acknowledge it, but the point made here is that the larger percentage of Muslims that accrues, the more 'radicalization' WILL--not might, but WILL--occur. It is required of them as one of the basic tenets of their religion. And as Muslim populations increse in the USA we better set aside any notion of 'it can't happen here' and be ready to put the original intent of the Constitution ahead of any allegiance to political correctness or fuzzy concepts of tolerance.

I know it isn't PC to see it or acknowledge it, but the point made here is that the larger percentage of Muslims that accrues, the more 'radicalization' WILL--not might, but WILL--occur. It is required of them as one of the basic tenets of their religion. And as Muslim populations increse in the USA we better set aside any notion of 'it can't happen here' and be ready to put the original intent of the Constitution ahead of any allegiance to political correctness or fuzzy concepts of tolerance.

I'm all for that! Lets get rid of the Liberals now and we have it made. Nothing fuzzy about that.

Last edited:

I am sure the Natives thought along those lines also as they watched the white christians do to them what you claim the Muslims will do.

I am sure the Natives thought along those lines also as they watched the white christians do to them what you claim the Muslims will do.

The natives? What a joke comparison.
I didn't say they will do.. I said they will try to do. World wide. Ladies, get away from liberals. They are your enemy.

Last edited:

I'm all for that! Lets get rid of the Liberals now and we have it made. Nothing fuzzy about that.

I was not talking about liberals though. I was talking about Islam which is about as un-liberal as it gets. And I am not for 'getting rid' of anybody. I am for protecting our unalienable rights, culture, and Constitution.

So let me understand your reasoning here. It was actually the Spanish Christians who did it to the Indians, but because they did, we should then allow Islam to do it to the rest of us? Is that what you are arguing?

I was not talking about liberals though. I was talking about Islam which is about as un-liberal as it gets. And I am not for 'getting rid' of anybody. I am for protecting our unalienable rights, culture, and Constitution.

I understand your point... But it also occurs to me the protection the Liberals offer, knowing quite well they are the enemy. Liberals are liars with a social agenda that's nothing like what it appears to be. On economic policy they are suicidal to America.

The natives? What a joke comparison.
I didn't say they will do.. I said they will try to do. World wide. Ladies, get away from liberals. They are your enemy.

Yes, those liberal Muslims want to kill you , according to this lady, she thinks all Muslims are killers, and Muslims would act any different when they want to take over a country by fifth column compared to Americans that want to take over a country by fifth column. WWJD?

I understand your point... But it also occurs to me the protection the Liberals offer, knowing quite well they are the enemy. Liberals are liars with a social agenda that's nothing like what it appears to be. On economic policy they are suicidal to America.

say hunny, how many years did you serve in the military trying to bring down th USA?

I know it isn't PC to see it or acknowledge it, but the point made here is that the larger percentage of Muslims that accrues, the more 'radicalization' WILL--not might, but WILL--occur. It is required of them as one of the basic tenets of their religion.

#1) What exactly do you mean by radicalization?

#2) Please show me anywhere in the Quran where so called "radicalization" is a basic tenet of Islam?

Forum List

Back