Sharia Law in Dearborn MI. according to Hannity and Alex Jones

Mooslims can chop each others hands off, it's all good.

And their women are really ugly, so the black sheets are welcome. The only problem is that some of them still show their faces.

Shawarma Law Brings Extreme Tolerance to Middle America - The Opposition w/ Jordan
Klepper

A short video why Hannity and Jones are wrong.

Across the United States, religious courts operate on a routine, everyday basis. The Roman Catholic Church alone has nearly 200 diocesan tribunals that handle a variety of cases, including an estimated 15,000 to 20,000 marriage annulments each year. In addition, many Orthodox Jews use rabbinical courts to obtain religious divorces, resolve business conflicts and settle other disputes with fellow Jews. Similarly, many Muslims appeal to Islamic clerics to resolve marital disputes and other disagreements with fellow Muslims.

What Is Sharia Law?
---------------------------------------------------------------
The US has been under Sharia Law for decades, till women got the right to vote in 1920.:rolleyes: and yet the GOP men lord it over women.

Penny what is it you just LOVE about Islam, I have to wonder?

Are you Muslim?

Are you married to a Muslim?

BTW I don't think she will answer me. I think she has me on ignore.

Obviously you didn't watch the video. By the way the Haredi Jews of NY State are worst than Dearborn with their ? Sharia Law.
If this shit is a parody, then why the fuck did you put it in religion and ethics when it should of been put in the flame zone. Oh yeah, the OP has no fucking ethics. That is why...Again a stupid bitch who wants to be treated like a 2nd class citizen...

When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent people have gone.
It's also painfully evident these lost souls have absolutely no life. So sad.

Just angry, bitter, hateful people.
Democrats have control of the media.
It's as simple as that.
Most of America isn't politically active, so they think they're being told the truth.
They don't know that Democrats have perpetrated one fraud after another on us.
Russian Collusion is the latest whopper to come down the crapper.
Democrats don't have to give you reasons to vote for them anymore. They just give us reasons not to vote for Trump.

Now this is a partisan thing?? Who knew, isn't the GOP trying to cut women's female rights?? and didn't the Judicial committee on the GOP side lack females and they had to pay for a female to question a female??
What women's female rights are we talking about.. Where a women who wants an abortion should "pay for it herself"? Or allowing "men with boobs" in the little girls room?

Shawarma Law Brings Extreme Tolerance to Middle America - The Opposition w/ Jordan
Klepper

Across the United States, religious courts operate on a routine, everyday basis. The Roman Catholic Church alone has nearly 200 diocesan tribunals that handle a variety of cases, including an estimated 15,000 to 20,000 marriage annulments each year. In addition, many Orthodox Jews use rabbinical courts to obtain religious divorces, resolve business conflicts and settle other disputes with fellow Jews. Similarly, many Muslims appeal to Islamic clerics to resolve marital disputes and other disagreements with fellow Muslims.

What Is Sharia Law?
The US has been under Sharia Law for decades, till women got the right to vote in 1920.:rolleyes: and yet the GOP men lord it over women.

Are you Muslim?

Obviously you didn't watch the video. By the way the Haredi Jews of NY State are worst than Dearborn with their ? Sharia Law.

Yeah I'm not going to take your word for that, and you know exactly why not.

Watch the video. If you do not take my word for it , watch the video, or go to Dearborn and see for yourself.

When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent people have gone.
It's also painfully evident these lost souls have absolutely no life. So sad.

Just angry, bitter, hateful people.
Democrats have control of the media.
It's as simple as that.
Most of America isn't politically active, so they think they're being told the truth.
They don't know that Democrats have perpetrated one fraud after another on us.
Russian Collusion is the latest whopper to come down the crapper.
Democrats don't have to give you reasons to vote for them anymore. They just give us reasons not to vote for Trump.

Now this is a partisan thing?? Who knew, isn't the GOP trying to cut women's female rights?? and didn't the Judicial committee on the GOP side lack females and they had to pay for a female to question a female??
What women's female rights are we talking about.. Where a women who wants an abortion should "pay for it herself"? Or allowing "men with boobs" in the little girls room?

The Prayer Group rally in Seattle just recently was Protect the Men. You can't make this up.

The concern regarding Sharia courts are based on the rulings that have been handed down by these "courts" and are well-known in other countries. Examples:

Nigerian preacher sentenced to death for blasphemy in Kano

Gay couple caught having sex sentenced to 85 lashes each

Sharia Court Canes Lesbian Couple as Malaysia Slides Toward Wider Anti-LGBTQ Crackdown

Woman stoned to death 'for marrying 11 men'

Malaysian Muslim fined $590 for child marriage with 11-year-old Thai girl

These are not isolated or unique cases. You can spend days reading reports from the Associated Press, Reuters, Washington Post, New York Times,....and dozens of other reputable news organizations worldwide covering the rulings of Sharia courts against women, children, LGBT..... that are considered unacceptable in most democratic countries.

Klepper

What Is Sharia Law?

Are you Muslim?

Watch the video. If you do not take my word for it , watch the video, or go to Dearborn and see for yourself.

If you are from MI, you know as well as I Dearborn is not even close to the place it used to be.

Klepper

What Is Sharia Law?

Before rallying in support of any religious faith, one should first discover how a given religious faith treats its apostates. If one cannot leave a religion freely and without persecution or threat of death: NEXT!

Klepper

What Is Sharia Law?

Are you Muslim?

If you are from MI, you know as well as I Dearborn is not even close to the place it used to be.
The first wave of Arab migrants arrived in Detroit in the late 1880s. Mainly Christians, they left their homes in the Mount Lebanon region following a collapse in traditional silk-weaving industry, a demographic boom in Beirut and the prospect of military conscription.

Palestinian Muslims arrived in the second decade of the 20th century, attracted by the prospect of work on the assembly lines that produced Ford’s revolutionary Model ‘T’, and they were followed by Catholic Chaldeans from Iraq and Yemenis, who began to arrive in significant numbers in the 1920s.

More recently, Dearborn's established communities have been swollen by refugees fleeing conflict in the Middle East.

Inside the museum, the temporary exhibitions accompany four permanent displays dedicated to the contribution the Arab world has made to global culture, the experience of Arab immigrants arriving in America, the lives of Arabs in America and people of Arab heritage who have made a significant contribution to the US.

How Dearborn, Michigan became the heart of Arab America

Are you Muslim?

The first wave of Arab migrants arrived in Detroit in the late 1880s. Mainly Christians, they left their homes in the Mount Lebanon region following a collapse in traditional silk-weaving industry, a demographic boom in Beirut and the prospect of military conscription.

Palestinian Muslims arrived in the second decade of the 20th century, attracted by the prospect of work on the assembly lines that produced Ford’s revolutionary Model ‘T’, and they were followed by Catholic Chaldeans from Iraq and Yemenis, who began to arrive in significant numbers in the 1920s.

More recently, Dearborn's established communities have been swollen by refugees fleeing conflict in the Middle East.

Inside the museum, the temporary exhibitions accompany four permanent displays dedicated to the contribution the Arab world has made to global culture, the experience of Arab immigrants arriving in America, the lives of Arabs in America and people of Arab heritage who have made a significant contribution to the US.

How Dearborn, Michigan became the heart of Arab America
refugees fleeing conflict in the Middle East.
yeah that Arab Spring that Obama and Hitlery started.. Boy was that a great idea from the Nobel Peace Prize winner....

Are you Muslim?

contributions like killing innocent people in Orlando, San Bernardino, Fort Hood, Tenessee and NYC? Great for the New World Order's population reduction plan...

contributions like killing innocent people in Orlando, San Bernardino, Fort Hood, Tenessee and NYC? Great for the New World Order's population reduction plan...

White Christian men are the major mass killers.

yeah that Arab Spring that Obama and Hitlery started.. Boy was that a great idea from the Nobel Peace Prize winner....

Bush Jr and Cheney started the arab spring.

This thread is so weird.

-OP makes fun of a notion.

-OP gets accused of SUPPORTING notion.

-OP is mocked and ridiculed for said support that OP didn't even imply, or profess.

The internet needs an IQ test.

Klepper

What Is Sharia Law?

Are you Muslim?

Yeah, sometimes folks need to cling to their preconceptions and the MSM need to create the divide to be effective to rule.

Truth be damned.

They should just GO THERE to find out themselves. They might actually find out it is just like every other town in America.

The Henry Ford (also known as the Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation and Greenfield Village, and as the Edison Institute) is a large indoor and outdoor history museum complex and a National Historic Landmark in the Detroit suburb of Dearborn, Michigan, United States.[3][4]
The Henry Ford - Wikipedia

:abgg2q.jpg:

Bush Jr and Cheney started the arab spring.

talk to muslims, go to a mosque for a visit and read the Koran.
The arab spring was started by Muhummad of mecca. There have been many arab springs in the course of history over the
past 1400 years. The Armenian genocide (1915) is an example of an "arab spring" The "farhud" in Syria----(1941)
is an example. The declaration of "Takfir" upon east
Pakistan (circa 1971) is an example of "arab spring"

Don’t forget Boston, and a number of others.

Forum List

Back