Sharia!

Now she tries to insult me.
Who peed in her raisin bran this morning ?

Do you want to apologize for claiming that I want to bomb Iran?

You clearly can't answer the related question:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

It's not been proven either way on that. It's also untrue the claim Trump makes that Obama handed them $180 billion.

I'm done with you.

We've proven together that you simply mouth platitudes and bumper stickers, but thinking through geopolitical events is beyond your meager abilities.

Be gone

Hasidic Jews
Mormons
Amish
Christian Fundamentalists

All implement internal religious justice for civil matters

Well...if Muslims in America CHOOSE to be subject to Sharia law and Sharia courts, they are simply an overlay on the criminal justice system and the civil court system, not a substitute.

Say I have a disagreement (or a family dispute) with my neighbor about a business transaction, and we both agree to have it adjudicated by a Sharia judge. Who cares? If both parties are agreeable.

Unless their is a conflict - say w/r/t polygamy - who cares?

And the way our courts are going, polygamy will be "legal" here within a generation anyway.
Arbitration is a big business over here and cheaper than going to court.
Islamic Arbitration.

Murder of Lee Rigby - Wikipedia

5.si.jpg
Pity you are such a cowardly scaredy cat and too afraid to visit. Go and buy yourself a spine.
Sez the fat tub of lard.

12. Don’t place your hopes on the US Supreme Court.

In his book “Coercing Virtue: The Worldwide Rule of Judges,” Judge Bork tells this tale of the American Bar Association’s 2000 meeting in London, which included attendance of four Supreme Court Justices. A London barrister accused the Supreme Court of “turning its back on the Continent,” complaining that the justices “rarely cite the decisions of European courts.” Of course, many American lawyers began effusively apologizing. But Justice Kennedy “did not succumb to this combination of insolent foreign browbeating and pusillanimous American response.”
Kennedy proclaimed that if US courts cede authority to remote foreign courts “there is a risk of losing the allegiance of the people.”

If only Kennedy was a man of his word!

Kennedy wrote the majority in Roper v. Simmons, 543 U.S. 551 (2005) in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that it is unconstitutional to impose capital punishment for crimes committed while under the age of 18. Kennedy referred favorably to the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, and the International Convent on Civil and Political Rights. He also cited an European Union brief. He excused himself by that these were not “controlling,” but the Court “has referred to the laws of other countries and to international authorities as instructive for its interpretation of the Eighth Amendment’s prohibition of ‘cruel and unusual punishments.’ “
Roper v. Simmons - 03-633 (2005) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center

In a blistering dissent, Scalia, Rehnquist and Thomas wrote: “I do not believe that approval by ‘other nations and peoples’ should buttress our commitment to American principles any more than…disapproval by other ‘nations and peoples’ should weaken our commitment. More importantly,” foreign sources were being cited “not to underscore our fidelity to the Constitution” or to the American heritage, but rather “to set aside the centuries-old America practice- a practice still engaged in by a large majority of the relevant states- of letting a jury of 12 citizens decide whether, in a particular case, youth should be the basis of withholding the death penalty.” ROPER V. SIMMONS

Scalia pointed out that Supreme Court Justices who cite international opinion do so only when it conforms to their own, liberal, preferences.

Rest in peace, Justice Scalia.

In the last few years, Kennedy, Breyer, Ginsburg, O’Connor and Stevens have all invoked foreign law in making decisions and filing dissents.
Fonte, “Sovereignty or Submission,” p. 110.

So…..how long before sharia is accepted US jurisprudence?????

Trump’s reconstruction of the judiciary is the only hope.

13. Tocqueville (1835) provided the key distinction between the Judeo-Christian basis of our nation’s creation, and the reason that Islam is out of place here.

Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America.

Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam: “Mohammed professed to derive from Heaven, and has inserted in the Koran, not only religious doctrines, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and theories of science. The Gospel, on the contrary, speaks only of the general relations of men to God and to each other, beyond which it inculcates and imposes no point of faith. This alone, besides a thousand other reasons, would suffice to prove that the former of these religions will never long predominate in a cultivated and democratic age, while the latter is destined to retain its sway at these as at all other periods.”
Tocqueville, “Democracy in America,” vol.2, p. 23.

The reason that Liberals/Democrats will roll over for any alternative to America’s values and traditions is their raison d'être: they live for the destruction of our culture, our nation, our society, our civilization.

They are for sharia, infanticide, the destruction of morality and the family, for drugs and open borders, anti-white racism and illegal aliens voting.

So they are prepared to embrace sharia and abandon our Constitution.

If they remain in charge, in office, in power......we will have sharia law and the Q'ran.

Well...if Muslims in America CHOOSE to be subject to Sharia law and Sharia courts, they are simply an overlay on the criminal justice system and the civil court system, not a substitute.

Say I have a disagreement (or a family dispute) with my neighbor about a business transaction, and we both agree to have it adjudicated by a Sharia judge. Who cares? If both parties are agreeable.

Unless their is a conflict - say w/r/t polygamy - who cares?

And the way our courts are going, polygamy will be "legal" here within a generation anyway.
Arbitration is a big business over here and cheaper than going to court.
Islamic Arbitration.

Murder of Lee Rigby - Wikipedia

5.si.jpg
Pity you are such a cowardly scaredy cat and too afraid to visit. Go and buy yourself a spine.

Tommy meet me in the Bull Ring and let's talk about your visit(s) to America that you talk about so much.

Don't be a coward Tommy!!!

Bull Ring of Death. Hijab faciality, her pretty face encircled, enticing.

"We therefore need not pass on the constitutionality of the act's preamble."
(Chief Justice John Rehnquist, Webster v. Reproductive Health Services)

"The Missouri legislature may not inject its endorsement of a particular religious tradition into this debate."
(Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens, Webster v. Reproductive Health Services)

Bull Ring of Death. Hijab faciality, her pretty face encircled, enticing.

"We therefore need not pass on the constitutionality of the act's preamble."
(Chief Justice John Rehnquist, Webster v. Reproductive Health Services)

"The Missouri legislature may not inject its endorsement of a particular religious tradition into this debate."
(Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens, Webster v. Reproductive Health Services)

"We believe in freedom of religion insofar as a religion teaches peace and love and the brotherhood of man. When someone uses the concept of religion to dominate other religions through force and coercion or to take over a nation, they you have to say, "My friend, that's not a religion." Michael Savage

Admiral James “Ace” Lyons, Jr. (Ret.), the former commander in chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet,".... until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy – let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy.”

“It’s very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp,” said the admiral. “It’s anti-American, anti-Western, it’s pro-Islamic, it’s pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!”
Admiral Lyons on Obama’s Strategy: ‘It’s Anti-American ... Pro-Islamic, It’s Pro-Iranian, and Pro-Muslim Brotherhood!’

Christians and Jews....the more devout, the less violent. Not so with Islam. Bill Donohue

the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?

.... this is associated more with Islam and not with any other 'religion:
'Pederasty, child brides, honor killings, clitorectomies, stonings, wife beatings and blowing up every innocent they can find.

Post #89 refies religion but excludes non-theists. Post #89 is unconstitutional. I excludes freedom from the disease of religion. Politics of the Hippocratic Oath. duh

Presupposing freedom of the disease's dissemination while excluding the Hippocratic Oath necessary to deal with the disease is also unconstitutional. That is why theism should not be left to theists.

Forum List

Back