Share faith...lose your job

it's the church's money and if they want to minister to those they are helping while they are helping them, that's their perogative.

THAT is really all you needed to say, isn't it Extra Crunchy? Nothing like a good ole rationalized excuse for the dangled carrot from a self righteous dogma junkie to really prove my point. Maybe we should take a lesson from your kind and require you to believe in evolution before your demographic drains the welfare coffers....

:rofl:

It's their money and they can do what they want with it, period. If you don't like it, don't donate, which I'm sure you don't. You can sit here all damn day saying that there are requirements to receive charity, but in the end your words are false no matter how many times you repeat them.

yea, and thats pretty much why it's clear what "free" donations of food REALLY nets a dogma junkie cult.. And, consequently, why faith based initiatives get to keep their grubby fucking paws out of tax dollars.

No, in the end I have more evidence than you want to deal with, Galileo. And, as usual, we see the christian reaction to EVIDENCE.. hell, if this were 1592 you'd already have your bonfire hat on.

it's the church's money and if they want to minister to those they are helping while they are helping them, that's their perogative.

THAT is really all you needed to say, isn't it Extra Crunchy? Nothing like a good ole rationalized excuse for the dangled carrot from a self righteous dogma junkie to really prove my point. Maybe we should take a lesson from your kind and require you to believe in evolution before your demographic drains the welfare coffers....

It's their money and they can do what they want with it, period. If you don't like it, don't donate, which I'm sure you don't. You can sit here all damn day saying that there are requirements to receive charity, but in the end your words are false no matter how many times you repeat them.

yea, and thats pretty much why it's clear what "free" donations of food REALLY nets a dogma junkie cult.. And, consequently, why faith based initiatives get to keep their grubby fucking paws out of tax dollars.

No, in the end I have more evidence than you want to deal with, Galileo. And, as usual, we see the christian reaction to EVIDENCE.. hell, if this were 1592 you'd already have your bonfire hat on.

Why don't you post your 'evidence' then?

Why don't you post some evidence that christian ministries require ANYTHING prior to giving help?

Why don't you post some evidence that christian ministries require ANYTHING prior to giving help?

GW Bush wouldn't allow aid to organizations in Africa that promoted condom use or abortion.

Bush was a christian ministry? :lol: BDS must still be really bad.

Why don't you post your 'evidence' then?

Because there is no evidence.

how did the quote go?

yea....

:thup:

how did the quote go?

yea....

So what? That's what churches do, minister to people. That's their MAIN function. Your attempt at making any point is sadly lame.

how did the quote go?

yea....

So what? That's what churches do, minister to people. That's their MAIN function. Your attempt at making any point is sadly lame.

:lol:

no, YOUR attempt at validating my exact point is sadly lame. You clearly don't see the hilarity behind claiming such dangled carrots don't happen...... right before validating the exact same process as "thats just what churches do".

hey, go buy a clue, extra crunchy batshit nutter.

how did the quote go?

yea....

no, YOUR attempt at validating my exact point is sadly lame. You clearly don't see the hilarity behind claiming such dangled carrots don't happen...... right before validating the exact same process as "thats just what churches do".

hey, go buy a clue, extra crunchy batshit nutter.

No, I said IF they minister WHILE they are helping, there is nothing wrong with that. These people came to a ministry or a church for help, that was their choice. You have yet to PROVE that any christian ministry REQUIRES anyone to do anything before receiving help.

hey dingbat. read your post again. You really are rationalizing the very thing that you insist doesn't happen.

wow.

hey dingbat. read your post again. You really are rationalizing the very thing that you insist doesn't happen.

wow.

Where's your proof moron? Let's see links to all of these chrisitan charities with all of their stipulations to receive aid. Man up or shut up. I already explained what my post meant, if you can't understand basic English you have my sympathies.

wow.

Where's your proof moron? Let's see links to all of these chrisitan charities with all of their stipulations to receive aid. Man up or shut up. I already explained what my post meant, if you can't understand basic English you have my sympathies.

Now I KNOW you don't want to open this up to a general "christian charities" given how many fags can't adopt kids from Catholic Charities because the homos don't adhere to specific dogma junkie standards.... I KNOW you don't wanna do THAT!

Hey, rationalize whatever "christian prerogative" that you need to, nutter. Don't forget to turn around and insist that such never happens in the same breath!

you nutty bastards make me laugh.

Catholic charities are in charge of adoption laws? Do tell.

Forum List

Back