Share faith...lose your job

Catholic charities are in charge of adoption laws? Do tell.

...when it comes to providing adoption services to fags....

Catholic Charities stuns state, ends adoptions - The Boston Globe

:rofl:

:clap2:

:lol: Big Fucking Deal

Exactly, thanks for proving my point, they weren't in charge of adoption laws, so since the laws did not conform to their beliefs, they stopped doing adoptions. What this has to do with christian ministries requiring ANYTHING before giving aid to the poor or the hungry is anybody's guess. But, then when you're as narrow minded and as bigoted as you apparently are, it's no surprise that you'll grasp at anything.

Catholic charities are in charge of adoption laws? Do tell.

Exactly, thanks for proving my point, they weren't in charge of adoption laws, so since the laws did not conform to their beliefs, they stopped doing adoptions. What this has to do with christian ministries requiring ANYTHING before giving aid to the poor or the hungry is anybody's guess. But, then when you're as narrow minded and as bigoted as you apparently are, it's no surprise that you'll grasp at anything.

yea YOU think "big fucking deal" because YOU are a dogma junkie motherfucker. Who also thinks that it's a church's prerogative to trade food pantry access for attendance, no less. NOW, go ask some adoptive fags if it's a BIG DEAL. Much like, it's probably not a BIG DEAL to you if food is dangled like a carrot because you identify with the dogma saturation. But, I bet your fucking tune would change were it muslims requiring a conformation in order to enjoy a food pantry.

Indeed, when I show you evidence of christian charity organizations requiring a specific dogma-based standard for application of said charity you say BIG DEAL. Gratz, extra crunchy, your example is precisely why we, as a nation, would rather your bitch ass stop adopting kids than rake our culture over the coals of your application standards.

:thup:

Newby has a point on the adoption issue. If they don't like the laws they can stop working in that area.

clearly you recall the aftermath of the boohoo martyr routine up to the point where Catholic Charities threw in the adoption towel. Just say the word and I'll show you how christians react to being told that they can't use their faith like a fucking "you can ride this ride only if you are this tall" club.

I dont think catholic charities, or any religious organization should be forced to go against what they believe simply to appease gays or anyone else.

bullshit, any religion that goes against its own beliefs isnt worth having

Newby has a point on the adoption issue. If they don't like the laws they can stop working in that area.

clearly you recall the aftermath of the boohoo martyr routine up to the point where Catholic Charities threw in the adoption towel. Just say the word and I'll show you how christians react to being told that they can't use their faith like a fucking "you can ride this ride only if you are this tall" club.

I dont think catholic charities, or any religious organization should be forced to go against what they believe simply to appease gays or anyone else.

yes, they should probably also be allowed to restrict adoption to good christians too. No adoption for jews, right? It's against their beliefs to let an innocent child be influenced and raised by a non-christian heeb so, hey, it's just their prerogative, right?

bullshit, any religion that goes against its own beliefs isnt worth having

which is why we don't saturate public services with your sick fucking mythological opinions. As Catholic Charities found out.

hey dingbat. read your post again. You really are rationalizing the very thing that you insist doesn't happen.

wow.

Where's your proof moron? Let's see links to all of these chrisitan charities with all of their stipulations to receive aid. Man up or shut up. I already explained what my post meant, if you can't understand basic English you have my sympathies.

Now I KNOW you don't want to open this up to a general "christian charities" given how many fags can't adopt kids from Catholic Charities because the homos don't adhere to specific dogma junkie standards.... I KNOW you don't wanna do THAT!

Hey, rationalize whatever "christian prerogative" that you need to, nutter. Don't forget to turn around and insist that such never happens in the same breath!

:lol:

you nutty bastards make me laugh.

Apples and oranges... There is a big difference between offering food and not offering what the organization believes to be an immoral or, morally inappropriate service. With that logic, the church should provide condoms, needles for druggies, and conduct gay mariages. That will not happen in most cases.

It is not the same thing as offering food, an act that Jesus promopted. Offering food does not have any strings attached. Food is given even if the person doesn't listen to a Christian presentation.

Many of them receive state or federal funds, they cannot and should not discriminate with how they use those funds. If they want to then they can give up all the subsidies and funding from the government.

yes, they should probably also be allowed to restrict adoption to good christians too. No adoption for jews, right? It's against their beliefs to let an innocent child be influenced and raised by a non-christian heeb so, hey, it's just their prerogative, right?

You really are talking through emotional biases rather than intellectual understanding of the topic. You might want to stop before you go into a really bad depression.

yea YOU think "big fucking deal" because YOU are a dogma junkie motherfucker. Who also thinks that it's a church's prerogative to trade food pantry access for attendance, no less. NOW, go ask some adoptive fags if it's a BIG DEAL. Much like, it's probably not a BIG DEAL to you if food is dangled like a carrot because you identify with the dogma saturation. But, I bet your fucking tune would change were it muslims requiring a conformation in order to enjoy a food pantry.

Indeed, when I show you evidence of christian charity organizations requiring a specific dogma-based standard for application of said charity you say BIG DEAL. Gratz, extra crunchy, your example is precisely why we, as a nation, would rather your bitch ass stop adopting kids than rake our culture over the coals of your application standards.

Your 'evidence' was bullshit. We weren't discussing adoption in any case. Adoption is not charity to the poor, which is what the topic was. You have no proof of what is bolded, and until you do, you're nothing but hot air.

You must live in your own little bizarro world. Your own stupid article refutes what you just said in this post you idiot. You show me where churches are able to go against adoption laws and make their own rules? I used to have respect for some of the things you posted, but now you're just being an immature asshole who will repeatedly lie and then think he's winning an argument. It's pathetic.

Many of them receive state or federal funds, they cannot and should not discriminate with how they use those funds. If they want to then they can give up all the subsidies and funding from the government.

Religious organizations receive federal and state funding?

For their charity work, many do. In other aspects I don't think so, and they shouldn't really, but meh. If they get federal or state funding they cannot and should not discriminate in any way. ;)

For their charity work, many do. In other aspects I don't think so, and they shouldn't really, but meh. If they get federal or state funding they cannot and should not discriminate in any way. ;)

I'm guessing they don't get any government money, period. Unless of course you're referring to their tax exempt status. The ACLU would have been on that a long time ago.

I'm guessing they don't get any government money, period. Unless of course you're referring to their tax exempt status. The ACLU would have been on that a long time ago.

Um ... yeah ... they do, and the ACLU is an idiotic organization to begin with, you think they would actually work to fix something important?

To demonstrate how many of them do, all charity organizations in Seattle had to put a freeze on hiring because they lost a lot of state funding due to our state going broke. :cool:

Um ... yeah ... they do, and the ACLU is an idiotic organization to begin with, you think they would actually work to fix something important?

To demonstrate how many of them do, all charity organizations in Seattle had to put a freeze on hiring because they lost a lot of state funding due to our state going broke. :cool:

Then it's b/c they can do it cheaper than anyone else, or there aren't enough secular or government organizations to do it all.

Where's your proof moron? Let's see links to all of these chrisitan charities with all of their stipulations to receive aid. Man up or shut up. I already explained what my post meant, if you can't understand basic English you have my sympathies.

Now I KNOW you don't want to open this up to a general "christian charities" given how many fags can't adopt kids from Catholic Charities because the homos don't adhere to specific dogma junkie standards.... I KNOW you don't wanna do THAT!

Hey, rationalize whatever "christian prerogative" that you need to, nutter. Don't forget to turn around and insist that such never happens in the same breath!

you nutty bastards make me laugh.

Apples and oranges... There is a big difference between offering food and not offering what the organization believes to be an immoral or, morally inappropriate service. With that logic, the church should provide condoms, needles for druggies, and conduct gay mariages. That will not happen in most cases.

It is not the same thing as offering food, an act that Jesus promopted. Offering food does not have any strings attached. Food is given even if the person doesn't listen to a Christian presentation.

oh SURE it's apples and oranges! Of COURSE it is, dogma junkie! Tell yourself whatever you need to hear! It's ONLY social services which are both raked through what YOU CALL "their prerogative".

hilarious.

Then it's b/c they can do it cheaper than anyone else, or there aren't enough secular or government organizations to do it all.

of COURSE it's cheaper when you pair eternal salvation with doling out charity food.

seriously. This is why your kind were thrown to lions.

Forum List

Back