Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl >>> NOT GUILTY.

It's not blood lust. It's justice. He deserted his unit in a war zone. If they don't shoot his sorry ass, others will think they might be able to get away with it.

Yes, that would be horrible. I mean, how can we fight wars for Oil if people refuse to fight them?
Members of the US Armed Forces volunteer to serve their country as combatants.

When you join The Club, you agree to abide by its rules.

One of those rules is, you are not allowed to desert your comrades.

Break the rule, you pay the penalty.

Such rules are absolutely necessary to the proper functioning of any national armed force.

Don't want to face the consequences?

Don't enlist.

Or, if you do, then, don't break the rules.

This is not rocket science.

Members of the US Armed Forces volunteer to serve their country as combatants.

When you join The Club, you agree to abide by its rules.

One of those rules is, you are not allowed to desert your comrades.

But again, why should you be held to that. Why can't a soldier walk up to his CO and say, "I'm done, get me out of this shit"? Just like most of us can do with any other job. Seems reasonably fair.

Such rules are absolutely necessary to the proper functioning of any national armed force.

You mean keeping wars going after people figured out we had been LIED into them? That's the problem with the "Global War on an Emotional State". Our leaders lied about what we were fighting for, and then abused those dumb enough to sign up. I'm talking about bullshit like "Stop Loss" that keeps soldiers in long after their terms are up, or "Sandbox Sailors", where guys who joined the Navy are being used as infantry, or rotating the same National Guard units through Iraq and Afghanistan multiple times. Relative of mine was a Marine did his tour in Iraq, got discharged, and then they called him back up to serve another term after he had settled into a civilian job. (Luckily for him, he got injured during training a week or so in, and they sent him home.) That's all manner of fucked up.

It also leads to retaining people like Bergdahl, Chelsea/Bradley Manning, Nidal Hasan- people who are mentally unstable and have no business being in a uniform. And when they blow up in hysterically tragic ways, the Army just looks all hang-dog like they had no idea this was going to happen.

Don't want to face the consequences?

Don't enlist.

Or, if you do, then, don't break the rules.

This is not rocket science.

Gee, I think I recall saying something similar about Drunken Frat boys and their racist chants, and a lot of you Wingnuts screamed about "Freeeeeedom".

But here you have someone who should have never been enlisted to start with, makes a bad decision in a drug addled state, and you guys want to crucify him because Obama did a photo op with his parents.

...Why can't a soldier walk up to his CO and say, "I'm done, get me out of this shit"? Just like most of us can do with any other job. Seems reasonably fair...
You can't run an Army that way, Joe. If you have to ask that question, you will not accept the answer.

...You mean keeping wars going after people figured out we had been LIED into them?...
Our assault upon Afghanistan was based upon a lie? I am aware of no such state of affairs nor evidence to support same.

...or rotating the same National Guard units through Iraq and Afghanistan multiple times... It also leads to retaining people like Bergdahl, Chelsea/Bradley Manning, Nidal Hasan- people who are mentally unstable and have no business being in a uniform...
We did, indeed, push our people far too hard, with those multiple deployments. Nolo contendere. We should never have gone into Iraq in the first place. And we should have been in and out of Afghanistan within six months.

...Gee, I think I recall saying something similar about Drunken Frat boys and their racist chants, and a lot of you Wingnuts screamed about "Freeeeeedom"...
Silly non sequitur.

...But here you have someone who should have never been enlisted to start with...
Virtually every military of any appreciable scale takes-in its own fair share of unbalanced folk. If you make it past the basic lightweight psych profile screening, you're in.

...makes a bad decision in a drug addled state...
Nobody forced him to make a bad decision.

Nobody forced him to take drugs.

Actions have consequences.

...and you guys want to crucify him because Obama did a photo op with his parents.
Personally, I don't give a rat's ass about Obumble and his photo ops.

He is an alleged deserter.

If he's guilty, he should suffer the penalty.

Go Bowe!

By Karen Kwiatkowski

Bowe Bergdahl. I worry more about him today in the hands of the USG, in this post-Wikileaks and post-Edward Snowden world than I ever did when he was in the mountains of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Bowe, home-schooled, raised with an ethical spine, and informed by classical and worldly readings, had already become disillusioned by the lies and the falsity of what our soldiers were being asked to do in Afghanistan. His disillusionment would find flight in his words, and if it is true that he walked away, in his actions that would inspire many if widely known."

.An Undeclared war based upon lies and bullshit means that he is NOT GUILTY of desertion.

He abandoned his post. If he had a complaint he should have sent it up his chain-of-command. The military isn't a democracy. You can't just 'quit your job and walk away' because you're a malcontent. And being captured by the enemy because you did doesn't excuse you from deserved punishment when you get back home.

If JoeTheBigot told the truth he'd have to admit his military career was a lie, that's not going to happen. John Fing Kerry was a bigger hero with a longer military career than Joe was. Joe is hysterically afraid of guns, they have no purpose but killing people. None, that's it. He's terrified of them. Oh, he's also shot every gun known to man. He tears his shirt on the firing range, ties a strip around his head like Rambo then screams die mother fuckers as he shoots one round after another at the targets.

Joe is very confused, and, very disturbed...

Double Wide, I'm not afraid of guns.

I'm afraid of inbred, racists loons with guns. Like you. frankly, every post you make should frighten everyone that you have access to guns. Or are even let outside the house without adult supervision.

Well Cartman, you claim guns have no function other than killing people, but you have shot every kind of gun. The inbred racist loon, doublewide, is the fat ass you see every morning in the mirror

LOL, yes, bigotry is built on ignorance. My brother and oldest first cousin both fought in Gulf War I. My brother went to the Naval Academy and was serving on the Eisenhower. My cousin was on an air force base in Turkey. My niece and her husband were in Afghanistan. Her husband has done four tours. None of them believed they were fighting for oil. The oil we have gotten out of Iraq is negligible anyway, but the drones like JoeTheBigot continue to chant it

I couldn't care what your relatives thought.

We fought those wars for oil. Bush-41 even admitted the Gulf War was about Oil.

Yet, Cartman, which party whines when gas prices go up? Your shallow lie is then you switched from the party you blame for war for oil to the one who demands ... low prices, yet said the same things Republicans did, then blamed Republicans when they had the chance. You can't even keep your lies straight, double wide.

You can't run an Army that way, Joe. If you have to ask that question, you will not accept the answer.

Of course you can't. That's my whole point. so essentially, what you are running is an organization where you take away people's rights, you then punish the ones you never should have signed up in the first place. That's all manner of fucked up.

You see, here's how I'd do it. We draft everyone. We throw out anyone who isn't a good fit and only keep the best. The rest can do other community service like planting trees for the forest service. And then we have an extra special unit for the children of members of Congress and the CEO's of Fortune Five Hundred Companies. THAT unit is the first one deployed to a war zone.

Betcha we don't fight wars without a DAMNED good reason when we do that.

Our assault upon Afghanistan was based upon a lie? I am aware of no such state of affairs nor evidence to support same.

Of course it was. the LIE was that we were bringing those people Democracy. There was no Democracy, we just found some dope pushers willing to do our bidding.

Virtually every military of any appreciable scale takes-in its own fair share of unbalanced folk. If you make it past the basic lightweight psych profile screening, you're in.

Guy, there wasn't just making it past a screening. A screening already identified him as someone who wasn't any good... The USCG threw him out after 26 days of boot camp. Someone in the Army had to knowingly sign a waiver that, "Yeah, we know this guy got out of the CG on a pysch waiver, but we'll take him anyway!" Then some DI had to pass him through basic and AIT, and I can't believe this guy didn't show himself to be nuts during that time.

but fuck it, his family showed up with the N****r, so crucify him, right?

The Army ISSUED him those drugs. You need to read up on Go/No Go pills and how the Army uses them to make up for a lack of manpower. It's really kind of fucking scary.

yeah, that's why all the "CRUCIFY HIM" sorts are the ones who spend every waking moment here bashing Obama. That's it. Nothing to do with Obama at all.

Yet, Cartman, which party whines when gas prices go up? Your shallow lie is then you switched from the party you blame for war for oil to the one who demands ... low prices, yet said the same things Republicans did, then blamed Republicans when they had the chance. You can't even keep your lies straight, double wide.

Double Wide, the Democrats are the ones who've been fighting for real fuel efficiency standards, alternative energy, public transportation. And the Republicans are fighting for big oil and gas profiteering, and every red-neck living in a double wide driving around in a big-gas guzzling SUV.

Well Cartman, you claim guns have no function other than killing people, but you have shot every kind of gun. The inbred racist loon, doublewide, is the fat ass you see every morning in the mirror

Double Wide, pointing out that most guns sold are designed to kill PEOPLE, not animals, is just a fact of life. You don't go deerhunting with a snub nosed 38 or an AR-15.

But I should point out the real purpose of guns- compensating for your tiny pecker.

We did, indeed, push our people far too hard, with those multiple deployments. Nolo contendere. We should never have gone into Iraq in the first place. And we should have been in and out of Afghanistan within six months.

But we didn't do any of those things. Because someone was making a huge profit on it. And when working class kids stopped playing along, the Army was reduced to recruiting people like Manning and Bergdahl and that guy who shot up Ft. Hood. Well, actually, there were two guys who shot up Ft. Hood. And this is just what we are hearing about.

Joe

Have you added pecker expert to your resume now? Lot of if experience there, huh?

Last edited:
Hey Joe

Didn't you get the memo? The guy that shot up Ft Hood was a muzzie fruitcake. And he wasn't exactly in a combat zone

...Why can't a soldier walk up to his CO and say, "I'm done, get me out of this shit"? Just like most of us can do with any other job. Seems reasonably fair...

...You mean keeping wars going after people figured out we had been LIED into them?...

...or rotating the same National Guard units through Iraq and Afghanistan multiple times... It also leads to retaining people like Bergdahl, Chelsea/Bradley Manning, Nidal Hasan- people who are mentally unstable and have no business being in a uniform...

...Gee, I think I recall saying something similar about Drunken Frat boys and their racist chants, and a lot of you Wingnuts screamed about "Freeeeeedom"...
Silly non sequitur.

...But here you have someone who should have never been enlisted to start with...

...makes a bad decision in a drug addled state...

...and you guys want to crucify him because Obama did a photo op with his parents.

He is an alleged deserter.

If he's guilty, he should suffer the penalty.

You can't run an Army that way,

actually you can thanks to jimmy carter another bad prezbo

but then only under peaceful situations

The Constitution does not require him to fight in an Unconstitutional war.

I am sorry about Chris Kyle's death , but he was no hero serving in an UNlawful war.

Ergo, suck my rod.

The war in Iraq was as constitutional as it gets. The US Congress authorized it as well as the United Nations. You calling it unconstitutional merely displays your ignorance.

Bullshit.

c2e001a56cbf6658dfc45f72dcf71b55.jpg

But we didn't do any of those things. Because someone was making a huge profit on it. And when working class kids stopped playing along, the Army was reduced to recruiting people like Manning and Bergdahl and that guy who shot up Ft. Hood. Well, actually, there were two guys who shot up Ft. Hood. And this is just what we are hearing about.
The military does not get to decide which wars are valid and which are not.

The military does not get to decide whether we remain engaged in War A or B or whether we do not.

The job of the military is to execute national policy.

Oh, and, 'working class kids' did not 'stop playing along'.

The US military faithfully executed national policy as it was constituted at that time.

A handful of individuals broke faith with the Nation and deserted.

The other 99.99999% of our Armed Forces kept faith with the Nation.

That breaking of faith is now being punished.

That abandonment of one's comrades is now being punished.

As it should be.

Of course you can't. That's my whole point. so essentially, what you are running is an organization where you take away people's rights, you then punish the ones you never should have signed up in the first place. That's all manner of fucked up.

You see, here's how I'd do it. We draft everyone. We throw out anyone who isn't a good fit and only keep the best. The rest can do other community service like planting trees for the forest service. And then we have an extra special unit for the children of members of Congress and the CEO's of Fortune Five Hundred Companies. THAT unit is the first one deployed to a war zone.

Betcha we don't fight wars without a DAMNED good reason when we do that.

Of course it was. the LIE was that we were bringing those people Democracy. There was no Democracy, we just found some dope pushers willing to do our bidding.

Guy, there wasn't just making it past a screening. A screening already identified him as someone who wasn't any good... The USCG threw him out after 26 days of boot camp. Someone in the Army had to knowingly sign a waiver that, "Yeah, we know this guy got out of the CG on a pysch waiver, but we'll take him anyway!" Then some DI had to pass him through basic and AIT, and I can't believe this guy didn't show himself to be nuts during that time.

but fuck it, his family showed up with the N****r, so crucify him, right?

The Army ISSUED him those drugs. You need to read up on Go/No Go pills and how the Army uses them to make up for a lack of manpower. It's really kind of fucking scary.

yeah, that's why all the "CRUCIFY HIM" sorts are the ones who spend every waking moment here bashing Obama. That's it. Nothing to do with Obama at all.
Let me ask you this, Joe.

Have you served on active duty as a member of the US Armed Forces?

If 'yes', can you enlighten us with a few details (branch, timeframe, duty station, MOS, etc.)?

Let me ask you this, Joe.

Have you served on active duty as a member of the US Armed Forces?

If 'yes', can you enlighten us with a few details (branch, timeframe, duty station, MOS, etc.)?

Yes.

Army. 1981-1985 as a reservist, 1986-1992 Active duty. Lots of different places. MOS 76Y30. Rank, Staff Sergeant.

After the Gulf War (which my unit thankfully didn't get sent to) I got out because I saw that we had pretty much gotten roped into a war by the Zionists and Oil Companies.

Hey Joe

Didn't you get the memo? The guy that shot up Ft Hood was a muzzie fruitcake. And he wasn't exactly in a combat zone

are we talking about the first guy or the second guy? Because there were two of them.

Neither of whom should have been in the army at all.

I agree, but accidents happen. Kind of like the Democrats being here

Forum List

Back