Sexism: Alive and Well

The Republicans didn't attack Hillary? Am I dreaming???

To some extent they did but the Democrat party did most of the work. Once the Democrat party really started to lay it into Hillary, the Republican party only had to coast the rest of the way.

To some extent they did but the Democrat party did most of the work. Once the Democrat party really started to lay it into Hillary, the Republican party only had to coast the rest of the way.
Oh, I get it. You mean Palin is too weak to take criticism. Got you.

No, he means we haven't had to dirty our hands. The Dems did the dirtying, there was no need.

Morons. It's like pooping in your bathwater.

Oh, I get it. You mean Palin is too weak to take criticism. Got you.

You seem to have a problem with comprehending grammar. I didn't say anything about Palin, I was talking about Hillary Clinton. Heard of her?

I'm not worried about Palin taking criticism, I'm sure she's gotten plenty of it already and she will get plenty more by the likes of you.

You seem to have a problem with comprehending grammar. I didn't say anything about Palin, I was talking about Hillary Clinton. Heard of her?

I'm not worried about Palin taking criticism, I'm sure she's gotten plenty of it already and she will get plenty more by the likes of you.
Wait, now I'm confused. Aren't you the poster that started this thread claiming sexism against Palin? I'm still waiting for you to explain how what Biden said is sexism. If you think she was offended by that, she's an idiot.

Wait, now I'm confused. Aren't you the poster that started this thread claiming sexism against Palin? I'm still waiting for you to explain how what Biden said is sexism. If you think she was offended by that, she's an idiot.

Yes, I started the thread but I was responding to one of your comments that was not referring to Palin but Hillary Clinton.

I did explain why what Biden said was sexism in an earlier post. All you have to do is read it.

I never said Palin was offended by anything said about her or her family. I'm sure she expects the attacks she's receiving because we all know the Democrat party is good for it. And I'm sure someone will respond the Republican party does the same thing and yes I already know that.

Yes, I started the thread but I was responding to one of your comments that was not referring to Palin but Hillary Clinton.

I did explain why what Biden said was sexism in an earlier post. All you have to do is read it.

I never said Palin was offended by anything said about her or her family. I'm sure she expects the attacks she's receiving because we all know the Democrat party is good for it. And I'm sure someone will respond the Republican party does the same thing and yes I already know that.

I'm desperately trying to find some difference in campaign tactics bewtween th two but I don't think there are any---it's a bi-partisan circus with no ringmaster.

I never said Palin was offended by anything said about her or her family. I'm sure she expects the attacks she's receiving because we all know the Democrat party is good for it.

She has done the same shit in her campaigns. She is not without sin even as a borne again.

wait, so I'll have to pay for her children's day care while she's VP? FUCK THAT SHIT!

do you suppose God spoke to her and told her to GO FOR IT? :cuckoo:

do you see Obama's candidacy as a higher calling too? or just the right wingers'?
um, you'll be paying her salary anyway, so what difference does it make?
and that sure didnt seem to bother many on the left when the Clintons were in the Whitehouse, not the Kennedy's

this is your idea of SEXIST remark by Joe Biden? when the conservatives on this very board have been talking about her being the first VP they'd like to fuck, how hot she is, how they want to see her naked, how they feel uncomfortable at the idea of her being VP because they've never jacked off to a state of the union adress before, et al.

and I think Joe was alluding to the idea that she's good looking and he's NOT which is a good bit of humor on his part.

your outrage is laughable.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Guys, you can stop wacking now!!!:rofl:

Forum List

Back