Sexism: Alive and Well

John McCain is guilty of sexism. Did he pick the most qualified woman republican? No, he picked a good looking younger woman who would get votes based on he looks as much as any record she had.

That is sexism, my friend. He is using here "gender" to get votes so please don't just bitch about the left.

Now do we want to go back and look at some of the sexist shit that the right threw at Hillary.

He/she who is without shit, cast the first turd.:lol:

The Left surely doesn't control the market on sexism. It comes from both sides, that I agree with you on. But that isn't really the point of the thread I started. I am talking about media and politicians being sexist towards Palin.

Is it just that everyone accepts and its okay? There's just no standard for how people are treated anymore? Two wrongs don't make it right.

Very difficult to communicate with someone who appears to be fairly angry but I'll try. Paying for Palin's childcare will be no different than paying for Obama's childcare.

Obama's wife will take care of his children just as she always has! Plus, Obama's children are SCHOOL AGE. Palin has a 4 month old with special needs.

If you don't believe in God, then you wouldn't get the point. Seeking the presidency or the vice presidency is a higher calling. Just like many other positions and roles. If Obama feels led to take that role, then so be it.

if I don't believe in God? :cuckoo:

so you're saying the these people who run for the presidency or vice presidency ALL do it out of some noble, higher calling from God? GMAB! some do it for POWER, some do it because they think they can make a difference.

I don't think GOD is calling anyone to the White House! God calls people to service in ministry, in social service work, in missonaries, to be foster parents, etc. you know, jobs that don't yield a dividend quite so large as the 7.2 MILLION pension benefit Bill Clinton is expected to collect over his lifetime.

It's idiotic. Nobody ever questions the capability of a man to be a good father if he's running for office.

SHE'S GOT A HUSBAND, you sexist turds. He'll be with the kids. As far as I can tell, the kids are generally within arm's reach of her.

I love watching the party that claims to champion women's rights and equality for all boo hooing because she's a NON-TRADITIONAL mother.

Hey, we don't care if you're a lesbo logger and you're raising 3 girls with your serial girlfriends...BUT SARAH PALIN IS THE DEVIL AND SHOULD BE AT HOME TAKING CARE OF HER INFANT who at 4 months probably can't even roll over yet.

We don't care if you're a male homosexual working as a stripper down by the tracks and you want to adopt a few little boys...but for God's sakes, Palin is EVIL because she tried to get her nephew out of the reach of his ABUSIVE father.

Yeah, you guys are all about equality and fairness, all right. It's all about the little people, isn't it.

It's idiotic. Nobody ever questions the capability of a man to be a good father if he's running for office.

SHE'S GOT A HUSBAND, you sexist turds. He'll be with the kids. As far as I can tell, the kids are generally within arm's reach of her.

I love watching the party that claims to champion women's rights and equality for all boo hooing because she's a NON-TRADITIONAL mother.

Hey, we don't care if you're a lesbo logger and you're raising 3 girls with your serial girlfriends...BUT SARAH PALIN IS THE DEVIL AND SHOULD BE AT HOME TAKING CARE OF HER INFANT who at 4 months probably can't even roll over yet.

We don't care if you're a male homosexual working as a stripper down by the tracks and you want to adopt a few little boys...but for God's sakes, Palin is EVIL because she tried to get her nephew out of the reach of his ABUSIVE father.

Yeah, you guys are all about equality and fairness, all right. It's all about the little people, isn't it.

it's not sexist to believe that Trig NEEDS HIS MOTHER! but then, it goes back to the belief that as long as the baby is BORN who gives a fuck about it's welfare after the fact!

This isn't just ANY baby either Allie. This child has SPECIAL NEEDS and therefore requires more specialized attention.

as for her wanting to get her nephew out of the reach of an abusive father, why did his behavior only come up AFTER her sister filed for divorced? was it okay how he treated this boy as long as the sister was still interested in being married to him?

I'm not questioning her RIGHT to run for VP. She has the right and more power to her.. I'm questioning her judgement in doing so with her family situation being what it is because let's face it, MOTHERS are held to a different standard, right or wrong that's how it is.

The average working mother doesn't have the demands that a job like Vice President of the United States would have.

And yes I think a mother leaving her 4 months old child just so she can pursue her own wants is wrong. If the child was a little bit older i wouldn't mind it much. Because an infant needs care and attention from the mother I find it repulsive. I can see if Palin was a single mother and needed a job to support her kids I would understand leaving a child that young because you need to provide for it.

maybe if and when the Palins move into Number One Observatory Circle, maybe, just maybe her husband , Todd, will look after the kids. there are plenty of dads who look after their kids.

Again the child care issue is just another red herring.

it's not sexist to believe that Trig NEEDS HIS MOTHER! but then, it goes back to the belief that as long as the baby is BORN who gives a fuck about it's welfare after the fact!

This isn't just ANY baby either Allie. This child has SPECIAL NEEDS and therefore requires more specialized attention.

as for her wanting to get her nephew out of the reach of an abusive father, why did his behavior only come up AFTER her sister filed for divorced? was it okay how he treated this boy as long as the sister was still interested in being married to him?

I'm not questioning her RIGHT to run for VP. She has the right and more power to her.. I'm questioning her judgement in doing so with her family situation being what it is because let's face it, MOTHERS are held to a different standard, right or wrong that's how it is.

Bullshit. A good mother can be a good mother whether she's working or not. And a working mother who has the bonus of a father who will stay at home with the kids is no different than a working father who has a mother who can stay home with the kids.

And the whole premise of the left for YEARS has been that the STANDARDS ARE THE SAME. Whether you're male, female, shemale, llama, white, black, gay, hetero (oh wait, not HETERO! Ye gods, protect us from the Heteros!), Christian (oh wait again...how'd they get in there?) Muslim, Hindu, Wiccan, whatever.

This is the same shit they pulled with Colin Powell, Condie and Clarence Thomas. Yeah, they believe in the rights of women and minorities...until you don't fall into line. Then you're just a nobody bitch or a stupid baboon, and it's presumptuous of you to grab for the golden ring.

What a joke the left is.

Obama's wife will take care of his children just as she always has! Plus, Obama's children are SCHOOL AGE. Palin has a 4 month old with special needs.
if I don't believe in God? :cuckoo:

so you're saying the these people who run for the presidency or vice presidency ALL do it out of some noble, higher calling from God? GMAB! some do it for POWER, some do it because they think they can make a difference.

I don't think GOD is calling anyone to the White House! God calls people to service in ministry, in social service work, in missonaries, to be foster parents, etc. you know, jobs that don't yield a dividend quite so large as the 7.2 MILLION pension benefit Bill Clinton is expected to collect over his lifetime.

It's naive if you think Michelle Obama doesn't have hired help to assist with childcare. And if she became First Lady, she would be doing quite a bit of traveling, which means someone has to look out for the children. And then there is the Secret Service, which is expensive, but they will be used to provide protection for the entire family as well. The costs to perform these duties are negligible compared to the responsibilities that are taken on by the President and VP.

I didn't say everyone is called to fill these posts. I said a candidate may see the post as a higher calling if that is their belief. I have no doubt some only look at it as a fast track to power.

There are many jobs out there that someone may feel called upon to fill. Not just social service positions.

Last edited:
Bullshit. A good mother can be a good mother whether she's working or not. And a working mother who has the bonus of a father who will stay at home with the kids is no different than a working father who has a mother who can stay home with the kids.

And the whole premise of the left for YEARS has been that the STANDARDS ARE THE SAME. Whether you're male, female, shemale, llama, white, black, gay, hetero (oh wait, not HETERO! Ye gods, protect us from the Heteros!), Christian (oh wait again...how'd they get in there?) Muslim, Hindu, Wiccan, whatever.

This is the same shit they pulled with Colin Powell, Condie and Clarence Thomas. Yeah, they believe in the rights of women and minorities...until you don't fall into line. Then you're just a nobody bitch or a stupid baboon, and it's presumptuous of you to grab for the golden ring.

What a joke the left is.

Yeah, you tell'm Babble-on, you tell'm girl!

:rofl:

If Republicans attacked Hillary like they are attacking Palin. The Sh!t would hit the fan. Hell Obama can't even address questions about his affiliations with William Ayers... Could you imagine if we said he had an affair, or couldn't take care of his daughters and be President????????

All of you Obama supporters, don't worry maybe McCain will give Obama the post of National Community Organizer when he is elected President and then Obama can continue doing what he does best.

If Republicans attacked Hillary like they are attacking Palin. The Sh!t would hit the fan. Hell Obama can't even address questions about his affiliations with William Ayers... Could you imagine if we said he had an affair, or couldn't take care of his daughters and be President????????

All of you Obama supporters, don't worry maybe McCain will give Obama the post of National Community Organizer when he is elected President and then Obama can continue doing what he does best.

Frustrating how the left runs every god damn thing ain't it?
2d980f28.gif

I wish my mother had been VP.

Then at least I might have seen her on TV once in a while, instead of never seeing her because she was busting her ass waiting tables.

I wish my mother had been VP.

Then at least I might have seen her on TV once in a while, instead of never seeing her because she was busting her ass waiting tables.

*Gasp*

You mean to tell me your mom was actually willing to trade time she could have spent babying you for measly food, shelter and clothing? You poor poor dear you!

Forum List

Back