Sex Weapon

While not having much experience with this problem. I've heard that many women use their delivery of sex as a weapon to get their men to toe the line. Basically.. do what I require or no sex. I hear men complain about this fairly regularly.

I recall having this problem when I was single, years ago, but that was different, I just took it as a bad sign and moved on.

OMG! All this power is going to go right to my head....:tongue::eusa_whistle:

:rofl:

I think "weapon" is too strong a word. Maybe a "useful tool" is a better description.

Just simple biology. Women can use sex to get what they want and men can not. It's best not to fight biology and when in doubt, give women what they want. It's all part of life and in the end, we balance eachother out pretty well.

/two cents

I think "weapon" is too strong a word. Maybe a "useful tool" is a better description.

Just simple biology. Women can use sex to get what they want and men can not. It's best not to fight biology and when in doubt, give women what they want. It's all part of life and in the end, we balance eachother out pretty well.

/two cents

Might work when the guy is in heat but how do women get what they want when they're not ? and NOOOO men aren't always in heat. There's sometimes at least an hour of down time. :lol:

/two cents

Might work when the guy is in heat but how do women get what they want when they're not ? and NOOOO men aren't always in heat. There's sometimes at least an hour of down time. :lol:

We're patient.:D

/two cents

damn---good point-----never mind guys---we're dead meat.

/two cents

True that.

And I should have been more clear... men can't use sex to get what we want because sex IS what we want. Women are the gatekeepers (as they should be) and it's pretty much just a matter of biology.

But I can't say I've run accross many women who think of sex as a weapon. It's hard enough to find a worthy mate for both sides so mutual respect tends to work the best. Add to that how easy sex is to come by since the sexual revolution and it's all the more reason for all of us to work together to meet our mutual needs and desires in the most fruitful ways possible.

True that.

And I should have been more clear... men can't use sex to get what we want because sex IS what we want. Women are the gatekeepers (as they should be) and it's pretty much just a matter of biology.

But I can't say I've run accross many women who think of sex as a weapon. It's hard enough to find a worthy mate for both sides so mutual respect tends to work the best. Add to that how easy sex is to come by since the sexual revolution and it's all the more reason for all of us to work together to meet our mutual needs and desires in the most fruitful ways possible.

sex IS what we want.
pretty much---any reason it always has to be the same woman ?:lol:

True that.

sex IS what we want.

Just make sure you don't get hooked up with a Lorena Bobbit type of woman.

While not having much experience with this problem. I've heard that many women use their delivery of sex as a weapon to get their men to toe the line. Basically.. do what I require or no sex. I hear men complain about this fairly regularly.

I recall having this problem when I was single, years ago, but that was different, I just took it as a bad sign and moved on.

And women who withold sex on this basis wonder why their marriage breaks down!

True that.

sex IS what we want.

Just make sure you don't get hooked up with a Lorena Bobbit type of woman.

You mean they ALL aren't like that ? I may have to try sex again some year.

Forum List

Back