Sex Weapon

While not having much experience with this problem. I've heard that many women use their delivery of sex as a weapon to get their men to toe the line. Basically.. do what I require or no sex. I hear men complain about this fairly regularly.

I recall having this problem when I was single, years ago, but that was different, I just took it as a bad sign and moved on.

My wife is itching for kids more than I am. Nice to have the tables turned for a change.

While not having much experience with this problem. I've heard that many women use their delivery of sex as a weapon to get their men to toe the line. Basically.. do what I require or no sex. I hear men complain about this fairly regularly.

I recall having this problem when I was single, years ago, but that was different, I just took it as a bad sign and moved on.
It makes me wonder when in the evolution of civilization women gained control of men in that fashion. It seems likely to me that there was a time on earth when males simply ravaged females whenever they got wood and later there was Lysistrata in Aristophanes's time so there must have been a transition period or an instant when women began to take control of men by way of regulating the flow of joy juice. Could it be that this is what has driven men to drink and fostered the discovery of distillation?

A previous poster is exactly correct in saying that women want sex just as do men. It's a built in drive mechanism, installed in each human alive. Some drives are what I would call normal , meaning controllable by adherence to societal standards, some are extreme , meaning uncontrollable as with nymphomaniacs and their male counterparts, and a slight few have what I call a nun drive.

The fact that women use sex as a controlling device for men is a testament to the ingenuity of the female gender. All men have to counter with is money and power.

Last edited:

My wife is itching for kids more than I am. Nice to have the tables turned for a change.

Enjoy it while you can, that's all I'm going to say....:eusa_eh:

Be careful how you do it:

Doggie Style - Puppies
Anal - Lawyers

It makes me wonder when in the evolution of civilization women gained control of men in that fashion. It seems likely to me that there was a time on earth when males simply ravaged females whenever they got wood and later there was Lysistrata in Aristophanes's time so there must have been a transition period or an instant when women began to take control of men by way of regulating the flow of joy juice. Could it be that this is what has driven men to drink and fostered the discovery of distillation?

A previous poster is exactly correct in saying that women want sex just as do men. It's a built in drive mechanism, installed in each human alive. Some drives are what I would call normal , meaning controllable by adherence to societal standards, some are extreme , meaning uncontrollable as with nymphomaniacs and their male counterparts, and a slight few have what I call a nun drive.

The fact that women use sex as a controlling device for men is a testament to the ingenuity of the female gender. All men have to counter with is money and power.

I think the "Clan of the Cave Bear" was the first time in history. LOL!

Many men who cannot exceed a womens expectations experience this .
I have not, cutting them off when they become "bothersome or tiring "is the name of the game, its a 2 way street .
Once you meet one, with a trust fund and a couple of jobs and owns a liquor store ,you tend to deal the the mundane nature of married life.

Last edited:

You are all puppets to us!:razz:

You are all puppets to us!:razz:

Always ready with the leathers and whips.. aren't you...:lol:

(I tell ya... in younger less encumbered times)

Pussy training starts real young!

Every day a year 4 boy walks home from school past a year 4 girl's house. One day he stops to taunt the little girl. He holds up the football and says "See this football? Football is a boys game and girls can't have one!"
The little girl runs in the house crying and tells her mother about the encounter. She runs out and buys the girl a football. The next day the boy is riding home on his bike, and the girl shows him the football, yelling "Nah na nah na nah".
The little boy gets mad and points to his bike. "See this bike? This is a boys bike, and girls can't have them!"
Next day, the boy comes by and the little girl is riding a new boys bike. Now he is really mad. So he drops his pants, points at his private parts, and says "You see THIS? Only BOYS have these and your mother can't go buy you one!"
The next day as he passes the house he asks the little girl "Well, what do you have to say NOW?"
So she pulls up her dress, points to her private part and says "My mother told me that as long as I have one of these, I can have as many of THOSE as I want!

Pussy training starts real young!

Every day a year 4 boy walks home from school past a year 4 girl's house. One day he stops to taunt the little girl. He holds up the football and says "See this football? Football is a boys game and girls can't have one!"
The little girl runs in the house crying and tells her mother about the encounter. She runs out and buys the girl a football. The next day the boy is riding home on his bike, and the girl shows him the football, yelling "Nah na nah na nah".
The little boy gets mad and points to his bike. "See this bike? This is a boys bike, and girls can't have them!"
Next day, the boy comes by and the little girl is riding a new boys bike. Now he is really mad. So he drops his pants, points at his private parts, and says "You see THIS? Only BOYS have these and your mother can't go buy you one!"
The next day as he passes the house he asks the little girl "Well, what do you have to say NOW?"
So she pulls up her dress, points to her private part and says "My mother told me that as long as I have one of these, I can have as many of THOSE as I want!

:lol:

Actually, I've got both.

Ever been with a lesbian that was curious about hetero sex, and wanted you to stop halfway through the in and out because she had second thoughts?

Then........have you been enough of a human to stop because she asked?

I have.

By the way, doing that got me a lot of good karma.

Actually, I've got both.

Ever been with a lesbian that was curious about hetero sex, and wanted you to stop halfway through the in and out because she had second thoughts?

Then........have you been enough of a human to stop because she asked?

I have.

By the way, doing that got me a lot of good karma.

Well, no, I can't say that I've ever been in that position.:lol: Wasn't that a huge blow to your ego??

Yeah, I guess some women will take advantage of the fact that most men will do just about anything for a piece of ass.

And then some.:lol:

If the man treats his wife with love and respect and that still happens, time to get some counseling. If that doesn't work, time to move on.

Yep but if you have children you are never free of them. A divorced wife seems to live for hundreds of years....

No shit. Hell, I KNEW we had to agree about something.:lol:

Forum List

Back