Sex Weapon

You know......if she can make me think and laugh, and I feel loved in her presence, that's really all that matters.

Not really even concerned about the looks.

If he can make me laugh and make great love with me, I am his as long as those last. I am a woman and it takes a man with a great wit, passion and sense of humor for me to have chemistry. Love it when those three forces come together. :) My favorite former husband was the best. Gold Medal...Olympic!! lol Nothing that hot lasts forever and that is fine. Love it while it lasts and design your next adventure. There always is one for those like me. I seek.

Mermaid*

Still cycle, take fairly good care of myself, have a full head of hair and a 29 inch waist.

I also watch a lot of comedy, as well as educational shows and an obscene amount of news (4-6 hours/weekday), and am reasonably intelligent.

But........most important, I know how to say "chartreuse". What that means, is that one day, I was having a discussion with my aunt, and she told me it was greenish yellow, and I told her it was more of a reddish hue.

We discussed this for quite a bit, and finally looked it up. She was right, and I was wrong. Whenever I have a disagreement with someone that looks like it's at an impasse, I simply say "chartreuse" and we walk away without hurt feelings. Works good in relationships of any kind by the way.

I also have only 3 laws of relationships.

1. One plus one equals three. I'm independent and capable of doing for myself, with myself and by myself. She's gotta be the same way, and together, we create a third thing that need both of us, i.e. the relationship. That's why one plus one equals three.

2. A relationship is not a 50/50 deal..........it's 2 people combining to form 100 percent every day. On some days, I'm only capable of 10, she's gotta be willing and able to come up with the other 90 percent, other times, it's reversed, but it's important that the relationship makes 100 percent every day.

I mean........if the wife is sick and incapable of taking care of the kids and cooking, does the husband stop bringing home the bacon? No. He takes up the slack, knowing that one day it's gonna be him in her position, and he wants her to take up the slack as well, so that the whole unit can keep going.

3. A relationship can survive on 51 percent love and 49 percent lust. If the ratio hits 50/50 or goes 49 percent love and 51 percent lust, that is the point where it has problems. And, if you want to know the difference between the 2, ask one question and answer it honestly........do I truly enjoy the person, or, do I enjoy myself through the instrumentality of that person?

If you truly enjoy the person, it doesn't matter what they do or don't have, you're just happy to be with them.

If you enjoy yourself through the instrumentality OF that person, like say........money, looks, position in society?

If you lose your cash, then the person with you because of the instrument of your money leaves as well.

If you lose your looks or position? Usually, same deal.

But......there's gotta be something that attracts you to them, otherwise you wouldn't be over there talking and trying to get to know them.

Most good relationships are at a 60/40 or a 70/30 split.

In my opinion you're thinking to much.

When true love comes along, you don't have a choice and all the rules fly out the window.

You accept the good and the flaws, show respect, honor their needs and love without conditions. If it still feels good when you've given your all, then your fortunate indeed.

Actually.......I do.........and no, it's not thinking too much.

Before becoming an orphan at 8, I saw many things done to my mother because of love. The last one is what killed her (3rd husband).

No, I don't think it hurts to think a bit before jumping in. Trust from love at first sight is foolish.

Before becoming an orphan at 8, I saw many things done to my mother because of love. The last one is what killed her (3rd husband).

No, I don't think it hurts to think a bit before jumping in. Trust from love at first sight is foolish.

I would agree... Sure.. there are basic guidelines, a truly terrific woman if hard to find and you shouldn't waste time on the lesser. You shouldn't rush into the final commitment but you also shouldn't let baggage from the past close doors to a gratifying future.

I imagine the longer your single the harder it is to commit..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHpZ8BhbQfo]YouTube - Mr. Bean - Sex Bomb[/ame]

Exactly, if you get lucky or wait until the right one comes along, it's really a great deal.

It seems BBD and I are well adjusted (trained) and understanding of how it works best.

Being married isn't so hard to grasp if you're a guy. I learned early in my marriage a few tips I shall pass along to the rest of you fellas. These things seem to work well for me:

(1) Always put the toilet seat down when you are finished. I don't know why but it just seems quieter around here when I remember to do that.

(2) If you hear your name - your full name - being called a little louder than normal conversation, always, always answer by saying "Yes, dear?"

(3) If you have a squabble, early on in the heated squabble, ask if you have any chance of winning said squabble. If the answer is "No" just said, "I didn't think so. Come on. Let me take you out to dinner someplace nice." Instant end of squabble.

(4) Try never to squabble on a Saturday night. That is, if you have an interest in getting lucky on this particular Saturday night.

(5) For some reason you are always though of in high regard if you bring home some unexpected jewelry - especially anything with a diamond in it.

(6) Wash the dishes, without being asked to do so, at least once a month. Seems like I get lucky more on these evenings then on average without hinting or outright asking.

Just a few things that keep life interesting here at the dog house.

I'd just add a #7, do an occasional laundry load, especially if your clothes are greasy or caked with mud. Oh heck, #8 bring her flowers or her favorite sweets for no particular reason.

#8 from time to time, wash her hair and clean her back very softly without going to her ass, be strong it is just 12-15 minutes. Introduce this practice in the beginning without youself being naked and showering/bathing, only she is bathing.

I would agree... Sure.. there are basic guidelines, a truly terrific woman if hard to find and you shouldn't waste time on the lesser. You shouldn't rush into the final commitment but you also shouldn't let baggage from the past close doors to a gratifying future.

I imagine the longer your single the harder it is to commit..

Interestingly enough, the longer I'm single, the more I wish to have a committed relationship, but, just like the large steelhead trout in the pond, I'm smart enough to know a con when I see one.

One of the problems that I have with many of the opposite gender is that a lot of them have spent most of their lives getting hyped about crap like American Idol and Dancing With the Stars. If you want me to watch television, give me something cerebral like House or Castle. If you can't do that, then at least let me watch all the educational channels (History, History International, Science channels, Nat Geo, etc.).

I'm not content (and never have been) to stay with someone who doesn't have as much a zeal for life and adventure as myself, and well.........I've done a lot of things, and really enjoy finding more to do.

I've surfed Pipeline in Hawaii, gone skydiving, piloted a glider and a helicopter, have ridden many miles on a bicycle (Memphis TN to Jacksonville FL, Jacksonville FL to Newport RI, Newport RI to Norfolk VA), as well as like camping, and outdoors.

Tell me how many women today can handle all that? Most can't because their concentration and focus have been destroyed by crap like Paris Hilton and the "greed is good" manifesto of the 90's.

Most aren't willing to look past themselves, and based on that, I choose to remain single. But, if I meet someone who looks past themselves like some I've known, yeah......I'd elope to Vegas tomorrow.

Forum List

Back