Sex Slave or Consenting Adult?

i have a lineman fetish....isnt that horrible.....they are long gone due to the cherry bucket...okay....long ago and far away....(real when i was young) i knew a few linemen....one night i was having a small party...when one of the gentlemen smile at me....and looked around the room.....i knew what he was thinking....i had hooked up with (isnt that the term now) every linemen in the room...

did you not see the part where its a novelty item to me....ie....sits on a self

you can get them in about ever form now....glass. metal. etc. why in the world would anyone use wood.

do you still use vibrators with a cord?

i have a lineman fetish....isnt that horrible.....they are long gone due to the cherry bucket...okay....long ago and far away....(real when i was young) i knew a few linemen....one night i was having a small party...when one of the gentlemen smile at me....and looked around the room.....i knew what he was thinking....i had hooked up with (isnt that the term now) every linemen in the room...

You mean a lineman, as in Glen Campbell's, "I am A Lineman for the County?"

Or

Right Tackles

Women (and surely some men) in Ancient Greece enjoyed using olisbos, which were phallic shaped objects made of wood or leather. Back in those days, olive oil wasn't just a staple of the Greek diet — it doubled as the best lube available. A play from the third century BC tells of a lonely woman who wants to borrow her friend's olisbo and becomes distraught when she discovers it has been lent to another lonely friend. The Greeks believed that a lack of sperm caused "hysteria," or a wandering uterus, in women. Greek men who left home for long periods of time to fight in wars often gave their wives olisbos to prevent hysteria (the link between hysteria and sex toys would last well into the 20th century and play a role in the invention of vibrators, as well).

Other ancient texts from around the world, including the Arabian Nights, mention fruit, vegetables, and other penis-shaped objects being used for sexual stimulation and fulfillment. Italians gave us the word diletto, meaning "to delight," from which the modern English word "dildo" evolved. By the time of the Renaissance, its creation had become an art form. Members of the upper classes had dildos custom made from silver, ivory, and other precious materials.

Go Ask Alice!: History of dildos

Forum List

Back