Sex Slave or Consenting Adult?

:whip: Never could understand what these people get out of beating each other. :eek:

I don't know, because I would get a lot of pleasure out of beating the shit out of you! :eusa_angel: :eusa_pray:

sexual pleasure?

okay one thing about this...you cant really discuss everything on this board if you want to have a discussion where you can say everything go to b & s board. there are many rooms in the b & s mansion...many different tastes are indulged..myself i dont care for hooks...ouchie...lol...just plain ouchie..others love it...as far as breath play...*holds hands up* i love it...to the point i figure it is best not to do too often...

its all fun and games till someone goes too far....but isnt that the way with most things...

personally the sick fucks to me....feeders....i just dont get that...i can roll with most fetishes etc...(again between consenting adults) but feeders just freak me out

On a serious note I don't mind a women beating on me know and again! Nothing like a good pladding!

Last edited:
Suspension?

You mean the hooks in the back (and sometimes arms and legs) or more along the lines of tripods and tortoise shell knots?

Probably either/or.
I don't see bones breaking from hooks, but I can see some of the knotwork being dangerous if you don't know what you're doing.

With the hooks, the biggest dangers are mostly infection if you don't know how to steralize everything and piercing things you aren't supposed to (eg: muscle tissue). Such suspension is usually not a sexual thing, though.

Personally, I'm with you; anything that can described by the word 'piercing' is off the table.

I'd say the likelihood of broken bones from a suspension come more from coming loose and falling than from the suspension itself. Even the best shibari practitioners have had their knots slip on occasion, and I don't even want to contemplate the things that could go wrong with a hook suspension and cause a fall. :eek: :scared1:

Just how high are they suspending eachother?

I know with the hooks some folk swing around 15' in the air, but as for japanese rope play- I thought that was more like 4' with minimal movement?

Just how high are they suspending eachother?

I know with the hooks some folk swing around 15' in the air, but as for japanese rope play- I thought that was more like 4' with minimal movement?

Depends on the suspension, but you don't have to fall very far to break something. All you have to do is fall at the wrong angle. Hell, my daughter managed to fracture each of her wrists at different times just by falling while roller-blading. And consider that a person who's been in a rope suspension doesn't have free limbs to try to catch themselves with.

I dunno if it does or not. Why not wait until we do know and then decide?

When it comes to child molestation, I'm all about erring on the side of caution.

Of course; it should be illegal, and only be decriminalized if it can be shown no harm comes to children from its use.

Anyone can claim something might cause child molestation or murder or whatever. I think they should have some evidence backing them up before we consider banning things.

So it should be illegal unless you can show why it should be legal?

Isn't America founded on the opposite philosophy, that you must show a damned good reason to restrict personal liberty?

When it comes to child molestation, I'm all about erring on the side of caution.

Of course; it should be illegal, and only be decriminalized if it can be shown no harm comes to children from its use.

Anyone can claim something might cause child molestation or murder or whatever. I think they should have some evidence backing them up before we consider banning things.

Clowns......

....they should be banned.:evil:

i actually have a wooden dildo...i would have to post a pic...its not apparent what it is.....until you look closely....it is a novelty item to me

Forum List

Back