Fanni Willis wore her dress backwards 😂

number 2 is all the more reason to back in. Why the f do I want to make it easier for the govt to conduct a search of my car?
If it is legally registered, why do you care if they scan your tag or not? How is it you as a black woman sit idly by while these white racist attack a black woman, oh that's right I forgot my bad.

• Disagree
Reactions: iku
If it is legally registered, why do you care if they scan your tag or not? How is it you as a black woman sit idly by while these white racist attack a black woman, oh that's right I forgot my bad.
I didn't....I called you out for attacking the black woman that was a witness and highlighted Fani's lies.

Cause I don't care if i am doing nothing illegal or not, it's not my job to make it easier for the Govt to search. As a black person you should know that historically we have been unfairly and unjustly attacked and targeted by corrupt Govt officials....

• Thanks
Reactions: iku
I bet she got that stupid pink dress at a Goodwill store.

She made have scammed everybody out of a lot of money but she stills has a ghetto mindset.

I didn't....I called you out for attacking the black woman that was a witness and highlighted Fani's lies.
I called her out for the disingenuous testimony she brought, her testimony should have been stricken from the record. Please show me one law that it was proven that she told.

Cause I don't care if i am doing nothing illegal or not, it's not my job to make it easier for the Govt to search.

That's asinine, do you have a tag reader going into your subdivision?
As a black person you should know that historically we have been unfairly and unjustly attacked and targeted by corrupt Govt officials....

With the being said, how are you a whore for the Republican Party if that is the case.

I called her out for the disingenuous testimony she brought, her testimony should have been stricken from the record. Please show me one law that it was proven that she told.

That's asinine, do you have a tag reader going into your subdivision?

With the being said, how are you a whore for the Republican Party if that is the case.
One law? What the f are you talking about? Your pathetic attack on this woman makes no sense

I don’t know if there is a tag reader in my subdivision or not, but I park more places then in my subdivision

Absolutely not true. The correct term is "Head-in Parking". Keeping "safety" out of it:
1. Many institutions with parking permits and or stickers require such permits and or stickers to be affixed to the back window so that parking patrols can easily see the parking permit as they patrol the lots by car or cart.
2. Many states now have only one license plate and its on the rear of the car. Head-in parking allows for quick checking of license plates and easy visibility of the plates on security cameras in case of infractions or other issues.

In general, parking is not like Fanni's dress.
Stickers are mainly on the front window. I move cars as a part time job.
Driving a car backwards into a small space surrounded by other cars is way more risky than driving a car backwards into a wide open area with no parked cars around it. This is very simple.
I think your alleged AAA dude was a DEI hire.
Now I can see how democrats get elected.

Absolutely not true. The correct term is "Head-in Parking". Keeping "safety" out of it:
1. Many institutions with parking permits and or stickers require such permits and or stickers to be affixed to the back window so that parking patrols can easily see the parking permit as they patrol the lots by car or cart.
2. Many states now have only one license plate and its on the rear of the car. Head-in parking allows for quick checking of license plates and easy visibility of the plates on security cameras in case of infractions or other issues.

In general, parking is not like Fanni's dress.
Parking is easy until inconsiderates make it all about them and their leisure for When They Leave. It isn’t even about parking, it’s about the later event of leaving. So back and fill multiple times for your dumb ass convenience later on while 2,3,4 other cars wait for you to complete the maneuver.

One law? What the f are you talking about? Your pathetic attack on this woman makes no sense

I don’t know if there is a tag reader in my subdivision or not, but I park more places then in my subdivision
What did Fani lie about that was proven in Court?

Why don't you just cover your tag, that will really make it hard for them.

Fani was belligerent as she walked in and during her entire testimony. She behaved like someone on drugs. It looked like her dress was on backwards AND that she forgot to put her bra on.

It was sloppiness on top of sloppiness. Her mind is clearly adversely affected by her bad choices. Fani and Wade agreed to lie their way out as the last poker card they had left to play.

The expert was truly the lawyer who questioned Fani. She purposely asked Fani open-ended questions so Fani could rattle off at the mouth. She would also tell Fani to explain that. She did not ask her yes-no questions on purpose, and it paid off. Just let her talk about how she took cash money from her campaign contributions something even Jessie Jackson's son and daughter in law went to prison for doing.

Just let her speak about how valid a witness is. Fani's former friend was so credible she even knew exactly when and where Fani and Wade met. The conference where they met took place in 2019.

Fani was so horrible a witness other professionals advised her not to return to testify any more on Friday. It was like watching drunkard take the oath and start talking.
Fanny didn't like being treated the way the bitch was treating Trump.

Maybe she's hoping to get the "too senile" to prosecute treatment that Xiden got.....

Stickers are mainly on the front window. I move cars as a part time job.
Driving a car backwards into a small space surrounded by other cars is way more risky than driving a car backwards into a wide open area with no parked cars around it. This is very simple.
I think your alleged AAA dude was a DEI hire.
Now I can see how democrats get elected.
no, try again.

Parking is easy until inconsiderates make it all about them and their leisure for When They Leave. It isn’t even about parking, it’s about the later event of leaving. So back and fill multiple times for your dumb ass convenience later on while 2,3,4 other cars wait for you to complete the maneuver.
eventually the lightbulb will turn on :icon_cry:

Maybe she had a "quickie" with boyfriend Wade in the court bathroom just before taking the stand.
Sounds like she’s getting more sex than Trump, who’s married. Much more. Btw, where is Melania ? She isn’t on a deployment in a guard unit somewhere is she ? Oh, that’s Nikki’s husband.

How petty and vulgar you are.
1708372423267.png

Forum List

Back