Sex Not Psychiatry

I am not the old lady living alone in an apartment with a rodent! Pretty pathetic.

Oh and BTW, I know, you are posting from your mom's basement. Ha-ha! :lol:
Pretty lame responses, sweetie. Do you have sort of mental impairment? I am almost positive there is something going on with you and your mental state.

Look, I understand that you might be a social retard, and I really do pity you for that, but seriously? Does the mental facility know you escaped yet? :D How did you break out of that straight jacket? I think you should probably go back to the rubber room with your binky or something. ROFL. ;)
"ROFL"? From THAT? Man, you are really an air headed twit, aren't you? It is no wonder nobody wants to live with you in that shabby little apartment!

I will keep ruthlessly beating you until you just disappear, you know. :D If you enjoy getting beat down by a little girl like myself, then keep it up, strange old dude.
I met a woman who called herself Chris, but BIMBO was her name-o
I am not the old lady living alone in an apartment with a rodent! Pretty pathetic.

Pretty lame responses, sweetie. Do you have sort of mental impairment? I am almost positive there is something going on with you and your mental state.

Look, I understand that you might be a social retard, and I really do pity you for that, but seriously? Does the mental facility know you escaped yet? :D How did you break out of that straight jacket? I think you should probably go back to the rubber room with your binky or something. ROFL. ;)
"ROFL"? From THAT? Man, you are really an air headed twit, aren't you? It is no wonder nobody wants to live with you in that shabby little apartment!

I will keep ruthlessly beating you until you just disappear, you know. :D If you enjoy getting beat down by a little girl like myself, then keep it up, strange old dude.
I met a chick called Chris, and she is a bimbo - B-I-M-B-O!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 49

Again, you are obviously severely retarded. Why are you here posting on this thread? Care to answer THAT question? :D Perhaps you want to tell whose sock you are now? You are so stupid that you've totally outed yourself already! You can't even troll well! How pathetic is that? What CAN you do? :lol:

Again, you are obviously severely retarded. Why are you here posting on this thread? Care to answer THAT question? :D Perhaps you want to tell whose sock you are now? You are so stupid that you've totally outed yourself already! You can't even troll well! How pathetic is that? What CAN you do? :lol:
Wow, is some more that that "beat down" you are administering me? Ha ha ha! Talking to you is like talking to a toddler! A toddler who looks to be around 50!

Really, how stupid can you be?!? For every post I make you respond by 1-3 posts. You never say anything new, yet it apparently takes you several different posts to get your thoughts (as it were) together!

Wow, is some more that that "beat down" you are administering me? Ha ha ha! Talking to you is like talking to a toddler! A toddler who looks to be around 50!

Really, how stupid can you be?!? For every post I make you respond by 1-3 posts. You never say anything new, yet it apparently takes you several different posts to get your thoughts (as it were) together!

Talking? Is that what you crazy old men call this? Ha-ha! That's rich!

Why do you keep posting in this thread? Why did you post in this thread initially? Whose sock are you?

Look, I'm so very sorry if you don't like my posting style. I mean, boo fucking hoo. :D

Now, I am out of your league, fat old bald man with a cruddy personality. Take a hike and get lost. Bye bye, now, loser. Back to the rock you crawled out from under.

Now, I am out of your league, fat old bald man with a cruddy personality. Take a hike and get lost. Bye bye, now, loser. Back to the rock you crawled out from under.
Hey, I don't have to take that from someone with more stretch marks that IQ points, bimbo!

BTW, do you want me to write your response for you since yours suck so much?

Hey, I don't have to take that from someone with more stretch marks that IQ points, bimbo!

Well, since I don't have any stretch marks, I guess you have to take it! :D

Why are you posting on this thread? Why did you initially post on this thread? Is there something you're afraid of? Hmm.

BOOM! I win!

No thanks. I don't need any favors from an ugly old demented man, thanks. :D

Why are you posting on this thread? Why did you initially post on this thread? Is there something you're afraid of? Hmm.
Bullshit. You have stretch marks.

BOOM! I win!

Hmm. What exactly is it that you "won?" :lol: Good God man, take your meds!!! You are sounding and looking more and more foolish and senile with each and every post! Am I going to have to get my boyfriend to beat you up or something so that you'll leave?

Wrong again, aluminum foil head. ;) My body is perfect.

BOOM! I win!

So . . . are you a gay man and jealous of my good looks? :D That's my suspicion, if you aren't a sock.

I'm sorry if you're jealous that the men pay more attention to me than they do to you, but you are old and fat and ugly, and there's that atrocious personality to consider. :( Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. I was born this way.

Ha ha ha! How pathetic! Apparently you are hang on every word I say! What a moron!

You are dismissed for the night, you old hag! I have got to retire. You need to go shave your upper lip! If you are lucky I will abuse your bony old add again tomorrow.

Ha ha ha! How pathetic! Apparently you are hang on every word I say! What a moron!

You are dismissed for the night, you old hag! I have got to retire. You need to go shave your upper lip! If you are lucky I will abuse your bony old add again tomorrow.

Are you going to tell everyone why you initiated this conversation to begin with? Again, sorry that you're jealous. There's nothing I can do about that. Perhaps you could wear some makeup or something. Then maybe the men here will pay you some more attention. :D Have a good one, old fart!

Run! Run away like the cowardly old gay man that you are! :lol:

Are you going to tell everyone why you initiated this conversation to begin with? Again, sorry that you're jealous. There's nothing I can do about that. Perhaps you could wear some makeup or something. Then maybe the men here will pay you some more attention. :D Have a good one, old fart!
looks like you have your own stalker now Chris. Probably some guy who cannot get it up or have a girlfriend or maybe a sociopath

Forum List

Back