Sex Not Psychiatry

Are you going to tell everyone why you initiated this conversation to begin with? Again, sorry that you're jealous. There's nothing I can do about that. Perhaps you could wear some makeup or something. Then maybe the men here will pay you some more attention. :D Have a good one, old fart!
looks like you have your own stalker now Chris. Probably some guy who cannot get it up or have a girlfriend or maybe a sociopath

I seem to be a weirdo magnet, eh? :D Well, not all guys can be as sweet as you, TD!

Here comes the barrage of messages again. Look, I am not interested in you any more. Stop harassing me!

You are the one who started attacking her out of the blue on this thread. Here I was expecting to deal with some anti gun nuts and instead what I find is a sociopathic stalker of one of my friends

Bullshit. You have stretch marks.

there are two issues here

1) if you are making that up-which I suspect you are, that makes you a dishonest lying POS

2) if you actually are able to say that based on some knowledge you claim, that makes you a cyber stalker who probably is someone federal authorities should be investigating

Here comes the barrage of messages again. Look, I am not interested in you any more. Stop harassing me!

You are the one who started attacking her out of the blue on this thread. Here I was expecting to deal with some anti gun nuts and instead what I find is a sociopathic stalker of one of my friends

He (or she) tried to start with me in another thread too, called me a whore! :cuckoo: Another psycho to add to the collection here at USMB, I suppose.

1) if you are making that up-which I suspect you are, that makes you a dishonest lying POS

2) if you actually are able to say that based on some knowledge you claim, that makes you a cyber stalker who probably is someone federal authorities should be investigating

He's probably run away again. He can barely handle me, never mind a real man. ;)

He's probably run away again. He can barely handle me, never mind a real man. ;)

appears to be hosiery, the sock puppet of an ugly self loathing female or a raving fairy who hates attractive women

appears to be hosiery, the sock puppet of an ugly self loathing female or a raving fairy who hates attractive women

And a stark-raving mad lunatic. Lol. :D

Grow up, Turtle. Your "friend" is a skank who has been harassing ME! I told her that I am not interested in her and then she turned all psych on me.

Grow up, Turtle. Your "friend" is a skank who has been harassing ME! I told her that I am not interested in her and then she turned all psych on me.

You idiot. Anyone can follow your posts back. Now, until you leave this thread, I am going to continue to beat you like the ugly little twerp that you are! :D

TD and I have been friends for THREE fucking years, you old moldy fucker!

Stalker please! :eusa_hand: Everyone already knows that you are a tard!

Who gives a shit? Internet friends? How cute.

Bitch, explain this to me. Just how in the hell are you "beating" me? First, I do not get how this is a competition. Second, you sound like a complete idiot every time you open your mouth. If "beating" me is the equivalent of spamming me with your asinine comments, then yeah, I guess you are "beating" me. Congratulations, dummy!

Who gives a shit? Internet friends? How cute.

Bitch, explain this to me. Just how in the hell are you "beating" me? First, I do not get how this is a competition. Second, you sound like a complete idiot every time you open your mouth. If "beating" me is the equivalent of spamming me with your asinine comments, then yeah, I guess you are "beating" me. Congratulations, dummy!

Are you seriously THIS retarded? Good grief! Like I told you, anyone can follow this conversation back and see what an absolute psycho midget you are!

I accept your concession. :D

I am really starting to get bored with you. You are a boring chick. That probably explains why you live alone. If I were you I would keep a close eye on that pet rabbit of yours, as it is probably ready to hang itself. If I were you I would also invest in some "Nair".

I am really starting to get bored with you. You are a boring chick. That probably explains why you live alone. If I were you I would keep a close eye on that pet rabbit of yours, as it is probably ready to hang itself. If I were you I would also invest in some "Nair".

Okay, then leave now, stalker. :D Lol. See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

Oh, and I hereby declare victory over you, you foul shrew! Now run away! Run off to the tanning salon and the rest of Bimboland!

Oh, and I hereby declare victory over you, you foul shrew! Now run away! Run off to the tanning salon and the rest of Bimboland!

Stalker please! You've been making a fool of your old moldy self since your first post! :lol: Now, you've gotten my attention. That's what you wanted, no? Oh, I guess that was a BIG mistake on YOU. :D

Are you under the mistaken impression that you are good at trolling? :D Who told you that? They were lying to you, dummy. ;)

Forum List

Back