Hot Male Celebrities (... or not ...)

Hot or Not?

MARK RUFFALO

Very attractive, but not to the 'would have sex with him' just not my type. Charismatic but also not my type Buttler. :) Like femme guys.

Feel free to post your own...

20-something Brad Pitt comes to mind though I still think he's a god. :)

400_15_screenshot.jpg

At or very close to his best looking ever in "Meet Joe Black" I thought.

Last edited:
None of them are hot. Not even Brad Pitt in the Way back Machine.
Zack McGowan is hot.

Hot or Not?

MARK RUFFALO

Very attractive, but not to the 'would have sex with him' just not my type. Charismatic but also not my type Buttler. :) Like femme guys.

400_15_screenshot.jpg

This explains a lot. Sorry, Delta. I did not realize that you are a homo. You are still dumber than fuck, though.

Hot or Not?

MARK RUFFALO

Living or dead?

No response, so I'll jump in anyway.

Style---Cary Grant

Looks--- Rock Hudson

Few, if any, come up to their standards today

Men don't really like to comments on men's looks (but my hubby doesn't mind, at least when we are alone...)

He agrees with you on Cary Grant. What I like about Cary Grant is he can be both cool and funny ... and of course, handsome :)

Hot or Not?

MARK RUFFALO

400_15_screenshot.jpg

I agree, he's quite beautiful, but I think I prefer him a little older and ragged (and age appropriate)... ala Moneyball below:

None of them are hot. Not even Brad Pitt in the Way back Machine.
Zack McGowan is hot.

I was trying to choose men that some women think are cute, some not, not the OBVIOUS choices... I had to look up Zack McGowan:

Hot or Not?

MARK RUFFALO

Living or dead?

No response, so I'll jump in anyway.

Style---Cary Grant

Looks--- Rock Hudson

Few, if any, come up to their standards today

Men don't really like to comments on men's looks (but my hubby doesn't mind, at least when we are alone...)

He agrees with you on Cary Grant. What I like about Cary Grant is he can be both cool and funny ... and of course, handsome :)

Always wanted to be as suave and debonair as Cary, and as ruggedly handsome as Rock...

John Malkovich (in Dangerous Liaisons) HOT!!!!

Hot or Not?

MARK RUFFALO

400_15_screenshot.jpg

I agree, he's quite beautiful, but I think I prefer him a little older and ragged (and age appropriate)... ala Moneyball below:

I never really considered Brad Pitt a "pretty boy," especially considering some of his roles! Justin Bieber is what I would call a "pretty boy." :D

I guess Zac Efron could be considered "pretty" too. He is really quite good looking. :D

Hot or Not?

MARK RUFFALO

400_15_screenshot.jpg

I never really considered Brad Pitt a "pretty boy," especially considering some of his roles! Justin Bieber is what I would call a "pretty boy." :D

I guess Zac Efron could be considered "pretty" too. He is really quite good looking. :D

Kinda meh. Look is fairly common among guys, kinda like blondes for women. Seen one you've seen them all.

400_15_screenshot.jpg

Kinda meh. Look is fairly common among guys, kinda like blondes for women. Seen one you've seen them all.

Well, I think he's very cute. :) He has nice eyes and a really nice smile. He looks friendly too.

zacefronlh101811.jpg

Forum List

Back