Sex Not Psychiatry

Kind of like how USMB give you the attention you crave, eh? Ha ha ha.... KA-ZING!

Obviously somebody is looking for MY attention, that much is obvious. Sorry, not interested in erectile dysfunction. ;)
You are right! I love me some saggy titties!

Now, do you have anything - anything at all - of intelligence to add to this discussion? If not, fuck off and die. Thank you in advance. ;)
Intelligence does not appear to be your forte, sweetie.

Okay then. What do you have to add to this topic? Hmm? Let's hear from you, Mr. Smarty Pants. And BTW, WHOSE sock are you?
Goddamnit, little lady! Why is it that if I say one thing to you that I have to deal with a barrage of multiple messages from you? You sure do like talking to me, which is quite contrary to what you say.

Look, I made a mistake. I thought that you were some easy chick given how you talk. I also assumed that you were of a mature age given your photo. Hell, I thought you were older than me. You probably are, you just won't admit it. If you do not want my attention, then fine. But you need to learn some manners and quit leading people on, honey!

Kind of like how USMB give you the attention you crave, eh? Ha ha ha.... KA-ZING!

Obviously somebody is looking for MY attention, that much is obvious. Sorry, not interested in erectile dysfunction. ;)

Well, you wouldn't like me then. :D So go fuck off and bother someone who is more you age, old timer. :D
More my age? You look older than me.

Your profile says you are a 50-year-old man. :D You are close to being RETIRED.
Sweetie, I just checked out your photo album. You are my age, or older. Who do you think you are fooling? Believe me, if we were to hook up then one of us would be compromising, and it would not be me.

Well, you wouldn't like me then. :D So go fuck off and bother someone who is more you age, old timer. :D
More my age? You look older than me.

Your profile says you are a 50-year-old man. :D You are close to being RETIRED.
Sweetie, I just checked out your photo album. You are my age, or older. Who do you think you are fooling? Believe me, if we were to hook up then one of us would be compromising, and it would not be me.

Ba-ha-ha! Yeah right, I look like a 50-year-old lady. :lol: Face it bud, I am way out of your league in every way. Looks included. :D Now, just because you can't ever get with me, doesn't mean you have to make a fool out of yourself. Perhaps you need some glaucoma drops for your old eyes, or a nap and some Geritol? ;)

Now, do you have anything - anything at all - of intelligence to add to this discussion? If not, fuck off and die. Thank you in advance. ;)
Intelligence does not appear to be your forte, sweetie.

Okay then. What do you have to add to this topic? Hmm? Let's hear from you, Mr. Smarty Pants. And BTW, WHOSE sock are you?
Goddamnit, little lady! Why is it that if I say one thing to you that I have to deal with a barrage of multiple messages from you? You sure do like talking to me, which is quite contrary to what you say.

Look, I made a mistake. I thought that you were some easy chick given how you talk. I also assumed that you were of a mature age given your photo. Hell, I thought you were older than me. You probably are, you just won't admit it. If you do not want my attention, then fine. But you need to learn some manners and quit leading people on, honey!

Hmm. Still waiting for you to contribute to this thread in some way. I think it's QUITE obvious what is going on here. :D Now, go away, old fool!

Here comes the barrage of messages again. Look, I am not interested in you any more. Stop harassing me!

Here comes the barrage of messages again. Look, I am not interested in you any more. Stop harassing me!

Fucking senile old weirdo! Take your meds before you post next time!
You are the psycho! I say one thing, trying to be nice to you and you totally flake out and spam me.

BTW, it is sad that someone your age still lives in an apartment.

You are the psycho! I say one thing, trying to be nice to you and you totally flake out and spam me.

Get lost, weird old man. You are probably fat and bald. A good-looking man at your age is a rare commodity indeed. Therefore, you must rely on your personality in order to attract women. Even if I looked like a 75-year-old woman, I would know better, so your little game here is completely wasted on me. Get it? Now . . . get lost once and for all, fucktard.

Get lost, weird old man. You are probably fat and bald. A good-looking man at your age is a rare commodity indeed. Therefore, you must rely on your personality in order to attract women. Even if I looked like a 75-year-old woman, I would know better, so your little game here is completely wasted on me. Get it? Now . . . get lost once and for all, fucktard.
I am not the old lady living alone in an apartment with a rodent! Pretty pathetic.

I am not the old lady living alone in an apartment with a rodent! Pretty pathetic.

Didn't I tell you to fuck off already? Are you hard of understanding or something? I'm not interested in you. I HAVE a man in my life, thank you anyway. :) A real man, BTW. I wouldn't lower myself to the level of an iron head who is obviously blind and stupid. :D Now, have a nice life loser.

Oh and BTW, I know, you are posting from your mom's basement. Ha-ha! :lol:

Didn't I tell you to fuck off already? Are you hard of understanding or something? I'm not interested in you. I HAVE a man in my life, thank you anyway. :) A real man, BTW. I wouldn't lower myself to the level of an iron head who is obviously blind and stupid. :D Now, have a nice life loser.
What's your "man's" name? "Kholer", the shower head?

What's your "man's" name? "Kholer", the shower head?

I told you to get lost. I think your mom is calling you!

Pretty lame responses, sweetie. Do you have sort of mental impairment? I am almost positive there is something going on with you and your mental state.

Pretty lame responses, sweetie. Do you have sort of mental impairment? I am almost positive there is something going on with you and your mental state.

I think that you need to read your own posts and do an assessment on your own mental stability. :lol: Ba-ha-ha! You are a foolish old man! Good grief! Probably fat and balding, amirite? :D

Look, I understand that you might be a social retard, and I really do pity you for that, but seriously? Does the mental facility know you escaped yet? :D How did you break out of that straight jacket? I think you should probably go back to the rubber room with your binky or something. ROFL. ;)

Look, I understand that you might be a social retard, and I really do pity you for that, but seriously? Does the mental facility know you escaped yet? :D How did you break out of that straight jacket? I think you should probably go back to the rubber room with your binky or something. ROFL. ;)
"ROFL"? From THAT? Man, you are really an air headed twit, aren't you? It is no wonder nobody wants to live with you in that shabby little apartment!

"ROFL"? From THAT? Man, you are really an air headed twit, aren't you? It is no wonder nobody wants to live with you in that shabby little apartment!

How many more times do I have to tell you? Since your head is made of iron, should I hit you in it with an anvil before you can take a hint, old man? If you don't have anything to say on the TOPIC of this thread, then I suggest you go back to "entertaining" your blow up dolls.

I will keep ruthlessly beating you until you just disappear, you know. :D If you enjoy getting beat down by a little girl like myself, then keep it up, strange old dude.

Forum List

Back