Sex Not Psychiatry

I am really starting to get bored with you. You are a boring chick. That probably explains why you live alone. If I were you I would keep a close eye on that pet rabbit of yours, as it is probably ready to hang itself. If I were you I would also invest in some "Nair".
Oh, and I hereby declare victory over you, you foul shrew! Now run away! Run off to the tanning salon and the rest of Bimboland!
I cannot imagine the kind of white trash dump in which you live. You have got that fucking rabbit running around your place pissing and shitting everywhere. In on of those pics there is food set out for the little fucker, so you apparently give it free reign. Your pad must reek of urine, just like an old woman's flat.

Then there is the fact that a mature person like you lives in an apartment. This is an implicit admission of failure. Those dinky flats are for college kids and meth addicts, not adults. Of course it may be some sort of government subsidized housing. Hmmmmm.... I may be in to something here.

All this time I have wondered why any many would want to spend any amount of time with you post-orgasm. Now I have got it: you are into black guys! You are inflicted with jungle fever! Ha ha ha ha!!!! I am not surprised, as you certainly look the part!

Perhaps I might decide to follow you around the forum and harass your sorry old pitiful arse? :D Might be some fun and entertainment when I'm feeling bored.
Go for it, pimple tits. I would certainly follow ME around.

Perhaps I might decide to follow you around the forum and harass your sorry old pitiful arse? :D Might be some fun and entertainment when I'm feeling bored.

Don't flatter yourself old man! Everyone knows you are disgusting! If I was to follow your smelly old man arse around, it would be strictly to torment you. :D

I am really starting to get bored with you. You are a boring chick. That probably explains why you live alone. If I were you I would keep a close eye on that pet rabbit of yours, as it is probably ready to hang itself. If I were you I would also invest in some "Nair".
Oh, and I hereby declare victory over you, you foul shrew! Now run away! Run off to the tanning salon and the rest of Bimboland!
I cannot imagine the kind of white trash dump in which you live. You have got that fucking rabbit running around your place pissing and shitting everywhere. In on of those pics there is food set out for the little fucker, so you apparently give it free reign. Your pad must reek of urine, just like an old woman's flat.

Then there is the fact that a mature person like you lives in an apartment. This is an implicit admission of failure. Those dinky flats are for college kids and meth addicts, not adults. Of course it may be some sort of government subsidized housing. Hmmmmm.... I may be in to something here.

All this time I have wondered why any many would want to spend any amount of time with you post-orgasm. Now I have got it: you are into black guys! You are inflicted with jungle fever! Ha ha ha ha!!!! I am not surprised, as you certainly look the part!

I think you might need some Depends. :D Ba-ha-ha! I can smell your urine soaked diapers from here! Pee-you. You stink. :D

I think you might need some Depends. :D Ba-ha-ha! I can smell your urine soaked diapers from here! Pee-you. You stink. :D
Really, ARE you retarded? I don't approve of taking advantage of handicapped people. However, I am afraid that I may be doing it with you.

It it's like playing with a child's top: just wind it up and watch it spin! Ha ha ha!!

So, why did you post on this thread to begin with? :D Are you a stalker? I think you are. Tsk-tsk. Where is your guardian? Old demented people like you NEED to be watched all the time, kind of like a baby. Your diaper is also getting full. :(

Really, ARE you retarded? I don't approve of taking advantage of handicapped people. However, I am afraid that I may be doing it with you.

So, why are YOU here, posting on this thread? Hmm? Because I posted on this thread and you wanted my attention, obviously. Well, now what? :D

Maybe you have a hard time understanding the English, so I will repeat. Why are you here posting on this thread? What is it that you want? My attention? Well now you've got it. Now what? :D

Alright, bitch. You are going to have to go rub your clit to something else for awhile. I have to work now. I know that concept is as foreign to you as is the concept of douching. Think of it as having to blow some swarthy dude for dinner.

Alright, bitch. You are going to have to go rub your clit to something else for awhile. I have to work now. I know that concept is as foreign to you as is the concept of douching. Think of it as having to blow some swarthy dude for dinner.

Oh, I notice that you've stopped quoting me. Lol. Okay, bye-bye now, loser. I'm sure your weird old misshapen arse will be back later for more abuse from moi. :)

So, you have a thing for my vagina. Well, I'm sorry, but my vagina is not interested in you. Not even a tingle, sorry to say. :(

Hey old man! I guess I won this round too! Ding-ding!!! You gave up again. I think this is what? The third time now. :bye1:

So look here old man, I think you should probably just leave this thread. Maybe even this forum after making such an ass out of yourself. It is obvious to anyone by your first post that you went out of your way to garner attention from and not to contribute in any way to the thread. Your silly statements and claims about your "virility" are obviously bogus. Men who are real men and virile men have no need to boast about such things. I think you probably have ED, and so you are overcompensating. Sorry if you are angry that you can no longer get an erection, but that is not my fault. I don't even know you. Now, if you are done here, I will let you leave with the little dignity that you have left. If you want to continue with your crude and rude behaviors, as if you are a 16-year-old child, then I am going to continue to humiliate your old cruddy ass. Understood? :D Choice is yours of course.

Hey old man! I guess I won this round too! Ding-ding!!! You gave up again. I think this is what? The third time now. :bye1:

So look here old man, I think you should probably just leave this thread. Maybe even this forum after making such an ass out of yourself. It is obvious to anyone by your first post that you went out of your way to garner attention from and not to contribute in any way to the thread. Your silly statements and claims about your "virility" are obviously bogus. Men who are real men and virile men have no need to boast about such things. I think you probably have ED, and so you are overcompensating. Sorry if you are angry that you can no longer get an erection, but that is not my fault. I don't even know you. Now, if you are done here, I will let you leave with the little dignity that you have left. If you want to continue with your crude and rude behaviors, as if you are a 16-year-old child, then I am going to continue to humiliate your old cruddy ass. Understood? :D Choice is yours of course.
Hmmm.... Apparently you confuse someone's repulsion of you and "running away in defeat" as the same thing. Explain to me exactly how you won, what you won, and the nature of the game we are playing.

Bitch, you are a swarthy dumb twat. It is as simple as that. Frankly, I am surprised that you can even find your way back to this site given your clear lack of intelligence. I figure that you spend 90% of your time sitting at your computer playing solitaire.

You know, I say something in an attempt to help you, like telling you that you look like a reject from a Whitesnake video shoot, and you totally freak out and spam the shit out of me, hurling childish insults and telling me repeatedly that you have "won" something. Is your life really THAT shallow and empty? For the life of me, I do not even know what the fuck you are babbling about half the time. What a fucking nightmare it must be to date you! I suspect that is why you have so much time on your hands to dedicate to me, eh?

BTW, just so the innocent out there know, I have got like a bazillion alerts and messages from this looney bitch cluttering my inbox now!

BTW, just so the innocent out there know, I have got like a bazillion alerts and messages from this looney bitch cluttering my inbox now!

You wish. Lol! :lol: And if that's so, post them. You have my permission to post these so-called messages in your inbox. :D

Forum List

Back