I Hate Journalists

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
111209_NS_journalists.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

I remember somebody saying that Journalists are basically people that attend college and carry a "C" average.

I think journalists are getting to be one of the top ten most hated groups in America......along with serial-killers and politicians.

At the same time these idiots are telling everyone that the latest shooter was looking to become famous, they spend the entire day talking about him. What were his motives. What were his surfing habits. What did his friends know about him. Was he left-handed or right-handed.

They want to know everything that a presidential candidate wants to do so they can tear whatever it is to shreds. They are a major security threat. They invade our privacy. They take the Democrats side regardless of the fact that they're so wrong about so much. They are the reason we have this schmuck president is on TV lecturing us on gun violence, when his home town is the most violent city in the country.

I'm getting to the point I don't even want to watch Fox News anymore. They're getting downright annoying. Good thing I have a massive DVD collection. I really need to get the Parks & Recreation boxed set soon, because I'm just about fed up with these stuttering asswipes telling me how I should think, feel, or act. I could use hours of witty and imaginative comedy, instead of the constant comedy of errors that is your typical newscast.

My opinion is that birfer bloggers are ahead of politicans and just behind serial-killers, when they are not both.

I'm old enough to remember when journalism and US news was sacrosanct. We've allowed to right to sell out the US in favor of ratings and yes, its the right.

Before Murdoch, Prince Talal and Ailes, no foreign interest could own US media and no one entity could own more than one media.

I wish people would really think about what that means to our country but they're too busy with their rabid right wing, anti-America agenda.

Just watch it.

I remember somebody saying that Journalists are basically people that attend college and carry a "C" average.

I think journalists are getting to be one of the top ten most hated groups in America......along with serial-killers and politicians.

At the same time these idiots are telling everyone that the latest shooter was looking to become famous, they spend the entire day talking about him. What were his motives. What were his surfing habits. What did his friends know about him. Was he left-handed or right-handed.

They want to know everything that a presidential candidate wants to do so they can tear whatever it is to shreds. They are a major security threat. They invade our privacy. They take the Democrats side regardless of the fact that they're so wrong about so much. They are the reason we have this schmuck president is on TV lecturing us on gun violence, when his home town is the most violent city in the country.

I'm getting to the point I don't even want to watch Fox News anymore. They're getting downright annoying. Good thing I have a massive DVD collection. I really need to get the Parks & Recreation boxed set soon, because I'm just about fed up with these stuttering asswipes telling me how I should think, feel, or act. I could use hours of witty and imaginative comedy, instead of the constant comedy of errors that is your typical newscast.
And yet your favorite presidential candidate and dream guy for the job is a media whore. Interesting.

It's OK. You can still safely watch fox without worrying about being exposed to journalists. They don't hire any.

Infotainment not infotianing you anymore, Bunky?

I'm getting to the point I don't even want to watch Fox News anymore.

Say no more.....

As someone who stopped watching TV for news more than 25 years ago, I would suggest reading...

And yet your favorite presidential candidate and dream guy for the job is a media whore. Interesting.

You were under the impression that mud had actually tried to reconcile his positions in the interest of consistency?

That's the beauty of Dogma....

At least he's not a brainless journalist.

Good news.

The first 6 seasons of Parks and Recreation is on Netflix.

And I agree about the news.

It's either slanted one way or the other, or only one news item is covered 24/7.

Say no more.....

As someone who stopped watching TV for news more than 25 years ago, I would suggest reading...
Considering the fact that I'm responding to your post.....I'm already taking your advice.

Not only am I reading...but proofreading......and writing as well...*gasp*....!!!

I know...right?

People on message boards are avid readers.

Who'd a thunk.

Good news.

The first 6 seasons of Parks and Recreation is on Netflix.

And I agree about the news.

It's either slanted one way or the other, or only one news item is covered 24/7.
The seventh season is too.....but it kind of sucked. It's a bit depressing.

Say no more.....

Considering the fact that I'm responding to your post.....I'm already taking your advice.

Not only am I reading...but proofreading......and writing as well...*gasp*....!!!

I know...right?

Who'd a thunk.

In 25 years you may have caught up....

Say no more.....

I know...right?

Who'd a thunk.

My guess is I knew how to read and write before you were even a gleam in your Daddy's eye.....so spare me junior.

Say no more.....

I know...right?

Who'd a thunk.

My guess is I knew how to read and write before you were even a gleam in your Daddy's eye.....so spare me junior.

Guessing stupid shit is your metier.....I was doing so in 3 languages when you were in nursery school...

Say no more.....

I know...right?

Who'd a thunk.

Guessing stupid shit is your metier.....I was doing so in 3 languages when you were in nursery school...
Only 3?

I was in nursery school in the 50s shitstain.

And I could read when I was 3.

Anyone who can read Spanish also can understand Italian and a little bit of French. ...but try learning Arabic or Persian -farsi. Also, because of my background in communications I had to learn AIMC....which will come in handy after the Apocalypse.

Anyone who can read Spanish also can understand Italian and a little bit of French. ...but try learning Arabic or Persian -farsi. Also, because of my background in communications I had to learn AIMC....which will come in handy after the Apocalypse.

I wasn't bulking up on Romance languages....

Swedish, English and German by 12....

And I added Latin and Russian later.....

Only reached basic conversational with Portuguese...

I love German......it's much harder than Spanish.

I also remember when I got my first English book when I was 5....I bragged to my parents that I was learning a foreign language....but discovered I already knew it. What a let-down.

I love German......it's much harder than Spanish.

I also remember when I got my first English book when I was 5....I bragged to my parents that I was learning a foreign language....but discovered I already knew it. What a let-down.

The most beautiful is Brazilian Portuguese....

Wrong-doers always hate the journalists.

Forum List

Back