Sex/ethics stuff

I guess I just can't relate to that. It's a turn off to me when it becomes "mechanical"

Pearl necklaces. Let's go with that for a subject.

Do any women actually enjoy it? Personally..I think it's disgusting and insulting. I would never allow it. I find it unethical. Then again, I am pretty much a prude, so.....

It is about personal preferences. I also think it is not so much about the actual "necklace" as it is about sharing in the pleasure of her sex partner.

All kind of buttons it could push, dirty = fun, control or dominance, comes to mind.

What do you find women like most?
Are you SURE they are not faking?

I have found that many women like being the center of focus or the center of my attentions in bed. I guess they have found some men aren't concerned about their enjoyment or satisfaction.

Yes, I am sure. And if she does fake it, as opposed to communicating what they prefer, then the loss is hers, not mine.

To each his own - that's why compatibility is important

Every species is satisfied with sex as nature intended it to be, except for the human male.

It is not just the male who wants to experiment and explore.

And for most animals, sex is only a means of reproduction (and occasionally a means of showing dominance). Most animals are not sexual all the time, but only when in rut/heat.

I guess I just can't relate to that. It's a turn off to me when it becomes "mechanical"

I don't see it as becoming mechanical. I see silk sheets and candles as aids to great sex too. Some like using toys to masturbate. Some like them to add more to their sexual enjoyment as a couple. To each their own.

If the woman allows it and doesn't mind it or like to please her mate, so be it.
I think anyone that would enjoy it (man or woman) probably has some issues
Who are you kidding, I have sat being the only male in a room of 4 or 5 women and heard what came out of thier mouth. There is a women out there thats is interested in trying just about anything you can imagine. I have heard what comes out of womens mouths when they think others are not listening or they think you will not tell. Women by and large are bigger freaks than men, they just do not admit it in general public. I have heard women talk about doing things I would not evenimagine with out thier help. I have been in a room with three women and heard them say "Hey heres an idea, lets fuck the hell out of _ _ _ _ Y, that should be fun! Three guys would not have the nerve to suggest such a thing to a girl sitting in all male company!

I am a woman and I have never heard women talk like that. Rarely do we talk to each other about our sexual experiences. So, I don't know where you were that 4 or 5 women were talking like pigs but I've never heard it before.

Pearl necklaces. Let's go with that for a subject.

Do any women actually enjoy it? Personally..I think it's disgusting and insulting. I would never allow it. I find it unethical. Then again, I am pretty much a prude, so.....

It is unethical for you then. I don’t know, I guess if one likes it and it’s all legal then fine.

If the woman allows it and doesn't mind it or like to please her mate, so be it.
Who are you kidding, I have sat being the only male in a room of 4 or 5 women and heard what came out of thier mouth. There is a women out there thats is interested in trying just about anything you can imagine. I have heard what comes out of womens mouths when they think others are not listening or they think you will not tell. Women by and large are bigger freaks than men, they just do not admit it in general public. I have heard women talk about doing things I would not evenimagine with out thier help. I have been in a room with three women and heard them say "Hey heres an idea, lets fuck the hell out of _ _ _ _ Y, that should be fun! Three guys would not have the nerve to suggest such a thing to a girl sitting in all male company!

I am a woman and I have never heard women talk like that. Rarely do we talk to each other about our sexual experiences. So, I don't know where you were that 4 or 5 women were talking like pigs but I've never heard it before.

Work. The gals are as rowdy as the guys. They even check out each others boobs. I think they do it to tease the guys honestly.

Work. The gals are as rowdy as the guys. They even check out each others boobs. I think they do it to tease the guys honestly.

Work? And where do you work . . . because I go to work too and still, no such things happen, ESPECIALLY at work.

Do you work at a truck stop or something? WTF?

I have numerous friends that have no problem discussing sexuality with each other. I don't think it is talking like pigs. It is simpl open communication with like-minded people. Sometimes it is bawdy stories of their own, or someone else's, experiences. Sometimes it is questions. I prefer that to the "You will have to guess what I want, and I will hold it against you if you are wrong" mentality.

I have numerous friends that have no problem discussing sexuality with each other. I don't think it is talking like pigs. It is simpl open communication with like-minded people. Sometimes it is bawdy stories of their own, or someone else's, experiences. Sometimes it is questions. I prefer that to the "You will have to guess what I want, and I will hold it against you if you are wrong" mentality.

Guess what I want? Why would I want my friends to guess what I want, or why would I tell them?

If I'm at work, I do not want to hear about someone else's disgusting sex. Thanks but no thanks. :D I would ask them to stop discussing it. NOBODY WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR SEX LIFE.

Guess what I want? Why would I want my friends to guess what I want, or why would I tell them?

We learn from others. If they are single they can recommend someone who might fit their particular kink or desire.

I get that not everyone has an appetite for sexually adventures. But people do. And it is not just "low class" people.

We learn from others. If they are single they can recommend someone who might fit their particular kink or desire.

I get that not everyone has an appetite for sexually adventures. But people do. And it is not just "low class" people.

Sexually adventures? Who cares. Just keep it to yourself, please! :D TIA.

Women should be able to talk about sexuality as much as men and not be judged by it.
But, it's not a perfect world, and apparently, that's not the way it is.

It's especially disconcerting when other women condemn other women.

Imagine going to work and having a person there who discusses what they did in their bedroom the night before every day? :rolleyes-41: I think most people who would do that are just seeking out attention in any way they can get it.

Women should be able to talk about sexuality as much as men and not be judged by it.
But, it's not a perfect world, and apparently, that's not the way it is.

It's especially disconcerting when other women condemn other women.

You do that ALL the time. Lol! Especially about the clothes they wear.

I think people that talk about their own personal experiences are actually insecure.

Talking about things in a removed or theoretical way is something different.

Forum List

Back