U.S. Federal Judge Denies Appeal From The Ringleader In The James Byrd Hate Crime Case

P

Private1

Greetings,

Black America

We have wonderful news which is John William King (The Ringleader) of The James Byrd Hate Crime Case will be receiving a Execution Date very soon.

John William King (The Ringleader) is the last one that's currently left from The James Byrd Hate Crime Case.

John William King received The Death Penalty & will be receiving a Execution Date very soon.

Lawrence Russell Brewer received The Death Penalty & was Executed By Lethal Injection on September. 21, 2011.

Shawn Allen Berry received Life In Prison.

(FMI For More Information): Visit The Link That's Listed Below.

Thank You!

Federal judge denies requests from James Byrd Jr.'s killer

As I can see John William King (The Ringleader) have been buying time because he's scared to die but his time has finally came to a end. :)

I'm against the death penalty because there is too much chance of an innocent person being put to death and the guilty being left free. That has happened too many times. In this particular case, that particular concern doesn't bother me nearly as much as usual.

The vast majority of death row inmates die from natural causes. He still has appeals left which is how most avoid being executed. It's the way the system works.

Brewer was crying like a baby when they strapped him down.

I have no mercy for the perps in those types of killings.

I'm against the death penalty because there is too much chance of an innocent person being put to death and the guilty being left free. That has happened too many times. In this particular case, that particular concern doesn't bother me nearly as much as usual.

Hogwash. You don't end up on DR for stealing bread. If they didn't do this......they did many other. Speed it up. MO used to have "2-seater" back in the good olden days.

What does a real gas chamber look like?.

Hogwash. You don't end up on DR for stealing bread. If they didn't do this......they did many other. Speed it up. MO used to have "2-seater" back in the good olden days.

What does a real gas chamber look like?.

No, but innocent people have ended up on death row, and some of those innocent people have been executed, only to find out later that they had nothing to do with the crime. If there was a way to be 100% sure that every person executed was actually guilty of the crime, I'd say "FRY THEM ALL" Unfortunately, we can't be sure 100% of the time. Until we are, I don't want to take the chance of killing someone who doesn't deserve it.

The vast majority of death row inmates die from natural causes. He still has appeals left which is how most avoid being executed. It's the way the system works.

True Indeed! I agree 100% but I must admit two misconceptions concerning your claims.

1. Texas Don't Play In Their U.S. Death Penalty Process Because Their U.S. Death Penalty Process Is A Express Lane.

Note: The name "Texas" speak for itself.

2. It's Official That John William King Will Be Receiving A Execution Date Very Soon.

Note: John William King is only eligible for a review which is different from a Appeal from The U.S. Fifth Circuit Court Of Appeals which is currently going on now.

The U.S. Appeal Process is completely over with John William King.

Yes! U.S. Death Row Inmates can appeal to The Fifth Circuit Court Of Appeals but not without a Certificate Of Appealability (COA) that must be issued by The U.S. Federal District Court.

Otherwise... The U.S. Fifth Circuit Court Of Appeals will only review your case which is a very short process unlike a Appeal Process.

John William King Certificate Of Appealability (COA) was denied by The U.S. Federal District Court which speak for itself.

Forum List

Back