Sex change operation...on the taxpayer's dime

File under "What the hell is this madness?"

Judge orders sex change for Mass. murder convict - Yahoo! News

How could this possibly be a "medical necessity"?

Where have you been?

People commit crimes here so they can get free medical and dental. Sex changes have been paid for here in CA for a very long time....

they all claim mental health issues if they don't get what they want.....

my opinion..... fuck them. If they want cosmetic elective surgery... they can damn well pay for it.

The Democrats have to support the Operation... Obama took ownership of this issue once he became pro-gay and lesbian... Unless of course Obama and the Democrats want to be viewed as hypocrites.

The Democrats have to support the Operation... Obama took ownership of this issue once he became pro-gay and lesbian... Unless of course Obama and the Democrats want to be viewed as hypocrites.

Chief Judge Wolf, Mark L.
Born 1946 in Boston, MA

Federal Judicial Service
Judge, U. S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, Chief Judge, 2006 - present.
Nominated by Ronald Reagan on March 8, 1985, to a new seat created by 98 Stat. 333; Confirmed by the Senate on April 3, 1985, and received commission on April 4, 1985

Chief Judge Wolf, Mark L.

:lmao:

Ugly and the Activist Beast!

A few illustrative reactions from the Herald's commenters:

All I can Say is UN-F*&^ING BELIEVABLE

only in Massachusetts with our limp wristed lunatic liberal judges could this happen

Next time these idiots want to raise taxes and say "It's for the children", be sure to throw this one back at them. It's really for the scumbag murderers to get tax payer funded sex change operations. Only in Massachusetts!!!
Oh wait, maybe it's the exact opposite of conservative trolling? Could it be a Republican conspiracy to spoil "Urkel's" (Really dude? Yikes) convention appearance?
So in this era of governmental fiscal responsibility, do you think Urkel will be using this case as a talking point tonight at the Convention?

Who knows...the timing seems almost too perfect...as if someone who dislikes Democrats wanted this to come out at the worst possible time.

If that is indeed the case....kudos, judge. Well played, sir.

Just another one of your typical Harvard-educated, Reagan-appointed, probably Indian?, liberals, am I right?

TIME TO ELECT JUDGES!!!!

The worst part of this is that Wolf is a Newton boy, Harvard Educated (can you believe it????) and appointed by Reagan.

Thanks Harvard for more of your WACKO'S. I winder if he is an Indian

PTSOTL: Federal judge rules taxpayers will fund inmate's sex change

Forum List

Back